剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I know we agreed not to react to Liza's news...
我知道我们同意对莉萨的新闻不发表评论...
Well, I didn't agree to that.
我可没同意
But it's getting hard to ignore the pushback.
但是后续的影响真的太大了
Agents are cancelling meetings.
代理商纷纷取消见面会议
Others are showing up just to see the 40-year-old Millennial.
来开会的人都是为了看看一个40岁的千禧一代
42 according to "New York" Magazine.
根据"纽约客"杂♥志♥上说是42岁
Well, mercifully they have a paywall now.
幸好他们是付费才能看
And I got a call from Infinitely 21.
而且我接到了无限21的电♥话♥
They want to have another meeting
他们想与我们开会探讨
to "Clarify final details" Of our deal.
关于合约"确定最后细节"的问题
The clothing chain?
那家服装连锁店?
What deal is that?
什么合约?
We negotiated a deal with them
我们与他们商谈合作
to sell Millennial titles in their stores.
想在她们店里卖♥♥千禧一代的书
Potentially a major new revenue stream.
很有可能成为新的主要收入来源
A 42-year-old shilling Millennial books
一个42岁的在无限21
at Infinitely 21.
卖♥♥千禧一代的书
That'll be a fun headline.
这个标题可挺有意思
Maybe we have her sit that one out?
或者我们可以不让她做这个?
We could... rest her for a bit?
我们可以...架空她一段时间?
I think we need to be more proactive.
我认为我们应该更主动
Have her reach out to our authors directly.
让她直接去面见作者
I think this is crazy.
简直疯了
She lied to you, made you all complicit,
她对你撒谎 使你陷入这般情况
and now it's threatening your business.
现在甚至威胁到你的事业
But you want to let her get away with it,
但你却依然让她继续工作
allowing her to endanger the company.
让她将公♥司♥拖入危险
You're refusing to put out a very preventable fire.
你是在拒绝扑灭一场完全可控制的火情
Write her a nice recommendation
给她写个推荐书
and get her out before she poisons the whole company.
在她搞臭整个公♥司♥前把她清出去
Knock-knock.
当-当
I pulled those comps on baby books, so... here.
我选了一些童书的赠品 都...在这
Liza, wait.
莉萨 等等
Don't take this personally.
这不是针对你这个人
It sounded pretty personal.
听起来就是针对我
It can't be. I don't know who you are.
不是的 我不知道你是谁
Zane... Charles.
赞恩... 查尔斯
I know you love her, but as soon as you found out,
我知道你爱她 但是当你知道真♥相♥的时候
you should've reported her to HR.
你就应该立即告诉人力
Or at least told her best friend about it.
或者至少让她好朋友知道
I actually knew before he did.
我比他知道的要早
You're all insane.
你们都疯了
Ignore him. Millennial is going to be fine.
别管他 千禧一代会挺过来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
You're killing the deal?!
你要中止合约?
Nobody said kill.
没人说中止
We just think, given the recent revelations,
我们只是考虑到 根据近期情况来看
that this union isn't as...
这次合作并...
straightforward as we thought.
没有如我们预想的坦诚
Does that make any sense? No.
这样解释明白吗? 不明白
Because this deal was about selling books,
因为这次合作是关于卖♥♥书
not about Liza.
不是关于莉萨
The deal was about the brand.
合作事关品牌
Our brand is fun, sexy, authentic, youthful.
我们的品牌 有趣 性感 真实 年轻化
And your brand now represents faking that.
而你们的品牌现在代表伪装
The kiss of death in any youth brand
对于任何新生品牌而言
is being embraced by an older generation.
与旧一代合作就是死亡之吻
Do you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗?
This is the exact kind of discrimination
就是你们这种歧视
that drove Liza to do this in the first place.
迫使莉萨开始做这样的事
And she can wear all the rompers she wants.
她可以穿任何她想穿的连体裤
We just don't think this is a smart partnership
我们只是认为对我们来说这不是一次
for us anymore.
明智的合作
And that is the tea.
好话就说到这
Well, uh, you want some tea, Shelly?
哦 你想听点好话吗 谢利?
Everyone is pretending to be younger.
每个人都在假装更年轻
We dye our hair, we whiten our teeth,
染头发 美白牙齿
we wear moisturizing face masks
敷着保湿面膜
that make us look like serial killers,
看起来像连环杀手一样
and we squeeze our widening hips into Spanx
还要把大屁♥股♥塞进塑身衣里
because the most important thing to be
因为在这个操蛋的世界上
in the whole goddamn world is 27.
最重要的事情就是保持27岁
Should I have told the truth? Sure.
我是否应该早说出真♥相♥?当然
But you know what? So should you.
但是你知道吗?你也应该说出来
Millennial isn't an age. It's an attitude.
千禧一代不是代表年龄 而是一种态度
And if you can't sell that, we'll go somewhere else.
如果你不能销♥售♥这种理念 我们就去找别人
Hey. Good evening.
你好 晚上好
Enjoying the show?
喜欢这个展么?
Oh, yeah, it's really timely.
哦 呵呵 非常与时俱进
I mean, the one thing we need more of
要说我们更需要的
is male perspective on femininity.
那就是男性对女性的看法
So we agree this exhibit is dogshit.
所以我们都赞同这秀就是狗屎
Except that piece, no?
除了那个 不是吗?
Hm. I don't know.
嗯 不知道
I mean, it's a little needy.
我是说 有点缺爱
The artist is trying way too hard.
这个作者用力过猛了
And, uh... and standing a little close.
而且 额... 靠的有点近
So you know who I am.
所以你知道我是谁
Well, how come you're not flipping your hair
额 为什么你不像其他女孩一样一撩
like the other girls telling me I'm a genius?
头发 告诉我说我是个天才?
Honey, this hair took me an hour,
亲爱的 我花了一个小时做这个发型
and I don't flip it for anybody.
我不会为任何人撩头发的
Well, you are gorgeous. Oh, thank you.
哇哦 你真美 哦 谢谢
It's Maggie, right? Yeah, Maggie Amato. Hi.
你是玛吉是吗? 是的 玛吉·阿玛托 你好
So, Maggie Amato:
那么 玛吉·阿玛托:
tell me what you really think of this piece.
告诉我你对这个作品是怎么看的
You know, it's less layered than your earlier work.
你知道 它比你先前的作品少了一些层次
But it's stunning and interesting and...
但是它很有趣很惊艳而且...
Sexy?
性感?
I'll take that as a yes.
我当你默认了
All right, let me do you.
好了 让我来看看你的
Show me your work; I'll tell you what I think.
给我看看你的作品 我给你评论
Well, I don't have any pieces here.
额 我在这没什么作品
Most of my stuff's at my loft.
我的作品都在我家
Oh, excuse me. Thank you.
哦 不好意思 谢谢你
All right. Off we go to your loft then.
好的 那我们就去你家
You're not actually inviting yourself
你不会是在邀请你自己
to my place, are you?
去我家吧 是吗?
Oh, well, you can invite me
哦 如果这让你感到不适的话
if it'll make you feel more comfortable.
你也可以邀请我
Mm, okay, I'm all out of toppings.
嗯 好吧 我已经什么都没有了
Okay, I am going to raise you...
好的 那我就给你们...
my emergency bag of Hazelnut Spread M&Ms.
我的急救包 榛子酱味MM豆
It's half-empty.
只有半袋
It was an emergency kinda day.
今天就是需要急救的一天
I'm out. I won't take your last bag of candy, Liza.
我弃牌 我不会拿走你最后一袋糖的 莉萨
Aw.
哦
Thank you, Bianca.
谢谢你 比安卡
Okay, well, I'm in.
那好吧 我来
Rats. God.
可恶 天啊
Yes! I win!
太好啦!我赢了!
I think that we've all had enough for tonight.
我看今晚上都吃的差不多了
Why don't you two go and, uh, pick up cupcakes for breakfast?
你们两个去选点蛋糕 作为明天的早餐吧
Thank you for putting on a brave face for the girls.
谢谢你在孩子面前这么坚强
I should be thanking them.
是我谢谢她们才对
It's the first time I've smiled all day.
这是第一次我笑了一整天
It is going to be fine.
一切都会过去的
Ugh.
额
You should wait with the girls; I might start crying again.
你去等等姑娘们吧 我可能又要开始哭了
Hi, Shelly, what'd I do now?
嗨 谢利 我又怎么你了?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表