剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
no matter how scary they are.
不管它们有多吓人
Labor was easy.
生孩子很简单
The baby came out really quickly.
婴儿很快就出来了
And then, her uterus just sort of fell out on the table.
然后 她的子♥宫♥就掉到桌子上了
Like giblets.
像杂碎一样
The placenta dislodged from the cord,
胎盘从脐带上脱落了
so they had to retrieve it manually.
所以他们不得不用手去找
Did you know they make rubber gloves
你知道还有那种一直到
that go all the way up to the elbow?
手肘的橡胶手套吗?
The baby's arm was just sticking out of it, flailing.
婴儿的手臂就从那里伸出来 晃动着
For, like, five minutes.
晃了有5分钟
I'm so sorry.
真不好意思
What... her arm came out, and...
你说什么… 她的胳膊伸出来 然后…
Everybody's obsessed with Audrey Colbert,
所有人都痴迷于奥黛丽·科尔伯特
but nobody really knows her.
但没人真的了解她
They just know the salacious stories
他们只知道他们在《昭雪》
they've heard on "Exonerated."
中听到的色情故事
But this is her life!
但是那是她的生活!
Is it glamorous? Absolutely.
它很吸引人吗? 绝对是
Is it sexy? Routinely.
它很性感吗? 理所当然
But is it criminal?
但是它是犯罪吗?
And this is where you're supposed to say "No."
这就是你应该说“不是”的时候
We rehearsed this.
我们排练过了
Sorry, I forgot.
对不起 我忘了
Um, we are huge fans of "Exonerated."
我们都是《昭雪》的铁粉
Yeah. But we know that the podcast
是的 但是我们知道那播客
isn't telling us everything.
并没有告诉我们所有事
Yeah, what we're interested in is your story.
是的 我们感兴趣的是你的故事
You know, in your words.
用你自己的话说的
But this will not be a confession or a denial.
但是这既不会是认罪也不会是无罪申辩
This will be the truth.
这会是事情的真♥相♥
The good, the bad, and everything in between.
好的 坏的 以及两者之间的一切
Is she promiscuous? Often.
她滥交吗? 经常
Is she jealous? Almost pathologically.
她嫉妒吗? 几乎病态
Is she a murderer?
她是杀手吗?
Audrey, this is where you say no, remember?
奥黛丽 这是你应该说“不是”的时候 记得吗?
No.
不是
Do you think I did it?
你们认为是我♥干♥的吗?
No.
不是
Definitely not. No.
绝对不是 不是的
Good, because if you thought I had killed two people
很好 因为如果你们认为我杀了两个人
and you still wanted to publish my book,
还想出我的书的话
I don't think I could trust you,
我是不能信任你们的
and I really need to trust you.
而我很需要能够相信你们
That insufferable podcast
那个令人难以忍♥受的播客把我
turned me into a national super villain.
变成了全国最大的反派
International. Huge in Europe.
是国际上 在欧洲超火
This is my opportunity to clear my name.
这是我证明我的清白的机会
A book isn't going to be sliced up...
一本不会把我的…
Phrasing. ... into horror memes
注意用词 …梅根·凯利采访截成
like my Megyn Kelly interview,
恐怖表情包
or chopped up to make me look like
或者被胡乱剪辑
some sort of dangerous psychopath.
让我看起来像个危险的神经病一样的书
Does that sound like something that you can help me with?
这事你们能帮我吗?
Yes.
可以
Definitely.
当然
Good.
很好
Yeah, right.
好的
What was that?
她那是什么意思
A crippling lack of media training, but don't worry.
她严重缺乏社交媒体培训 但是别担心
We will fix that before the book tour.
我们会在新书宣传之前搞定
The good news is she likes you! Great.
好消息是 她喜欢你们! 很好
You're not taking this anywhere else, right?
你不会把生意给别人吧?
650, and no one will even know
65万 然后直到我们公布之前
she's writing a book until we announce.
没人会知道她写了本书
Yeah, okay. Great, yeah.
好的 来了
Seriously, you can't tell anybody.
讲真 你不能告诉任何人
Okay. She's insanely secretive.
好的 她像个诡秘的可怕
Don't tell her I said that.
别告诉她我这么说过
Bye.
再见
A bottle of Dom, please. I'm celebrating.
一瓶唐培里侬香槟 我要庆祝一下
Make that two.
要两瓶
Where have you been hiding?
你一直都在哪里藏着呢?
I'm not hiding, just busy.
我没有藏 只是很忙
With?
忙啥呢
I mean, you barely text me back anymore.
我的意思是 你都不再回我消息了
What's going on? Where are you working?
怎么了? 你在哪工作呢?
Are you working?
你是在工作吗?
Look, I can't say just yet,
我现在还不能说
but it's big.
但这是个大生意
You know, you don't need to pretend.
你知道的 你不用装
You're going to find something.
你会找到工作的
I have, and when I close it, you'll hear about it.
我已经找到了 当我搞定了 你会听说这件事的
Okay. You don't believe me.
好的吧 你不相信我
Um, there's only one bottle left.
只剩一瓶了
It's his. On me.
给他吧 我请客
You're not paying. You're not working.
你不能付钱 你没工作
You're not listening.
你怎么听不懂人话呢
You're not going to help me drink it?
你不帮我喝掉它吗?
Hey, she is finally asleep. For good, this time.
她终于睡着了 这次睡安稳了
Don't jinx it.
别说倒霉话
You want to go sleep in your bed?
你想回你的床上睡觉吗?
I'm too tired to go to bed. I sleep where I can now.
我太累了 走不到床上了 我就在这里睡吧
All right, here. Lift up.
好吧 来 抬起来
Oh, there we go.
好了
Oh, I should clean her bottles.
我应该洗干净她的瓶子
No, I already did,
不用 我已经洗了
right after I emptied the Diaper Genie.
在我清理完尿布处理器之后
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Truly, you've been so amazing. Hm.
真的 你太好了 -嗯
I don't know how I thought I could do this alone.
我不知道我怎么会以为自己一个人能搞定
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I've done about a tenth of the work that you have,
我也就做了你的十分之一吧
but you're welcome.
但是不用谢
Clare?
克莱尔?
You and Zane, again? How was it?
你和赞恩? 又一次? 怎么样?
Wild. I mean, almost good enough
很激烈 好到我差一点就忘了
to make me ignore that he wouldn't tell me
他不肯告诉我
if he had a job yet. That's weird, right?
他是不是找到工作了 这很奇怪 是吧?
Well, I don't know. I mean, you know,
我不知道 我的意思是
Charles and I don't talk about work, and we're kind of...
查尔斯和我不谈论工作 我们有点...
Do not tell me the museum story again.
别再讲博物馆发生的故事了
I don't want to hear it. Liza, Kelsey, anyone?
我不想听 莉萨 凯尔西 谁来帮我?
Yeah, a little help. Oh, God, Diana!
帮我个小忙 天呐 黛安娜
What? Please.
什么? 麻烦你
Jeez. Get me to the chair.
天呐 把我扶到椅子那里
Okay, all right. I'm good, I'm fine.
好的 我很好 我没事
All right, all right, all right. Okay.
好的好的
What happened?
发生了什么?
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I was at Pilates with my publisher ladies,
我和我的出版商女友们上普拉提课
and politely announcing that CLAW
很礼貌地宣布了
is going to be number one on "The New York Times"
《利爪》会成为纽♥约♥时♥报♥上
bestseller list this week. What, officially?
本周销♥售♥榜第一名 什么? 正式宣布吗?
Okay, you've got to be kidding me.
好吧 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Could you get me my prescription from my purse
帮我把止疼片从包里拿出来
and stop interrupting, please?
还有 不要再打断我了 可以吗?
Anyway, I announce,
不论怎样 我宣布了
and Jackie Dunn, who is obsessed with me,
还有杰姬·邓恩 总找我麻烦
always turns everything into a contest,
处处和我作对的那位
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表