剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, but we can't offer that same sensibility
不好意思 难道我们不能以同样的鉴赏力
to a woman who's simply trying to survive?
看待一个只是想生存下去的女人吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
And I hear you championed this right out of the gate?
我听说你从一开始就很支持?
Oh, absolutely.
哦 绝对的
I mean, when I read the article last week in the "New Yorker,"
我是说 当我上周在《纽约客》看到那篇文章的时候
I was shocked, but then I realized
我惊呆了 但是我意识到
we needed to be open about this immediately.
我们需要立刻公开此事
I run my campaign the way I run my companies...
我竞选的方式跟我经营公♥司♥的方式一样
with transparency and honesty.
真诚和透明
That's interesting.
这很有意思
Liza told me you knew about this
莉萨告诉我 你在投资前
before you invested.
就已经知道了
No.
不是的
So that's not accurate?
所以那不是真的?
I don't see how the timing is relevant
我不认为这件事的时间前后
when we're here discussing this transparently and honestly.
和我们讨论的真诚透明有什么关系
"Honestly." You keep using that word.
“真诚” 你重复提到这个词
You know, Liza's not used to being in the public eye,
莉萨不太习惯在公众面前曝光
and I think she was just confused
我认为可能她在你私下问她
when you asked her that question off the record.
那个问题时有些糊涂了
Good to see you, gorgeous.
很高兴见到你 美人儿
Yeah, hi. Can we... Rafael!
嗯 嗨 我们能… 拉斐尔!
I thought that was you.
我一猜就是你
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra Vincent, this is... Maggie Amato.
卡桑德拉·文森特 这是… 玛吉·阿莫托
Pleasure. You certainly have a type, don't you?
很高兴见到你 你还真是专注于一种类型啊 是吧?
Enjoy your evening.
享受你的夜晚
What was that about?
那是什么意思?
You know art critics.
你知道艺术评论家的
Always like torturing someone.
他们总爱折磨别人
Sit. I ordered a cava. I can't stay.
坐吧 我点了西班牙起泡酒 我不能久留
I just came to tell you something.
我只是来告诉你一些事的
I find you charming, handsome, and talented.
我认为你很有魅力 帅气 也很有才华
But, you know, I think my preferences are really fixed.
但是 我认为我的偏好是固定的
They seemed pretty flexible the other night.
你的偏好那晚看起来很灵活啊
I'm gay. I promise you. Like, turbo gay.
我是同性恋 我保证 无敌弯
Why don't we enjoy our drink,
为什么我们不享受我们的酒
have a wonderful dinner,
好好吃顿饭
and then you can come back to my loft.
然后你可以来我的loft
You'll change your mind.
你会改变主意的
You all do.
你们都会的
"You all"?
“你们”?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What can I say? I'm a flipper.
我能说什么? 我是个无敌扳手
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I flipped you, didn't I?
我把你掰直了 不是吗?
Well, this has been a really nice reminder.
这真是一个很好的提醒
Of what?
提醒什么?
That sleeping with a man isn't worth the effort
和一个男人上♥床♥不值得我
of the three seconds of mild pleasure
费力气花三秒钟的时间去享受那种
that I could've done better myself.
我自己本可以做得更好的小快乐
All right, you're angry now because I speak the truth.
好吧 你现在很生气因为我说了实话
But that was no mild pleasure.
但是那才不是小快乐
I've done this before.
我有经验
Yeah, I heard. You're a flipper.
是啊 我听到了 你是个扳手
But guess what? I'm a flipper too.
但是你知道吗? 我也是个扳手
I came as soon as I could.
我尽快赶来了
So, what's the emergency?
所以 有什么急事?
The same as it always is.
跟往常一样
I'm sure you heard about New York 1.
你肯定听说了纽约1台的事了
I heard that Liza told the truth.
我听说莉萨说了实话
What you didn't hear is that "Morning Joe" Has the footage.
你不知道的是《早安乔》有录像
And they're gonna show it tomorrow,
他们明天会播出来
and you know what a human centipede MSNBC is.
你知道MSNBC(美国电视台)是有多像一只人体蜈蚣
It starts with Joe and Mika,
从乔和米卡开始
lasts all the way through Maddow.
一直持续到麦德
Leave it to Liza to turn a local puff piece
让莉萨把它从本地吹捧的文章
into a campaign coffin.
变成竞选的坟墓
I'm sorry that your publicity stunt got bungled,
我对你被搞砸的宣传噱头感到很遗憾
but I'm not really sure what you want me to do here.
但是我不太知道你想让我为这件事做什么
What you should have done from the beginning: fire her.
你从一开始就该做的一件事: 开除她
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会那样做的
I am going to be savaged until a head rolls.
我会被抨击到死的
And her entire persona is the girl who lied.
然而她的人设就是一个撒了谎的女孩
Only this time you lied.
不过这次是你撒谎了
I'm not firing her for that.
我不会因为那而开除她的
Okay, so now the truth matters.
好吧 现在真♥相♥又重要了
Got it.
懂了
I knew that was gonna be hard
我知道让查尔斯
for Charles to see clearly, but you?
看透很困难 但是你?
Charles isn't the publisher.
查尔斯不是出版人
I am.
我是
That's right, I forgot.
哦对的 我忘记了
Especially now that he's back.
特别是现在他回来了
Please don't minimize the strength that I bring to this meeting.
请别低估我在这次会面中的力量
Oh, the strength that I gave you and allowed you to keep
哦 是我给你的 并让你保留的力量
even when you tried to derail my campaign?
即使你尝试着让我的竞选脱轨?
I did what I had to do for my company.
我为了我的公♥司♥做了我该做的
Yeah, I respect that. That's why I gave you a pass.
是 我尊重你那样 那也是我为什么让那件事过去了
And now I am asking you, please do the same for me.
现在我在请求你 为我做同样的事
I cannot run my company based on your negative press.
我不能根据你的负面新闻来运营我的公♥司♥
Are we done here?
我们说完了吗?
I guess we are.
我猜是的
You did the right thing.
你做的是对的
I know that we need her money, but she is so insulting.
我知道我们需要她的钱 但是她太伤人了
First she ignores our edits.
首先她忽视我们的修改意见
Then she buys herself a spot on the bestseller list,
然后她给她自己在畅销榜上买♥♥榜
and now she's demanding that we fire people?
然后现在她又要我们开人?
I don't like the way she does business either.
我也不喜欢她做生意的方式
We just need to let this blow over,
我们是需要让这件事过去
and then we can find someone to buy her out.
然后我们可以找个人把她买♥♥断
Sorry to interrupt.
对不起打扰了
Audrey Colbert's lawyer just called
奥黛丽·科尔伯特的律师刚刚打来
and said that her manuscript delivery check bounced.
说给她的手稿的支票被拒了
Uh, probably just an accounting error.
呃 可能就是一个会计差错
Why don't you call Accounts Payable?
要不你给应付款账部打个电♥话♥?
I don't mean to alarm anyone,
我不是想吓唬谁
but I just overheard one of the Jennifers...
但是我刚听有个詹妮弗说
the sloppy one from Publicity...
宣传部的那个邋遢的詹妮弗
saying that her direct deposit didn't go through?
说她的银行转账没通过
Okay.
好吧
She did it, didn't she?
是她干的 是吧?
Good morning.
早安
Is the staff meeting in here today?
今天的员工会议是在这吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
Quinn pulled her funding.
奎恩撤资了
We're broke.
我们破产了
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
Wow, I've been saying that a lot lately.
哇 我最近经常这么说
You keep forgetting that you attracted Quinn to the company
你总忘记是首先是你把奎恩吸引来的
in the first place. Yeah, I think she was attracted
吸引来的 是啊 我想吸引她的
to more than just the company.
不仅仅是公♥司♥吧
I'm spoken for.
我已经名草有主了
So now what?
现在怎么办?
So now, we meet with all the investors
现在我们跟所有我今天联♥系♥过的
that I spoke with today.
投资人见面
I just can't believe that you're doing this for me.
我真不敢相信你在为我做这些事情
It doesn't...
这不…
You know what's great about the worst thing happening?
你知道最坏的结果发生了的好处是什么吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表