剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
There's Maureen Dowd. And Colson Whitehead!
是莫琳·多德 还有科尔森·怀特黑德!
I've never been to one of these National Arts Club parties.
我从来没参加过有这么多名人的
draws an impressive crowd.
国家艺术俱乐部聚会
As long as you have an open bar,
只要你提供免费酒水
you'll attract every writer in town.
你也会吸引所有的作家过来
Speaking of. Michael.
说到这个 迈克尔
Charles, nice to see you. Nice to see you.
查尔斯 很高兴见到你 我也是
Um, let me give you this.
对了 我要给你这个
Oh, Mercury. Feisty move,
水星 真果敢啊
competing with your own company.
和你自己的公♥司♥竞争
Feisty isn't the F word I would choose.
我会说另一个F开头的词
Michael Cunningham, Liza Miller.
这是迈克尔·坎宁安 这是莉萨·米勒
My, uh... girlfriend. And editor at Millennial.
我...女朋友 也是千禧一代编辑
Competition is good for business.
竞争对生意有利
It keeps us on our toes
能让我们保持警觉
and keeps you, the writer, at the center.
又能让你们作家 被众星拱月
We should lock in a meeting. We should.
有机会我们应该安排个会面 的确
Have a lovely evening. Bye.
今晚玩的愉快 你也是
Wow, lock in a meeting.
安排会面
You will never steal him away from Macmillan, but nice try.
你绝不可能把他从麦克米伦出版公♥司♥挖走的 不过勇气可嘉
You're enjoying this. Maybe I am.
你很乐在其中 或许是吧
What choice do I have? Be mad at you or be better.
我还能怎样呢 生你的气...还是比你做的更好
A couple of A-listers in this club.
一对贵客到了
Lucky I brought my A-game then.
幸好我也要拿出看家本领了
Let the games begin.
那就尽情施展吧
Locked one in for me.
我搞定一个了
Feeling locked out?
搞不定了吗
Oh, Meg Wolitzer, Charles Brooks. My boyfriend.
梅格·沃尔策 这是查尔斯·布鲁克斯 我男朋友
Hi, Megan.
嗨 梅格
Charles, it is great to see you.
查尔斯 很高兴见到你
Congrats on everything. Mercury is killing it.
祝贺你 水星现在势不可挡
Thank you, Meg. We're enjoying
谢谢 我们很享受作为新手
being the new kids on the block.
在出版领域探索
Very new. When did you get these printed?
确实是新手 你什么时候打印的这些
Yesterday? Have you printed any books yet?
昨天? 你打印过任何新书了吗?
Uh, you want to get a picture?
呃 一起合张影吗?
Sure.
好啊
Caption that, "New York Times best-selling author
标题这么写 "纽♥约♥时♥报♥畅销作家梅格·沃尔策
Meg Wolitzer, Millennial editor,
千禧一代编辑莉萨·米勒
Liza Miller, and guest."
和某位客人"
We'd... we'd love to lock in a meeting.
我们希望能与您一起参加会议
We've already locked in lunch.
我们已经一起吃过午饭了
Hi, would you excuse me? Of course.
失陪一下 好的
Just pretend you're talking to me.
快假装你在跟我讲话
Oh, from Zane.
赞恩发来的
Mercury is featured in "New York Mag" 's
水星在《纽约》杂♥志♥的审批矩阵表里
Approval Matrix as high-brow/brilliant.
被评为高格调/超棒出版社
Millennial is on there, too.
千禧一代也在列
We are? As what?
我们也在? 怎么评价?
I'm low-brow! Because of all the authors
我是低格调! 就因为所有作家都开始离开千禧一代
leaving Millennial, I am at the bottom
我现在排在四个象限里的
of the four quadrants. Don't read into it.
最底下 别在意
It's just a pop culture hot or not list.
这不过是最新流行文化排行罢了
Charles is hot and I'm not?
查尔斯潮而我不潮?
Well, it is a good picture of him.
这张照片确实不错
No one reads this thing. Did you see this, Kelsey?
没人会看的 你看见这个了吗 凯尔西
Your decapitated head is hovering between
你的头被贴在
low-brow and despicable right next to
低格调和劣等象限之间
Disney live action remakes and nude restaurants.
紧挨着迪士尼真人翻拍和 裸体餐厅
Yeah, I saw it, Diana. And how unflattering.
我看见了 戴安娜 并且直接从下巴截掉
Crop you right at your chin.
看起来真诡异
A head without a neck is like a kite without a string.
没有脖子的头就像一只没有线的风筝
Just a floating tragedy.
就是个漂浮的悲剧
Let's focus on these two heads.
我们还是看这两个头吧
Hayley and Cameron Butler. I love them.
海莉和卡梅伦·巴特勒 我喜欢他们
Everybody does. "New York Flip"
所有人都喜欢 "翻转纽约"是
is HGTV's highest-rated reno show.
HGTV频道排行最高的装♥修♥节目
They have built an empire from it.
他们凭此建了一整个王国
Furniture line, home décor, even signature fragrances.
家具系列 家居装饰甚至是特色香水
Enzo wears their Bhutan Cabin.
恩佐用的就是他们的不丹小屋系列
But nothing covers grey water.
但还是盖不住污水的味道
They're writing a book and it is bound to be huge.
他们正在写书 这本书肯定会火
They're in the conference room. I think they're flipping it.
他们现在在会议室 我觉得他们一定会翻转局面
Whoa! Oh, my God!
哇! 天呐
Hi, I'm Cameron. Hi, I'm Liza.
你好 我是卡梅伦 你好 我是莉萨
Hi, a pleasure.
很荣幸见到你
Hey, there. Hi, Liza.
你好 你好 我是莉萨
I feel like I'm in West Elm.
我感觉像在西榆家饰公♥司♥
This is the shiplap? Yeah.
这些是搭叠木板? 对
And where are the chairs? We couldn't pitch
椅子去哪儿了 只有给你们办公室
without giving your office the "New York Flip" Treatment.
进行"翻转纽约"改造后 我们才能推介新书
Please come over
欢迎你们随时
to my apartment any time.
来我的公♥寓♥改造
Our living green wall is, uh... mold.
我们的绿墙有点...发霉了
Let's sit. Okay.
坐下说吧 没问题
So renovating is our third leg.
翻新就是我们的第三条腿
That's the title of our new couple's self-help book
这也是我们的新婚夫妇情感自救
meets DIY manual.
加DIY指南的标题
"Third Leg?" Exactly.
第三条腿? 没错
So it will feature our building and design tips,
这本书会对建筑和设计进行指导
but also explore how relationships like ours
同时也探索了夫妻关系如何在第三条腿的帮助下
thrive with a third leg.
和谐进步
Whether it's a shared hobby, weekly activity,
无论是共同爱好 周末活动
even binging a TV series.
甚至只是追剧
It's healthier than just focusing on each other.
都比只花精力在对方身上健康的多
Yeah, because we all know how that ends, right?
我们都知道这样结局如何 对吧
You can't renovate your partner.
你不可能改造你的伴侣
Believe me, I've tried. Yes, you have.
相信我 我试过 没错 你试过
Are any of you married?
你们有人结婚了吗
No. Came close.
没有 差点儿就结婚了
Divorced. Uh, dating?
我离婚了 有约会吗
Not successfully.
不太成功
Liza's dating someone with very long legs.
莉萨在和一个腿很长的人约会
Some say he's high-brow/brilliant.
据说他 高格调/超棒
Diana is dating a very sweet, handsome plumber named Enzo.
戴安娜在和一个叫恩佐的帅气贴心的水管工约会
Oh, so what do you two do together?
你们两个约会一般做什么
Oh, where to start? Please don't say sex.
从何说起呢 拜托别提性生活
We go to the opera. Enzo loves Puccini,
我们会去剧院 恩佐非常喜欢普契尼
but I just find his arias too sentimental.
但是我觉得他的唱腔太多愁善感了
I'm more of a Verdi woman,
我更欣赏威尔第
which leads to much heated debate.
我们经常因为这个激烈地辩论
I bet. Heated debate
我看也是 对第三条腿
about your third leg is very healthy.
展开激烈辩论 是很健康的
In chapter five... We enjoy fine wine.
在第五章... 我们喜欢品酒
Italian cuisine. We're regulars at Rao's.
意大利菜 我们经常去拉奥餐厅吃饭
We're going there tonight, in fact.
其实 我们今晚就准备去那儿
Frank Junior calls us polemizzare piccioncini,
小弗兰克说我们是polemizzare piccioncini
which means "Arguing lovebirds."
意思是爱吵架的爱情鸟
Wonderful. So we were thinking...
太棒了 我们在考虑...
Of course, we both speak Italian.
当然 我们两个都说意大利语
We get it. Lots of legs.
我们懂了 很多腿
Like a centipede.
就像蜈蚣
But not at all like a centipede.
但其实一点儿都不像蜈蚣
So what happens if a couple doesn't have a third leg?
如果一对夫妻没有第三条腿会怎样
Well, a chair needs three legs to stand, right?
椅子需要三条腿才能站稳
So if it only has two...
所以如果它只有两条...
Oh, it follows over. Well, then,
它会倒 其实
Enzo and I are very secure.
我和恩佐关系很稳定
Speaking of chairs, when will we get ours back?
说到椅子 我们的椅子什么时候能拿回来
What? You did?
什么? 真的假的?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表