剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
What masochist would start a publishing company
哪个受虐狂会用这个客户来作为
in this client? Not my money, not my problem.
出版社的打头炮啊 又不是我的钱 不关我的事
But Kelsey, you do know the editor very well.
但是凯尔西 你倒是确实和那个编辑很熟
Zane Anders?
赞恩·安德斯
Unbelievable.
难以置信
At least I didn't pay for that champagne.
至少我没付那瓶香槟的钱
What if we counter the offer?
如果我们还盘呢
Whatever it is, we will top it.
不管他们报价多少 我们都比他们高
Well, the offer is now 800,000.
现在的报价是80万
Can you top that?
你能比那个还高吗
That's a lot of money.
那真是不少钱
It's "Nightline" Calling for Audrey again.
夜新闻又来找奥黛丽了
Hello?
你好?
They have a better table uptown.
他们在城里有个更好的局
Good-bye!
拜拜了您内
I don't understand.
我不懂
Where would Zane get that kind of money?
赞恩哪来的那么多的钱呢?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表