剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You can tell everybody about me.
你可以把我的秘密公之于众
I don't really care anymore.
我已经不在乎了
My brother and I were super competitive.
我哥和我一直互相较劲
Thad has a twin?
萨德是双胞胎?
Oh yeah he never mentioned it?
对 他没和你说过吗?
We chased the same beautiful girls.
我们追过同一个美女
I want to be with you whatever that means.
我想和你在一起 不管那意味着什么
I'm all-in.
我要全情投入
We want you back at Empirical.
我们想要你回经验出版社
I don't know. Just think about it.
我没想好 那就想想
Think about this.
想想这个
Is there room for this in there?
还有地方放这个么?
You're gonna need another bag.
那你要再拿一个包了
Mom, I already have three duffels and a backpack.
妈 我已经装了三个旅行袋和一个背包了
And don't forget this.
别忘了这个
Oh. Condoms.
哦 套套
Got you covered.
罩着你
Medium to magnum.
中号♥到特大
Thoughtful. Uh, no small?
有远见 呃 没有小号♥?
I have faith in you.
我相信你能慧眼识屌♥
Thank you, Maggie.
谢谢你 玛吉
You expecting somebody?
你有客人?
Here, let me try.
我去开门
Good morning.
早安
Good morning. This is a surprise.
早 真没想到
Just bringing doughnuts. Don't freak out.
就是送点甜甜圈 别紧张
Hi.
嗨
Caitlin, you remember Josh. Yeah.
凯特琳 还记得乔什吧 记得
Namaste.
纹身男
I heard somebody was leaving for college today so...
听说某人今天要去上大学了 所以
Excellent!
太棒辣!
Come on, we got a suitcase issue.
过来吧 帮我们打包行李
Oh. All right. Yeah.
哦 好 好吧
All-in.
全情投入
Morning, Maggie. Uh, Morning.
早啊 玛吉 早
Yeah, these are really good. Good job.
这些真好吃 好样的
What's going on?
怎么回事?
So I forgot to tell you something.
忘了和你说这事了
You know, I think Josh might be, uh,
我觉得乔什可能
more than a mid-life crisis, Mom. This could be serious.
不止是中年危机 妈 他可能是认真的
Oh, I'll keep you posted.
哦 我会随时把消息告诉你的
I can tell he totally adores you.
我能看出来他很喜欢你
It's like the age thing
就好像年龄的问题
just doesn't even seem so weird anymore.
看起来也没那么奇怪了
He seduced you with a doughnut.
他拿甜甜圈贿赂你
Rose! One second.
萝丝! 稍等
You know, I like this Josh 2.0.
我喜欢这个2.0版乔什
He knows he made a mistake
他知道之前做错了
and now he's trying to prove himself to you.
就想要向你证明自己
I'm just not sure I'm ready to go through all this again.
我只是不确定自己能否再经历一遍这些
A hot guy who will lie for you?
一个帅哥肯为你圆谎
What more does anybody want out of a relationship?
你还想要怎样?
When Charles found me at the mall,
查尔斯在商场找到我的时候
he kissed me in the men's department.
他在男装部亲了我
How could you not have told me this?
你怎么可以不告诉我?
I did you like it?
你喜欢么?
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
He thinks I'm 26 and he's my boss.
他以为我26而且他是我老板
Nothing can happen.
什么都不会发生
I think you should sue for sexual harassment,
我觉得你应该告他性骚扰
get a huge settlement, buy my loft,
拿一大笔调解费 买♥♥下我的公♥寓♥
I'll sponge off you, and all problems will be solved.
我把你这个身份抹掉 然后所有问题都解决了
You're seriously not helping here.
你真是啥忙也帮不上
Uh, Mom and Maggie, this is Rose.
妈 玛吉 这是萝丝
We met at orientation.
我们在新生指南活动认识的
Nice to meet you, Rose.
很高兴认识你 萝丝
And these are my parents.
这是我父母
Bob and Julia.
鲍勃和茱莉亚
It's so nice to meet the Moms.
很高兴见到你的妈妈们
Actually, I'm Caitlin's mom, Liza.
其实 我是凯特琳的妈妈 莉萨
This is my very good friend Maggie.
这是我的好朋友 玛吉
Yeah, we're roommates.
对 我们是室友
Where do you ladies live?
两位女士住哪儿
We live in Brooklyn. I've had a loft there forever.
我们住布鲁克林 一个古老的阁楼里
I'm an artist.
我是一位艺术家
Oh, well, we collect.
真巧 我们收藏艺术品
How would you describe your work?
您觉得自己的作品怎么样啊
Big, gay, and fun.
大气 明艳 充满乐趣
Well, we love fun. We'll have to check it out.
我们就爱有趣 有机会得见识一下
Bob's sister is married to a woman.
鲍勃的妹妹跟个女的结婚了
She lives in Portland.
她住波兰
That's nice.
很不错
I just want to say I'm very happy you're back.
只想说 很高兴你回来了
So am I.
我也是
And I would love to finda moment to...talk. I feel like
还有我想找个时间跟你聊聊 我感觉
Charles, I was looking for you in your office.
查尔斯 我刚去办公室找过你
We are prepping Kiko Kagami for her book tour this afternoon
今天下午我们在准备加贺见纪子的新书发表会
want to make sure we'll see you in the meeting.
确认我会见着你的人吧
It's on my calendar.
已被记入日程
That's a beautiful tie, by the way.
顺便提一句 领带不错啊
Thank you.
谢谢
The salesgirl who picked it out
售货员帮我挑的
really...gets me.
挑得很称我的意
Chad, you've got to get into Thad's computer
查德 你必须进到萨德的电脑
and shut down his Facebook account.
关闭他的脸书账号♥
I have tried every password I can think of.
我能想到的密♥码♥我都试了
Can you call them?
你不能给他们打个电♥话♥吗
Oh, no, you can't "Call" Facebook, Kelsey.
凯尔西 亲爱的 脸书是不能"打"的
No, there is no there there.
它可不是一个具体的地方
Well, what are we supposed to do?
那咋整
I'm working on getting them a death certificate,
我在尝试给他们提供个死亡证明
but until then, his profile remains active.
但是账号♥仍然是活跃状态
Oh, he's like a cyber ghost.
他就像个网络幽灵
Just send me his computer, okay, I'm gonna figure this out.
把他的给我电脑送过来好吗 我自己搞定
Kelsey, please don't yell at me.
凯尔西 求你别吼我
I'm sorry.
对不起
No. I'm sorry.
不 是我的错
We need to be comforting each other.
我们需要互相支持安慰
You're right, Chad.
你说的对查德
Do you have plans tonight?
你今晚有安排吗
I'll call you.
再联络
Has Chad had any luck getting into Thad's computer?
查德套出了萨德电脑的密♥码♥吗
No, and I really need him to,
没有 但我真的很需要他弄到密♥码♥
if only to change this profile picture.
来换掉这张个人资料照片
Look at this.
你瞧瞧
Also, people are still writing on his wall.
并且 还有人在他的留言墙留言
I hope he's getting his face licked in heaven.
希望在天堂也有人舔他的脸
Thinking of you on hump day.
在周三的日子里怀念你
And 30 new friend requests.
还有30个好友请求
he's really getting that post-death bounce.
他在死后人气飙升
You know, it's always sexier when you can't get it.
还真是得不到的永远在骚动
Lauren Okay, listen, I...hey,
劳伦 行 你听我说 我...嘿
I am gonna get you through this, girl.
我会陪你渡过这一关
Just think of me as your grief coach.
把我当成你的悲伤化解师
All right, I got to run, but I'll meet you after work.
好了 我得撤了 下班见
There is a really hot bereavement group at my temple tonight.
今晚我那儿有个超赞的丧亲小组治疗
That's wonderful. I'm not even Jewish.
真棒 我根本不是犹太信徒
Even better, really.
那更好了 真的
Oh, and equine therapy in the morning, okay,
还有早上的马疗
don't forget. We've got a busy schedule.
别忘了 咱们日程紧凑
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表