剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
No one else did.
只有她做到了
It's a step up, Liza.
这是又迈上了一个台阶 莉萨
It's ownership, and I need something that's mine.
这是所有权 而我需要的是我自己的东西
Kelsey... I'm good with my decision.
凯尔西... 我的决定做了就不后悔
Can we talk about something else?
我们能聊聊别的吗?
You know whatever you do, I'm on your side.
你知道无论你做什么 我都会在你这边
Speaking of sides,
说到在你身边
you're sitting on the bride's with us tomorrow, right?
明天你会和我们一起坐在新娘边上 是吧?
Yeah.
当然
I know that Charles is gonna be there... and Zane
我知道查尔斯会在...赞恩也在
but it's Diana's day.
但明天是戴安娜的大日子
We're there to celebrate her.
我们去是为了祝福她
Good.
太好了
At least for one day,
起码至少有一天
I can pretend everything's the way it used to be.
我可以装作一切仍如往常的样子
Remember the way it used to be?
还记得从前的样子吗?
It wasn't so bad, was it?
也没有很糟糕 是吧?
I know that you don't want to ask about him,
我知道你不想说起他
but Josh is doing fine.
但是乔什还不错
He'll be in Midtown next week.
他下周就去市中心了
Wow, that's good.
哇 那可不错
We, um, sort of had a bad talk last week
我们 嗯 上周因为不怎么常见他
about me seeing less of him.
发生了些争执
He didn't like that. No kidding.
他不喜欢那样 废话
You're kind of the most important woman in his life
你可以说是他生命里
who isn't teething.
非出牙期女性中最重要的一个了
It's just I feel like, for the both of us,
我只是觉得 对我们两个而言
it's time for a little space.
是时候留点空间给彼此
How's that working out for you?
那请问你感受如何呢?
It's weird, but we have to make choices in life.
很奇怪 但是我们都要在生活里做选择
It's like this book pitch we had today about JOMO.
正如我们今天接触的关于JOMO的一本书
You know, the joy of missing out.
就是错过的乐趣
What? That is not a thing.
啥?那就是胡扯
I hope you passed in the room.
我希望你当即拒绝了
Really? Yeah, I absolutely will.
真的吗? 当然 我肯定会的
I will.
我会的
But there is something to it.
但是这里面还是有点道理的
but, like, more refocusing on other things, on new horizons.
而是 就像 更加把注意力重新放在其他事情上 开阔新视野
Please.
得了吧
That is what people who are missing out
这是那些迷失的人
tell themselves to make it okay.
自我安慰的话术
Whatever.
随便啦
To new horizons... for both of us.
敬新视野...你我都是
No looking back.
绝不回头
Hey.
嗨
Well, what do you think?
额 你觉得怎么样?
Are we gonna be ready for Monday?
我们周一就要弄好吗?
Absolutely.
当然
I am so excited about this.
我对此感到非常兴奋
You are gonna be on every girl in Manhattan.
你就要印在曼哈顿所有女孩身上了
I am that market, and we all wanna piece of you.
我就是那个群体的一员 我们都想得到你
Huh. One of your pieces,
啊 想得到你的纹身作品
I mean. I keep saying piece.
我是说 我怎么老说得到得到的
I don't even know why.
我也不知道为什么
Oh, can I look at yours?
哦 我能不能看看你的那个?
Your lookbook? Oh, yeah, yeah.
你的图案画册? 哦 好 好的
Uh, yeah, um, I was actually thinking that we could
嗯 好 我实际上在考虑
stick to some of these smaller, simpler designs.
可以主推这些小巧简洁的设计
You know, that way I can get everything done fairly...
你知道的 那么我就可以相当...
fairly quickly in just one visit.
相当快的一次就做完
Absolutely, maximize revenue.
当然好 收入最大化
Get 'em in. Get 'em out. Tat and scat.
迎进来 送出去 纹完就走
Shoot, is that a better name than Inkburg?
速战 这名字是不是比纹身堡更好?
Nope.
没觉得
Okay, um...
好吧 嗯...
These are so good. They're very elaborate.
这些很好啊 制♥作♥精细
Um, could you do, like, emojis or maybe like...
嗯 你能不能做一些 网络表情或者像...
Pikachu.
皮卡丘
Um, that's so good.
嗯 这个太美了
Yeah, yeah, it's like time standing still.
是 是 这个就像是时光停止
Hmm. Yeah.
嗯 是
It's like a moment that lasts a lifetime.
这个就像瞬间的永恒
Um, the point is, it's aspirational.
嗯 它的妙处是 有种野心勃勃
Yeah. We can sell a ton.
是 这个一定会大卖♥♥
Ah, you know, that one is more of, like, a one-off.
啊 你知道 那个其实是 一次性的
You know, like, it doesn't really belong to me anymore.
你知道 就是 现在已经不属于我了
You know when you sell a painting, it's like...
你知道 当那个图案被卖♥♥掉 那...
it's not yours. It's theirs, you know?
他就不是你的了 是属于 别人的了 明白吗?
Josh, I super like it, though.
乔什 但是我超爱这个
Can't you just ask who you gave it to,
你能不能问一下用了这个纹身的人
and please don't say you forgot who she is.
你可不许说你忘记了那个人是谁
Hi!
嗨
You're so beautiful.
你好漂亮
Ah, hi.
啊 嗨
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
You go on in. I have to wait for Diana.
你进去吧 我要等戴安娜
Oh, we're on the left. Do you see Kelsey?
哦 我们坐左边 看到凯尔西了吗?
I can't believe she's going with Quinn.
我不能相信她要和奎恩合作
Oh, let's not bring it up today.
哦 我们今天不要提这件事吧
She wants something she can own.
她想要属于自己的东西
She was pretty clear about that.
她对此非常清楚
She does, huh?
她清楚 哦?
Oh, it's Enzo's mother.
哦 那是恩佐的妈妈
Hi, you look beautiful.
嗨 你看起来好漂亮
It's such a happy day. Is it?
真是个开心的日子 是吗?
I saw a crow flying upside down on the way here.
我来的路上看到一只乌鸦头朝下飞行
It's a bad omen.
凶兆
Especially for the crow.
特别是对那只乌鸦
The bride has landed, people.
新娘下车了 诸位
Bridal party, line up.
伴郎伴娘团列好队
Okay. Shit's goin' down.
好的 尘埃就要落定了
Yay! Great, you go up there.
耶! 很好 你到那边去
Good. Okay.
好 好
You ladies, come here.
你们几位女士 过来
It's a beautiful church, isn't it?
教堂很漂亮 是吧?
Hi, Charles.
嗨 查尔斯
If I were a praying man,
如果我是在这里祈祷的那个人
I know what I would be asking for right now:
我知道我会祈祷什么
for you to come back home to Millennial.
我会祈祷你能回到千禧一代
As flattered as I am,
我受宠若惊
is this really the place to be talking about it?
这里真的适合谈论这个话题吗?
Isn't this where we bring our problems and hope for answers?
这难道不正是我们带着问题 希望来寻求答案的地方吗?
We miss you, Kelsey.
我们想念你 凯尔西
We need you.
我们需要你
Whatever you're being offered, I can match that.
不论别人给你什么条件 我都能给你
You can't.
你不能
I want to work for myself on something I own.
我想要为自己的事业为自己工作
But that's Millennial.
但那就是千禧一代
You built that from the ground up.
你从无到有创立了它
You own that. Not officially.
它是你的 正式的说不是的
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
So let's make it official.
那我们就正式地定下来
I'll give you a stake in the company,
我会给你公♥司♥股权
enough of my shares to get you a seat on the board.
从我的股权里给你足够的份额让你可以在董事会拥有席位
That's a really nice thought, but you can't do that.
你这样想真的很好 但是你不可以那么做
It's a family-held company.
这是家族企业
And you're family, Kelsey.
你就是家族成员 凯尔西
I knew that the day that you sacrificed
我知道那天你为了挽救我们
everything that you wanted to save us.
牺牲了自己的一切
If that isn't family, then I don't know what is.
如果那都不叫一家人 我不知道什么才是
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表