剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Let me guess. You took the job at Chicky.
我猜猜 你接下了俏妞的工作
Nope.
没有
What happened?
怎么回事?
They found out about your dicky?
他们发现你渣了?
Uh, let's just say I got some other irons in the fire.
这么说吧 我有别的打算
All right, well, that's a nonanswer.
好吧 那相当于没说
Yeah, because nothing's firm yet.
是的 因为什么都没定下来呢
Nothing at all?
一件都没有吗?
Hey, hey, hey. Eyes up here.
嗨 嗨 嗨 眼睛往上看
Hey, tell me about your work.
跟我聊聊你工作的事吧
How was your first day of being queen boss?
做女王老板的第一天感觉怎么样?
It's harder than I thought.
比我想的难多了
It's all spreadsheets and forecasts and budgets
全是关于电子表格 预算以及支出
and everything except actual books.
但就是没什么和书有关的
And I really want to forget about it tonight...
我今晚只想把这些抛之脑后...
and maybe share one of these with you.
或许还能和你一起
A Room For Two.
二人空间
That looks good.
看起来不错
Mm-hmm.
是啊
But while I'm figuring out my career,
但是既然我还前途未卜
maybe we should just stay friends.
我们还是保持朋友关系吧
Are we friends? Of course.
我们是朋友么? 当然了
Friends watch each other's backs,
帮你留意身后事的那种朋友
and something's going on behind yours
而你身后正巧有事发生
that you need to know about.
我想你需要知道
Diana's looking for a new job.
戴安娜在找新工作
What? Yeah.
什么? 是的
I heard it from Redmond. Don't lose Diana.
我从雷德蒙那听说的 别失去戴安娜
She's the best marketing person that I've ever worked with.
她是我一起工作过的最好的市场
I need a drink.
我要来一杯
Hey, friend to friend, get an herbal tea.
嗨 朋友之间 喝茶就够了
Right.
好
Excuse me.
你好
Tequila, rocks, please.
龙舌兰 加冰 谢谢
So I don't understand. Clare's living in New York now?
我不明白 克莱尔现在住在纽约?
Yeah, I... I guess she's been here for months.
是啊 我...我猜她已经来了几个月了
She got a job in the gaming division at Google in Dublin,
她在都柏林的谷歌♥的游戏部门找了份工作
and then they transferred her here.
之后她们就把她派到这了
Mm. That's sounds interesting.
哦 听起来挺有意思
So she's a professional gamer.
那她是职业玩家了
Maggie. No, I'm just saying.
玛吉 没什么 我就随口一说
I mean, we don't even know if it's Josh's kid.
我是说 我们都不知道是不是乔什的孩子
She says she hasn't been with anyone else.
她说她没和其他人在一起过
Well, then she won't mind taking a paternity test.
既然这样做亲子鉴定她不会不同意吧
That feels like a weird thing to ask her to do, right?
要她去做鉴定实在是太奇怪了吧?
You know what would be weird?
你知道什么才奇怪吗?
You paying 18 years of child support
你要支付18年的赡养费
for a baby that's not yours.
给一个不是你的孩子
This baby deserves to know who his or her father is.
孩子有权利知道她/他的生父是谁
Can they even do that test before the baby's born?
孩子出生之前他们能做亲子检测吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
How soon can you test for paternity?
最早什么时候能做亲子鉴定?
You can test for paternity
最早在怀孕八周后
as early as eight weeks into pregnancy.
就可以做检测
Right. Wow.
好的 哇哦
So what do you think I should do?
所以你觉得我应该怎么做?
Things to do in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林 威廉斯堡 可以做的事情有:
My book is called "The Glass Cliff."
我的书叫"玻璃悬崖"
Our research shows that when companies
我们的研究发现当公♥司♥任命
appoint women to their C-suites,
女性进入公♥司♥的管理层时
they experience a 27% decline in revenue.
往往意味着收入降低27%
Why?
为什么?
Why are women underperforming?
为什么女性会表现不佳呢?
Huh. Maybe they're not as aggressive as men?
或许是因为她们不像男性一样锐意进取?
Hmm. Or maybe they're
是的 或是她们太
too aggressive, which hurts morale,
气势汹汹 反而伤了士气
which then hurts sales.
接下来就影响销♥售♥
Or maybe we shouldn't be blaming the women at all.
或者我们并不应该将这归咎于女性
Maybe the women are being set up to fail.
也许是下了套让女性失败的
Okay, what do you mean?
那是什么意思?
Female CEOs inherit distressed companies
女性CEO要比地位相当的男性
far more often than their male counterparts.
更容易继承到陷入困难的公♥司♥
When an institution is in crisis,
当一个机构遇到危机
the next man up usually gets the ax.
接手的男人通常会被踢出局
So why not make him a woman?
那为什么不找一个女人代替他呢?
Are you saying corporate boards are
你是说董事会是
purposely scapegoating women?
有意让女人做替罪羊吗?
It's more likely an unconscious gender bias.
更像是无意识的性别歧视
But it's real, and it happens over and over:
但那就是事实 屡见不鲜的事实
Marissa Mayer at Yahoo,
比如雅虎的梅丽莎·梅耶尔
Mary Barra at General Motors,
通用汽车的玛丽·博拉
Theresa May with Brexit.
英国脱欧的特雷莎·梅
Women finally make it to the top,
女人千辛万苦走到最高处
only to discover they're standing
发现自己只是站在了
on a glass cliff
会随时破碎的
that can shatter at any moment.
玻璃悬崖上
Excuse me, I'm gonna go get some air.
抱歉 我要出去透口气
No one is setting you up. You don't know that.
没人要陷害你 你不知道
Finances are cratering here.
财务就是一个大坑
Okay, why not find someone to blame,
好吧 为什么不找个人顶罪
fire them, and then restructure?
然后解雇他 公♥司♥再重建?
No one is firing you. Unless I fail.
没有人要解雇你 要是我失败的话就有了
You are not going to fail.
你不会失败的
You have a great team. You have me, Charles, Diana...
你有很优秀的团队 有我 查尔斯 戴安娜...
Yeah, maybe not Diana.
嗯 戴安娜也许不是了
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思?
Zane told me that she's job-hunting.
赞恩告诉我她在找工作
Is that why she missed the pitch meeting?
所以她没来参加推介会?
I've called her a million times today,
我今天给她打了一万个电♥话♥
and I can't get her to pick up.
她都没接
Well, then we gotta go find her.
哦 那我们就去找她
Hey.
嘿
Enzo, hi, we were hoping to speak to Diana.
恩佐 嗨 我们想见戴安娜
She's not here.
她不在
She said she wanted to be alone,
她说想一个人待着
that she was having some sort of crisis.
想要来点危机之类的
A crisis?
危机?
Did she use that exact word?
她用的是这个词吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯 是的
Ugh. It's even more crowded than the last time.
哦 比上次来的时候人更多了
Okay, I know she's here.
好吧 我知道她在这儿
Let's just split up and take separate...
我们两个分头去...
Wait, I hear her.
等下 我听到她的声音了
Right there!
在那儿!
Go.
走
And make this moment last
让此刻永恒
Because the best moment is now
因为最好的时光 就是现在
Is now, is now,Is now, is now
就是现在 x4
Diana.
戴安娜
What... no! No, no, no, no! No!
什么... 不! 不 不 不!
This is my sanctuary.
这是我的圣地
Okay, well, you're not returning my phone calls.
好吧 可是 你没回我的电♥话♥
I am so sorry, Diana.
我很抱歉 戴安娜
I should've told you about Charles.
我应该早点告诉你关于查尔斯的事
I could give you a million reasons
我有一万个理由
why we wanted to keep it quiet, but it doesn't matter.
解释我们为什么要保守秘密 但是那些都不重要
I'm just...
我只是...
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Hmm. Listen, Diana...
嗯 听我说 戴安娜...
I want you to know how much I respect you and value you.
我想对你说我有多尊敬你多重视你
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表