剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
My Amabella loves everything Gemma loves.
杰玛喜欢什么我的安娜贝拉就喜欢什么
They should play date. Thanks for the likes, ladies.
他们应该一起玩 感谢你们的喜爱 女士们
Don't forget to tag Gemma Loves
别忘记你的微博以及妈妈博客上
in your posts and your mommy vlogs.
加上杰玛喜欢的标签
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Are you promoting stuff on Gem's Insta?
你是在杰玛的微博上推广东西吗?
Uh, duh, yes.
额 嗯哼 是的
I thought Kelsey was my meal ticket,
我以为凯尔西是我的饭票
but it turns out, Gemma is.
但是事实证明 杰玛才是
I mean, she's like a baby Midas, dude.
我是说 她就是一个迷你迈达斯 兄弟
Everything she touches turns to gold.
只要她碰过的就能变成金子
No, no, no way. We're not doing this, okay?
不 不 不没门 我们不这么干 好吗?
We're not exploiting my daughter.
我们才不会利用我的女儿
She's not some pusher for consumerism, Lauren.
她才不是什么消费主义的推手 劳伦
Oh, okay, fine, yeah. So I guess I'll take back this.
哦 好啊 没问题 当然 那我就把这个收回了
Yeah, and that BabyBjorn.
以及那个婴儿背带
And her top of the line stroller
还有她的手推车
for the sleeping girl on the go.
为了能让宝贝在路上睡个安稳觉
But Gemma loves it. She does.
但是杰玛喜欢那个 是的
She does love it. Listen, don't cut off
她确实喜欢 听着 不要仅仅因为
her college fund because of your
你的莫名其妙的自尊就
misplaced morals, all right?
切断她的大学基金 好吗?
You're going to get free swag, snack daddy,
免费的东西可以拿到手软 贪吃爸爸
and you're both going to love it.
而且你们俩也绝对都会喜欢
Gemma loves mini cupcakes. Yeah.
杰玛喜欢迷你杯子蛋糕 是的
A pair for me, and a little pair for you.
一双给我 一双小号♥的给你
Gemma loves kicks!
杰玛喜欢一脚蹬!
Gemma loves butt plugs! No, no, she doesn't.
杰玛喜欢肛塞! 不 不 不 她不喜欢
We're done here. We're done.
行了 到此为止吧
Why? Yeah, we're done.
为什么? 行了 就这样
Josh, sex positivity. Come on.
乔什 性积极也很重要 来嘛
Hi, Liza Miller from Millennial.
嗨 我是千禧一代的莉萨 米勒
Oh, my God. Liza, hi.
哦 我的天啊 莉萨 嗨
Sorry for all the back and forth.
抱歉之前的爽约
It is so nice to finally meet you.
能见到你真是太好了
Oh, it is, and thanks for being so patient with me.
哦 是的 感谢对我如此有耐心
My schedule has been ridiculously hectic.
我的时间表忙到脚不沾地
I can't believe you're here. Since it's been so hard
不敢相信你居然来这 因为想约你开会
getting you in for a meeting,
实在是太难了
we thought that we would come to you.
所以想着我们来找你
I'm here with our publisher and head of marketing.
我和出版商以及市场部长在一起
They're so excited to meet you and discuss your book.
她们很高兴能够见你且跟你聊聊新书
Me, too.
我也是
Can we talk about that after the show?
演出结束后我们再谈吧好吗?
Of course, break a leg.
当然 祝你演出成功
You know, that never sounds right.
这句话怎么听怎么不对劲
What are you doing here? Hi.
你在这干什么呢? 嗨
It's very nice to see you, too. Sorry.
能见到你我也很开心 抱歉
You just... you caught me by surprise.
你刚...有点吃惊你在这
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I guess that I am here for the same reason as you.
我想咱俩是因为同一个原因来到这的
We want Gloria's book. Well, get ready to lose,
我们想要争取格洛丽亚的书 好啊 准备好失败吧
because she's practically signed with us.
她十有八♥九♥会签我们
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗? 是的
Because I actually know her quite well.
因为我真的很了解她
So do I. We've been in touch for months.
我也是 我们已经聊了几个月了
Oh, months, huh? Mmhmm.
哦 几个月了? 是的
Let's actually talk after, all right?
我们一会再聊吧 好吗?
You've got to be kidding me.
你肯定是在逗我
I did not come all the way to Brooklyn
我一路过来布鲁克林
just to watch the canoodle.
不是为了看他俩调情的
Here she comes. Just be calm, okay?
她过来了 你冷静点 好吗?
Is Charles here as your date? And in a better seat?
查尔斯是来和你约会的吗? 座位还那么好?
No, I didn't invite him. He's...
不是 我没邀请他 他...
I thought you said you had this wrapped up.
我以为你说过这件事情对她保密
I do. Did you know that
是的 你知道
Charles's family paid for Gloria to go to Julliard?
是查尔斯的家族为格洛丽亚支付去茱莉亚学院的学费的吗?
She's the recipient of the Brooks Family Arts Scholarship.
她是布鲁克斯家族艺术奖学金的获得者
What?
什么?
We are never going to land this.
我们肯定抢不到的
No.
天啊
Come on, let's get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
No, no, no, wait... Shh!
不不不 等等 嘘!
All right.
好吧
Can I give you cowgirls some pointers?
我可以给你们这两个牛仔女郎传授点经验
I'm the resident ax-pert.
我是这里的常驻斧王
Okay.
好的
Step one, a firm grip.
第一步 紧握斧柄
I think we've got it covered.
我觉得我们已经会了
We have a lot of rage. I see that.
我们有很多怒火 我看出来了
Leave you to it.
不打扰了
You know, if only Charles was that easy to beat.
如果查尔斯那么容易被打败就好了
He is buying every book that we want.
他买♥♥了每一本我们想要的书
It's not my fault that he got ousted from his own company.
他被他的公♥司♥赶出来又不是我的错
It's like he has a vendetta against me.
他好像对我有什么深仇大恨
He wants to see me fail.
他想看到我失败
And the person who I need the most
然而我最需要的那个人
is sleeping with the enemy.
还在和敌人上♥床♥
You got to get a handle on this, Kelsey,
凯尔西 你得控制住局面
because Liza and Charles dating and her working with us?
因为莉萨和查尔斯约会 和我们工作
That is not compatible. Do you think that she's
二者不能兼容 你觉得
actually helping him land these authors?
她真的在帮他搞定那些作者吗?
Maybe not consciously, but as publisher,
也许她也没意识到 但是作为出版商
you deserve to know where her loyalties lie.
你得知道她对谁效忠
She has to choose. Yes!
她必须做出选择 准!
I wish I could make Enzo choose.
但愿我也能让恩佐做出选择
I'm in competition with every seeping cistern
我在和纽约城里
in the greater New York area.
每一个渗水池争风吃醋
"Now servicing all five boroughs and Hoboken."
"现在我服务于全部五个区和霍博肯"
Hoboken! It sounds like
霍博肯! 听起来
he works a lot. He's on call like a surgeon.
他工作很忙 他像外科医生一样忙
Which is what I tell most people he is.
这也是我向大多数人介绍的他的职业
They both wear gloves Oh, all this toilet talk
他们都戴手套 这些关于马桶的闲话
is making me need the little cowgirl's room.
让我想去一趟牛仔女郎的卫生间
Let's not call it that. Oh, typical.
别这么叫它 这很常见
Where's Enzo when I really need him?
我真正需要恩佐的时候 他在哪呢?
Follow me, cowgirl.
跟我来 牛仔女郎
All clear.
解除警报
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我真不敢相信我在干这个
Be cool, be cool. I am cool.
冷静 冷静 我很冷静
Ma'am, public urination is illegal.
女士 随地大小便是违法的
Uh, no, I was doing nothing of the sort.
不 我没干这些事
Afraid I'm going to have to cite you.
恐怕我得记你一笔
No, or, or, or, I could make a donation to your department.
不 或者 我可以给你们部门捐一笔
Ma'am, bribery is a felony. Let me see your ID, please.
女士 贿赂是重罪 请让我看看你的身份证
What? Okay, that's insane.
什么? 好吧 真是疯求了
We're in Brooklyn. Everybody pees everywhere.
我们在布鲁克林 人人都随地小便
Drop your weapon! I don't know her.
放下你的武器! 我不认识她
Drop it. Free to go, just...
放下 我跑路了 你...
Hey, get back here! You, drop it.
回来! 你 放下
This is complete bullshit.
这完全是胡闹
Gloria, this is my girlfriend, Liza.
格洛丽亚 这是我的女朋友 莉萨
That's very funny, Charles. We've met.
查尔斯 真好笑 我们见过
And you two knowing each other quite well
你们两个彼此熟识
is quite the understatement.
也真是轻描淡写
Gloria, I assume you'll be signing with Mercury?
葛罗莉亚 我猜你要和水星签约了?
I haven't decided,
我还没决定
but the Brooks' have been so supportive.
但是布鲁克斯家族非常支持我
And I didn't know about Charles's new imprint
我当时还不知道查尔斯的新出版社
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表