剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
She's terrifying. She's totally guilty.
她太吓人了 她绝对有罪
My God, she's a psychopath.
天呐 她就是个神经病
You know, I gotta admit, I'm a little scared of her.
我不得不承认 我确实有点怕她
She's hot but... scary.
她很性感但是...也很吓人
Your mic is open.
你的麦克风是开着的
But great to know how you really feel.
不过很高兴听到你的真实想法
W...
等...
Okay... now, that was some crazy shit back there.
刚才真是一团糟
I really enjoyed teaming up with you again.
我真的很享受再次和你组队的感觉
We should do it long-term.
我们应该长♥期♥合作
If a spot at Millennial opens up.
如果千禧一代有空缺
If you're trying to tell me
如果你想告诉我
that Charles offered Liza at job at Mercury...
查尔斯邀请莉萨加入水星
I know. She told me.
我知道 她已经告诉我了
And she's staying where she is.
并且她会呆在千禧一代
Yeah, but for how long?
是 但是会多久呢
Face it, Peters, Liza and Charles won't stay apart.
面对现实吧 彼特斯 莉萨和查尔斯不会分开的
They're gonna work together. It's inevitable.
他们会在一起工作 这是不可避免的
And where does that leave us? I don't know.
这样我们又置于何地 我不知道
But you and me... we're a mess.
但是你和我...我们在一起一团糟
Hey, you're way more of a mess than me.
嘿 你可比我糟的多
Oh, um... I'm not the one with stains on my tie.
至少领带上有污渍的人不是我
Can't believe I fell for that.
我竟然上当了
This thing that's keeping us apart is killing me.
让我们分开的事情折磨死我了
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
We shouldn't be doing this.
我们不该这么做
Why not? I came to apologize.
为什么不能 我是来道歉的
Uh, yes, you did, and...
没错 你来了 并且
I let you in, and I accept your apology.
我让你进来了 并且我接受你的道歉
I didn't take my dose. Did you?
我没吃我的药 你吃了吗
That explains it. You were...
这就解释通了 你现在
kind of a different person there.
就像一个不同的人
Yeah. You were kind of a different person too.
你也像一个不同的人
Welcome to my retreat, away from the ordinary.
欢迎来到我的疗法 和一般疗法不同
We wanna open your minds.
我们想开放你的思想
It's one thing to read about microdosing.
这是读《微剂量》的目的之一
It's another to experience it.
也是尝试它的目的
And although your doses have been carefully calibrated,
虽然你们的剂量被认真调制过
everyone metabolizes the chemicals differently,
但每个人对药品的代谢程度不一样
so if you have any reaction,
所以如果你有任何反应
please, go see one of the doctors who welcomed you,
请去找接待你的医生
or see the nurse Maureen in the lobby.
或者去大厅找莫林护士
Oh, shit.
糟了
Oh! Help!
救命!
Ha-help! Oh, whoa!
救命!
Help?
有人能帮忙吗?
Hey, guys.
哈喽 朋友们
You havin' fun yet?
玩的开心吗?
Uh...
额...
learning a lot, for sure.
学到了不少 说真的
That's a neat trick.
花样真多
What trick?
什么花样?
Are you seeing tricky things, Liza?
你看见什么不对劲的事了吗 莉萨?
Nev... never mind me.
没...没事
I'm just... I'm just feeling a little funny.
我只是...感觉怪怪的而已
Oh, that's right.
哦 那就是了
You're a drug super-taster.
你是嗑药超级新手
I am?
我吗?
Yeah! Remember the lollipot in Jersey?
是啊!还记得在新泽西的大♥麻♥棒棒糖吗?
What's a lollipot?
大♥麻♥棒棒糖是啥?
It's a weird story from the past.
是她过去的糗事而已
You know, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go see the nurse.
你知道 我要...我要去看看护士
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
We'll go with you.
我们和你一起去
No.
不
No.
不用
Don't... just...
坚决不用...你们就...
stay.
呆在这吧
Just... you stay.
就...在这呆着你们
Okay...
行吧...
Oh. Okay.
哦 好了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I'm feeling a little weird.
我感觉有点奇怪
Are you Nurse Maureen?
你是莫林护士吗?
Travis Jason said to come find you
贾维斯·杰森说如果我有任何
if I was having any issues,
问题就来找你
and I am definitely having some issues.
而我现在绝对有问题
This is a safe space.
放心告诉我吧
Help!
救命啊!
Oh! Wait.
哦!等等
Wait...
等下...
Hey! You!
喂!你!
Hey, you! Help!
喂 你啊!救命啊!
Oh!
哦!
Hi! Call 911!
喂!快打911!
Really?
搞什么?
Oh, God!
哦 天啊!
Help!
救命!
Okay.
好的
Aah!
啊!
Oh. Whew.
哦 天啊
I'm done. Are you?
我好了 你呢?
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Is the universe trying to tell me something
是不是宇宙在通过
by putting Josh here just when Charles and I
当我和查尔斯遇到拦路石时
are having this roadblock?
让乔什参合进来 告诉我什么?
I imagined Josh in my room last night.
昨晚我想象乔什在我房♥间里
I mean, it wasn't even real, but I feel guilty
我是说 想象而已 但我为我的想法
for my own thoughts. Been there.
感觉到愧疚 我也经历过
Oh, Josh is so beautiful.
哦 乔什太帅了
Every time I look at him,
每次我看着他
I have flashes of our sex.
总会幻想和他做
Oh, Maureen... our sex!
哦 莫林...我们俩做的画面!
Well!
这样啊!
How is it with Charles?
那你和查尔斯和谐吗?
Oh, don't get me wrong.
哦 别曲解我的意思
It is really hot with Charles too.
我和查尔斯也很爽
They bring out different things in you.
他们给你带来不同的体验吗
Why not just have both? Oh!
那不如两个都要? 哦!
but it doesn't work that way, Nurse Maureen.
但是那样行不通啊 莫林护士
I can't do that!
我不能那么做!
But can you do this?
那你能做这个吗?
Yeah! Wow!
铛铛! 哇哦!
I can't do that.
我不能做这个
I bet you can!
我觉得你能!
Whoa...
哇哦...
I'm amazing!
我太棒了!
Ohh... ohh!
哦...哦!
Look at you go! Oh!
看看你吧! 哦!
Yep.
是啊
Super-taster.
超级新手
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗?
I burn bright,
我来得快
but I fade faster.
走的也快
You know, I had a really, uh,
我和乔什 额
interesting conversation with Josh.
刚才聊到很有意思的事
Oh, really? Yeah, it's, uh,
哦 是吗? 是的 额
it's nice to see him start a family.
看到他组建家庭真的很好
Makes me think about
让我联想到了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表