剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
that fell through the cracks of Kelsey's desk.
从凯尔西桌缝里掉出来的书
Fell through the cracks?
从桌缝里掉出来的?
Didn't have time for.
没时间处理的
We have a satirical reimagining of Apollo 11.
有一本对阿波罗11号♥的讽刺性的重新构想的书
An exposé on Deflategate.
披露放气门的(指美国橄榄球比赛中的一桩丑闻)
Who cares? Kels.
谁会在乎? 凯尔西
Charles does. And he's in charge.
查尔斯在乎 而且现在他是负责人
Charles in charge.
查尔斯负责
Oh, you're enjoying this, aren't you?
哦 正是你喜闻乐见的 是吧?
I get knocked down a peg,
我撞了钉子
and your list expands,
而你扩大了地盘
all because I sent you that stupid video.
这全是因为我给你发那个愚蠢的视频
You do blame me. Let's not discuss that here.
你这是在怪我 这件事不要在这儿讨论
Boundaries, Kelsey.
注意分寸界限 凯尔西
I agree.
我同意
Pay attention, Charles.
听好了 查尔斯
And you too, Liza.
还有你 莉萨
Me? Yeah!
我? 是的!
I didn't have any boundaries at work.
我从未在工作中设置界限
And look what happened.
结果就是这样
♪ Guess who got the money ♪
♪ 猜猜谁搞到了钱 ♪
♪ Guess who got the money, honey ♪
♪ 猜猜谁搞到了钱 宝贝 ♪
♪ Money, the money ♪
♪ 钱啊 钱 ♪
♪ The money, money, money ♪
♪ 钱啊 钱 钱 ♪
♪ Mon-mon-mon-mon... ♪
♪ 钱钱钱 ♪
Did you make that?!
这是你做的?
♪ Money, guess who got the money ♪
♪ 钱 猜猜谁搞到了钱 ♪
She got the money, honey, and that is why you have a job!
她搞到的钱 所以你才有这份工作!
That is why we all have a job.
所以我们大家才有这份工作
She's a goddamn hero.
她他妈的是英雄
Told you. SHero.
和你说过了 巾帼英雄
Fine.
好
I will speak at the school.
我会去学校演讲
Good. They just have, uh, two teensy requests:
好 他们刚提了 嗯 两个小小的要求:
a picture of what you're gonna wear
一张着装要求的照片
and what your pronouns are.
还有对代词的要求
My favorite artiste at work.
工作中我最喜欢的艺术大♥师♥
Hey, uh, since you're here, do you want to weigh in
嘿 既然你来了 能不能看看用哪种颜色
on some of these paint options for this wall?
漆这面墙
Do I? Yes.
要我选吗? 好的
Legally, I have to.
按照合约 这是我必须要做的
I'm thinking here somewhere here in this, like,
我考虑用这里的某个颜色
midnight void.
像午夜的虚空
I think these, uh, they tie perfectly with our fall line.
我考虑用这些 嗯 和我们的秋季产品线完美贴合
It just... it's...
这个... 就是...
it's not really Inkburg's aesthetic.
这不是纹身堡的风格
And they're the three colors that ad sales approved.
这是广♥告♥销♥售♥认可的三种颜色
Copy. So pick one of these.
知道了 从中选一个
Totally your choice.
你自己定
Citrus zest it is.
橘色 就是它了
Between you and me, I don't like these colors,
私下里和你说 我不喜欢这些颜色
but I can't officially dislike them, you know?
但是我不能公开的不喜欢 你知道的吧?
If you ever want to unload your corporate frustrations
如果你想找一个富有同情心的听众
to a sympathetic ear... because believe me, I get it...
倾诉工作中的糟心事... 相信我 我可以的...
here's my personal number.
这是我的私人号♥码
Oh, handwritten and stamped. Classy.
哦 手写的还贴着邮票 复古
Where do you even find a mailbox these days?
这年代哪儿找到的邮筒啊?
Beats me. Okay.
我也纳闷呢 好
I'm gonna let you get back to work,
不打扰你工作了
but seriously, Josh...
但讲真 乔什...
unload on me.
找我倾诉哦
I'll leave you to it.
那个就交给你了
"Dear Josh, I can't begin to thank you
"亲爱的乔什 我禁不住要谢谢你
"For how you've changed my life.
"彻底改变了我的生活
"And picturing you not in it breaks my heart,
“想象没有了你的生活我心如刀割
but I need to let you go."
但是我得把你放下了"
Got you a cold brew.
给你拿了冰咖啡
Josh, are you okay?
乔什 你还好吗?
I... I'm gonna take a break real quick.
我... 我要休息一下 一会就好
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Okay.
好吧
"From the first time we met,
"从我们第一次相遇
"You saw me in a way no one had in a long time,
"你便用一种长♥期♥以来没有人 甚至连我自己
"Not even myself.
"都没有过的方式 来看我
"And since then, we've made so many memories.
"自此以后 我们一起创造了那么多的回忆
Some that still make me laugh...
"有些现在想起还会让我发笑...
"Some I'll never forget...
"有些我将铭记终生...
"And some I wish I could.
”还有一些我希望能够忘却
"And now I've left my lie behind,
"现在 我不用继续我的谎言
"And you're a dad.
"你也作了父亲
"Look at us, all grown up.
"看啊 我们都成长了
"The problem with memories is,
"回忆的问题是
"They lock us in the past,
"会把我们禁锢在过去
"And we both need to move forward.
"而我们两个都需要放下过去向前走
"As much as I want you in my life,
"我很想让你留在我的生活里
"I can't right now.
"现在却不能
I hope you understand why."
我希望你能明了这其中的缘由"
There's so many of them.
他们有这么多人
Yeah, that's because this is an issue that affects so many girls.
是 因为这是一个影响众多女孩子的问题
I mean, imagine having rampant hormones
我的意思是 想象一下在这个年代
and being on the verge of womanhood in this era.
荷尔蒙泛滥 在迈入成年边缘
There are no men in here for a reason...
这里没有男人是有原因的...
they would tear their pussy-grabbing limbs off
她们会像骄傲的母狮一样
like a pride of lionesses.
把他们抓向阴♥部♥的胳膊扯掉
Terrifying pep talk. Thanks.
你这鼓舞士气的话够吓人的 多谢了
You're welcome. Go get 'em, tiger.
不客气 去拿下她们吧 虎妞
♪ Money, honey ♪
♪ 钱 宝贝 ♪
♪ Money, the money, honey ♪
♪ 钱 钱 宝贝 ♪
♪ I got the money, honey ♪
♪ 我搞到了钱 宝贝 ♪
It's a banger.
这是抖音神曲啊
Right? I would dance to it.
对吧? 连我听了都能扭
But I'm not okay with it.
但是我听了很不舒服
I'm angry.
我很生气
And today, I'm here to tell you that it's okay to be angry.
今天 我在这里要告诉你们尽可以生气
This is the story of a women who rose to be publisher,
这是一个爬上出版人高位的女人
made a tiny mistake on social media,
因为在社交媒体上犯了一个微小错误
and lost it all.
而失去一切的故事
You guys, Kels was fierce today.
和你们说哦 凯尔西今天太酷了
Those girls were looking at her
那些姑娘们看她
like they were in the presence
就像看见当代贝蒂·弗莱顿
of a modern-day Betty Friedan.
横空出世
Okay. Couldn't you have picked a cuter feminist icon?
好 你不能选一个更可爱的女子偶像吗?
We're all feminist icons.
我们都是女子偶像
Yes! Amen!
没错! 阿门!
Ooh, ooh, here she comes.
哦 哦 她来了
Put your hats on. Ah!
带上你们的帽子 啊!
I don't see your van, Enzo.
我没看到你的车 恩佐
Well, how could I not know what it looks like?
嗯 我怎么会不知道它的样子呢?
I know what your face looks like, don't I?
我知道你的脸长啥样 不是吗?
Surprise, bachelorette!
惊喜 单身女郎!
Get in the hummer, bitch!
上悍马车 贱♥人♥!
Ooh, hey, Lauren? Yeah, what?
哦 嘿 劳伦? 是 怎么了?
Less. Oh, okay. Sorry.
收着点 哦 好吧 抱歉
You did do something.
你挺能干啊
I get you.
我知道你的
Okay, so how does this work?
好吧 这是怎么玩儿的?
Oh, really easy. You just pick up 20,
哦 非常简单 你拿张二十的
and you go like this... bam.
就这样...
Oh, fascinating.
哦 真销魂
Um, yeah... Okay, so just hold up this...
呃 好... 好 所以只要举起这个...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表