剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I want to make you our top-salaried employee.
我想让你成为薪资最高的员工
You can't afford that, Kelsey.
你付不起 凯尔西
She'll divert part of her salary to you.
她会把自己的一部分工资转给你
I need you at Millennial.
我需要你留在千禧一代
Ah.
啊
But you see, that's the problem.
但是你看 那正是问题所在
I'm not a millennial.
我不是千禧一代
And it's just a matter of time before the digital natives
而那些数字原生代(在数字时代长大的人)灭了我
chop off my head, so...
只是时间问题 所以...
If you'll excuse me.
恕不奉陪了
Diana.
戴安娜
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你要干什么?
I'm not sure, but Diana loves this song,
我不确定 但是戴安娜超喜欢这首歌♥
and we have to try something.
而我们必须要做点什么
Oh, my God. You're right.
哦 天哪 你是对的
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在应该做什么?
No. Are you serious?
不 你是认真的吗?
Tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen
从床上爬起迷迷糊糊走进厨房♥
Pour myself a cup of ambition
给自己倒一杯雄心壮志
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life
大喊着舒展筋骨满血复活
Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping
跳进淋浴热血开始沸腾
Out on the street, the traffic starts jumping
走上大街 车流涌动
Folks like me on the job from nine to five
像我这样朝九晚五的人们啊
Working nine to five
朝九晚五的工作
What a way to make a living Don't encourage them.
是怎样在谋生啊 不要鼓励他们
Barely getting by
朝不保夕的度日
It's all taking and no giving
只有索取全无付出
They just use your mind
他们利用你的才智
And they never give you credit
却从不给你肯定
It's enough to drive you
如果听之任之
Crazy if you let it
足以让你发疯
They let you dream just to watch 'em shatter
他们给你美梦只为看着它破碎
You're just a step on the boss man's ladder
你只是踏上了当老板的梯子
But you've got dreams they'll never take away
却做梦梯子永远不会被夺走
You're in the same boat with a lot of your friends
你有很多朋友同舟共济
Waiting for the day your ship will come in
等待方舟驶来的那一天
When the tide's gonna turn
当巨浪袭来
And it's all gonna roll your away
所有人都被吞噬
Working nine to five
朝九晚五的工作
What a way to make a living
是怎样在谋生啊
Barely getting by
朝不保夕的度日
It's all taking and no giving
只有索取全无付出
They just use your mind
他们利用你的才智
And they never give you credit
却从不给你肯定
It's enough to drive you
如果听之任之
Crazy if you let it
足以令你发疯
Working nine to five
从早到晚的工作
What a way to make a living
是怎样在谋生啊
Barely getting by
朝不保夕的度日
It's all taking and no giving
只有索取全无付出
Working nine to five
朝九晚五的工作
For service and devotion
为人服务全情投入
You would think that I Oh, my God
你会认为我 哦 天哪
What?
怎么了?
People in the '80s
80年代的人
only worked from 9:00 to 5:00.
都不用加班的
Oh. Josh, hi.
哦 乔什 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Uh, yeah. I guess.
哦 是的 我猜
I got the test results back today.
我今天拿到检验结果了
And?
怎么样?
And...
那个...
I'm, uh...
我...
gonna be a dad.
要当爸爸了
Holy shit.
妈妈天啊
Josh.
乔什
Wow.
哇哦
Yeah.
是的
Josh, you're gonna make such a great father.
乔什 你会是很棒的爸爸的
You think so?
你这么觉得?
I'm 100% sure.
我百分百确定
Congratulations. Thanks.
祝贺 谢谢
I'll see you at work tomorrow, okay?
我们明天公♥司♥见 好吗?
Okay. Wow.
好的 哇哦
You freaking out?
你吓坏了吧?
Yep. I am.
是的 吓到了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm, uh... I'm kind of a baby whisperer.
我 嗯... 我可是宝宝语专家
Hmm. I know all the tricks.
嗯 我知道育儿过程中的所有小秘诀
Good.
好
I'm gonna need you around for this, for real.
我会需要你帮忙的 真的
No problem.
没问题
I got you.
包在我身上
It's funny, really.
很有趣 真的
You and I broke up because
我和你分手
you didn't want me to have to give up having a kid.
是因为你不想我没有机会有自己孩子
Now I'm having a kid, and...
现在我有了自己的孩子
you're with someone else.
你也和别人在一起了
Timing.
时机不对
Yeah, timing.
是 时机不对
Good morning.
早上好
Is that coffee?
是咖啡吗?
Old habits die hard.
旧习难改
Apparently so did whatever it is you're wearing.
显然你的穿着也是如此
I'm so happy you stayed.
我很高兴你留下来
Are we working, or are we mewling like kittens?
你是打算工作呢 还是像个猫咪一样呜呜哭?
Hey, Maggie. Everything okay?
嘿 玛吉 一切都好?
Uh, yeah, someone just sent you a new bed.
嗯 是的 有人刚刚给你送来了新床
What?
什么?
With everything.
上面一应俱全
I just texted you a pic.
我刚刚发了图片给你
Oh, my God. It's gorgeous.
哦 天哪 好漂亮
Wait till you feel the sheets.
你还没摸一摸那个床单呢
They're like butter.
像奶油一样顺滑
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我得回头再给你电♥话♥了
I gotta go thank someone.
我要去谢谢某人
Okay, well, can you tell him
好的 嗯 你能告诉他
that our fridge is kind of old too?
我们的冰箱也旧了吗?
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
I didn't know you were really going to buy me a new bed.
我没想过你真的会给我买♥♥个新床
Ah.
啊
You like it?
你喜欢吗?
I love it so much
我太喜欢了
that I thought I'd spend my lunch hour
以至于想要花午休时间
thanking you in person.
过来当面致谢
Is it wrong of me to say that a part of me just...
我应不应该告诉你 我多少有些...
really misses you there?
怀念你还在的日子?
Yeah, I really miss being there too.
是的 我也真的很想念在那里的时光
But it's okay, because I...
但是没关系 因为...
I did it for the woman I love.
我是为了自己深爱的女人才做的
Did you just tell me you love me?
你刚刚是在和我说你爱我吗?
I think I pretty much had feelings for you for...
我觉得自己已经爱你爱了...
16 years.
16年之久了
What?
什么?
Since you were 26, and now you're 42.
从你26岁开始 到现在你42岁
It's long enough to know.
那么长的时间足以让自己明白
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表