剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
by a brainy woman than a beautiful one.
但会被一个漂亮的女人吓跑
How does New York news help your race in California?
纽约新闻是怎么帮你在加州竞选的
It's 2019.
这都9012年了
All news is national news if you have the right algorithm.
只要你用对了算法 所有新闻都是全国新闻
And the board is okay with this?
董事会也同意你这么做?
You know what? You're right. Let me check.
你还别说 你说的有理 我要确认一下
They love it.
他们超赞成
New York 1's gonna reach out to you.
纽约1台会联♥系♥你的
Oh, this is a real one.
哦 这次真来电♥话♥了
Hi.
嗨
I've come to cook you a peace offering.
我来为你烧菜求和
You're gonna cook?
你要做饭?
Do you know what a peace offering is?
你知道什么才算求和吗
I remember what it was like to find out someone
我记得发现别人一直在骗你
was lying to my face.
是什么感觉
And I was angry and hurt for way too long.
我生气和受伤了更长时间
I'm fine. I'm just...
我没事 我只是
You're pissed. Just say it.
你生气了 就承认吧
You can be such a man sometimes.
你明明有时候可以做到的
Sometimes, okay.
有时候 好吧
You are really bad at this.
你还真不擅长求和啊
This meal kit takes 40 minutes to make.
这顿饭要40分钟才能做好
I'm gonna set a timer.
我会定个时
And you can ask me anything you want,
你可以问我任何你想问的问题
and I have to answer honestly.
我必须诚实作答
Alexa, how many tablespoons in one ounce?
艾丽西亚 一盎司是多少汤匙
One fluid ounce is two tablespoons.
一盎司液体是两汤匙
Wait... fluid?
等等 液体?
I'll cook, you answer.
我来做 你回答就好
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So, this is the last shot of the night.
所以这是今晚最后一场拍摄了
I'm gonna grab a Diet Coke. You want?
我要去拿点健怡可乐 你要吗
Think she's gonna need something stronger than that.
我觉得她可能会需要比那烈一些的
Josh, what are you doing here?
乔什 你来做什么
Uh, you mean at your modeling shoot?
你是说来你的模特拍摄吗
Oh, stop. I'm not a model.
好了啦 我可不是模特
Well... This isn't real.
那 这不是认真的
I had to sign like three forms just to get in here.
我就为了进来都要填3张表
This is legit. You are a model.
这是正经拍摄 你就是模特
Oh, Josh, this is Shelly... Rozansky.
哦 乔什 这是谢利 罗赞斯基
Infinitely 21. Branded partnerships.
无限21的品牌合作伙伴
And who is Josh?
乔什是哪位
Josh is patient zero for all of this.
乔什是这一切的缘起
He thought I was his age.
他以为我和他同龄
Ah, well, I said about the same age.
我是说差不多年纪
You know, all she had to do was correct me.
她只要纠正我就好了
Would you correct him?
你会去纠正他吗
So, how did this happen, Josh?
所以这是怎么回事呢 乔什
Well, um...
嗯...
she wasn't all done up like this.
她当时还不是这样的
She was dressed way down,
她穿的比这差远了
and she wasn't really trying to impress anyone.
而且她也没想要惊艳任何人
She didn't have to.
她不需要
She was smart and...
她既聪明 又...
sexy.
性感
I would've believed anything that she said.
我会相信她说的任何话的
I just wanted to keep talking to her.
我只想一直和她说话
Plus I was wasted.
再加上我喝大了
Right? And it was, like, really dark.
对吧 而且当时 灯光特别暗
You liar. Oh, yeah, really?
你骗人 是吗 有吗
I'm the liar?
我像在骗人吗?
Well, I still think y'all are insane.
我还是觉得你们都疯了
And reckless. And bad liars.
而且很鲁莽 并且不擅长说谎
But the wolf was at the door.
但是危机就在眼前
You did what you had to do.
你做了你必须要做的
We even finished early.
我们还提早结束了
As long as I got more time on the clock,
只要还有时间
I got one more thing I want to ask.
我就还有一个要问的
What did you really think
你在我说爱你的时候
when I said I love you?
到底是怎么想的
You didn't say that.
你没说爱我
You said you "Were in love with me."
你说的是你爱过我
Past tense.
过去时
You still can't be honest with me.
你还是不能和我说实话
I was mad at you. That was...
我特别生气 那真是...
a shitty and manipulative thing for you say to me.
你对我说的话真是一派胡言
But I was not myself too.
但我也很生自己的气
Maybe if we were just tougher and told each other the truth
如果我们能更坚强 并且坦诚
about how we really felt,
告诉对方心中所想
then we wouldn't have wasted so much time and energy denying...
那我们就不用浪费这么多时间和精力否认...
Looks like you're off the hook.
看来你是逃过一劫了
Denying that I felt...
否认我曾有
I feel the same way.
我有同样的感觉
Present tense.
现在时
Now.
此时此刻
That timer's for food. Right.
那是食物的计时器响了 好吧
I love you,
我爱你
but stay out of my kitchen.
但离我厨房♥远一点
You must be Liza. Pat Kiernan.
你一定是莉萨了 我是帕特·基尔南
Hi, I have my coffee with you almost every single morning.
嗨 我几乎每个早上都是伴着你喝咖啡
It is so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you. This is an unbelievable story.
很高兴见到你 这真是个不可思议的故事
I can't stop thinking about it,
它在我的脑海里挥之不去
How'd you keep it a secret for so long?
你是怎么保密这么久的?
I don't know, I was just trying not to let other people find out
我不知道 我只是不想让人知道
so that they would have to keep the secret too.
这样他们也得保守这个秘密
So nobody knew?
所以没人知道?
A couple people did. Some were really upset.
有几个人知道 有些人很伤心
Some tried to blackmail me.
有些人要勒索我
Most people agreed that I should keep quiet.
大多数人都认我应该继续保密
To her credit, Quinn was one of the few people
值得称赞的是 奎恩是少数
who encouraged me to tell the truth right away.
鼓励我马上说出事实的人
Based on her book, I wouldn't have thought she'd be so...
从她的书来看 我没想到她会如此…
empathetic.
有同情心
It was before she even really knew me.
那是在她了解我之前
She wasn't even an investor yet.
她那时还不是投资人
So sorry I'm late.
不好意思我迟到了
My fundraiser was delayed by 30 minutes.
我的筹款活动晚了30分钟
We had to find a strong enough table for Beto to stand on.
我们需要找个足够结实的桌子让贝托(美国前众议员)站上去
Ready?
准备好了吗?
You know, I think this story's gonna resonate
你知道吗 我认为这个故事会让
with a lot of American women
很多为了家庭
who sublimated themselves
放弃自我和事业的
and their careers in service of their families.
美国女性感同身受
Then when they finally got to the door of opportunity,
然后当她们终于一只脚踏进机会的门时
it was slammed in their faces
那扇门因为她们年龄太大而
because they were too old.
砰地关上了
Liza, you... But she had to deal with
莉萨 你… 但是她仅仅是为了找一份工作而
institutionalized sexism and rampant ageism
不得不面对制度化的性别歧视
simply to get the job.
和猖獗的年龄歧视
Now, the work she's done since
如今 她至今所做的一切
proves that she's always deserved to be there,
都证明了那至始至终都是她应得的
but you know, if she hadn't broken the rules a little bit,
但是你知道 如果她没有违反那一点点规则
nobody was gonna give her a chance.
没人会给她一个机会的
That's quite a stump speech,
这真是一段精彩的竞选演讲
but technically what she did was illegal,
但是事实上 她所做的事违法的
and the company could have been sued.
她的公♥司♥很可能被起诉的
Look, when Mark Zuckerberg "Moves fast and breaks things"
当马克·扎克伯格为了利润“横冲直撞,
in order to boost revenues, we call him a genius
打破常规”时 我们称他为天才
and an innovator.
和创新者
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表