剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, not a word about anything.
得了 啥也别说了
Final decision.
我已经决定了
Five minutes ago she was in the circle of trust.
五分钟前她的圈子人和人之间还充满了信任
What just happened?
发生什么了?
Caitlin's gonna have enough
光是文化差异就够让凯特琳受得了
cultural shock coming home without having to hear that
更别提听到
her mother has a completely new identity.
她妈妈已经改头换面再世为人了
And definitely don't mention Josh.
而且千万别提乔什的事儿
I don't even know what's going on with you two.
我甚至不清楚你俩到底怎么了
Mm, things are weird now that he knows that I'm 40.
嗯 他知道我40后事情就变得怪怪的
JLo's in her 40s, and everybody
詹妮弗 洛佩兹也四十多岁了 但是有点脑子的人
in their right mind's trying to make it work with her.
都巴不得
'Cause she's JLo. You're as hot as JLo.
那是因为人家是詹妮弗 洛佩兹啊 你跟詹妮弗 洛佩兹一样迷人
Well, you're as hot as Megan Fox.
哦哟 那你还跟梅根 福克斯一样迷人呢
Hon, let's never stop lying to each other, okay.
宝贝儿 我们就这么相亲相骗 不要停 好吗
Caitlin! Hi!
凯特琳! 嗨!
Hi! Hi, Caitlin!
你好! 你好 凯特琳!
Oh, I've missed you so much.
啊 我真是太想你了
Ah, hi Hi, ggie.
啊 你好啊 马吉
Hi, give me a kiss. Wow...
你好 来亲一个 哇哦...
Muah! - Someone needs a shower.
木啊! - 某人需要洗个澡了
I got it. Mom, don't be so Western.
我来帮你拿 妈 别来西方人的那一套 好嘛
All right. This is how human beings smell.
这就是人类应该有的味道
Oh...okay.
奥... 那好吧
Mom, I know it's only 9:00 a.m.,
妈 我知道虽然现在才早上九点
but can we order pizza?
但我们能点份披萨吗?
Seriously, I've been having erotic dreams about pizza.
讲真 我最近老做一些关于披萨的小春梦
Like, I'm about to kiss a boy
比如 我正要和某个男生接吻
and then his tongue just turns into a slice.
然后他的舌头突然变成了一块披萨
Well, girl, you're back in the land of Seamless
恩 孩子 现在你已经回到了没有伤痛的世界
where you can order the pizza and the boy.
在这儿你既可以点披萨也可以点汉子
Yes.
是啊
Honey, will you sit down for a second?
宝贝儿 你能坐会吗?
I want to share something with you.
我想跟你说点事情
Okay.
好的
So while you've been in India,
当你在印度的这段时间
I've been going through a bit of an identity issue.
我经历了一个身份转换的过程
Mm.
恩
Gay or transitioning?
变弯还是变性?
What? Into a man?
什么意思? 你要变成男人吗?
No. Why would you go there?
不不 你怎么会想到那方面去了?
Because you're tall, and Dad always said you had man hands.
因为你很高啊 而且老爸总是说你的手跟男人的一样大
When did he say that? I wouldn't care.
他什么时候说的? 这我没注意
In India, they're known as hijras,
在印度 把这种人叫做海吉拉
and they're very accepted.
而且他们很受人待见
They're even legally recognized as a third gender
甚至连护照上都经法律认可标明了他们是第三性别
on their passports, so.
所以我想说
Okay, that's good to know,
好吧 我很高兴听到这些
but that's not my issue.
但我的问题跟这个无关
What is it, then?
那你的问题是什么
The issue is...
我的问题是...
No.
别说
Brooklyn. What?
布鲁克林 啥?
Yes. Yes, that's it. I love it.
对的 对 就是这样 我非常喜欢布鲁克林
I love it, and I just don't identify with New Jersey
我很喜欢这里 而且我现在对新泽西的看法
the way that I used to.
跟以前不一样了
Well, Mom, that's really nice,
呃 妈妈 那可真是太好了
but right now I need to sleep excessively.
可现在我要睡他个天昏地暗
Like, for a week.
我简直能睡一个星期
All right, can you please deliver the pizza to my bedroom?
那就这样吧 能不能请你们把披萨送到我卧室里呢?
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, if she was okay with a sex change,
哇 如果连我变成男的她也能接受的话
maybe this won't be such a big deal.
也许关于我身份的这件事没什么大不了的
So I'm about to pitch a book at morning meeting.
是这样 我准备在晨会里介绍一本书
And I need your opinion. - Sure.
而且我想听听你的看法 当然了
It's a Tumblr that's being shopped around.
这本书出在微博客上 有许多人买♥♥
And...
然后...
You got to tell me if you think I'm crazy.
你必须告诉我你是不是觉得我疯了
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Uh...so many things.
呃... 信息量真大
Come on.
来吧
Wha
什
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
It's one of the most popular Tumblrs out there,
这本书是Tumbr上最受欢迎的内容之一
written by a woman who's a freelance writer at "Jezebel."
作者是一位女性自♥由♥作家 "杰茜贝尔"(有无♥耻♥放荡的女人之意)
Oh... Excuse me.
噢... 抱歉打断一下
How exactly is this a book?
这算是一本书吗?
It's pornographic Internet nonsense.
这就是网上的淫秽糟粕
I mean, I wouldn't exactly classify oral sex as pornography
我觉得口♥交♥不应该被归类为淫秽色情内容
unless you're trying to throw us back
除非你一定要让我们都倒♥退♥到那个
to the "Let's ban 'Lolita'" Era.
连 "洛丽塔" 都要遭禁的时代
It's a list. It's not literature.
这就是个列表 这又不是文学作品
I agree, but it is a fun, silly book
我同意 可这是本既有趣又好玩的书
that will sell
可以拿来卖♥♥给
to a young audience, which is what we're after.
年轻的读者 也就是我们追求的顾客
Liza? - Uh, yes.
丽萨? - 呃 是
I mean, it's like, uh, "Goodnight Moon" For adults...
我觉得 这就好像 呃 成人版的 "晚安,月亮"
With blowjobs. - Yes.
而主题是口♥交♥ - 对
Charles?
查尔斯?
I'd at least like to see some more positive thoughts.
我想先看看有没有正面点的想法
Oh, of course. Um...
哦 当然可以 嗯...
Number 69.
69号♥
Okay, that's a start.
好的 也算是个开始
You're not seriously entertaining this?
你不会真的对这本书有意思吧?
Well, it is entertaining,
呃 可这本书确实很有意思啊
but I'm not sure I can see it in the place
但是我不确定我是不是能在那个
that J.D. Salinger once called home.
曾经被杰罗姆 大卫 塞林格称作家的地方看到这本书
Oh, thank God.
噢 感谢上帝
Will I see you at the Bobby Flay meeting this afternoon?
我今天下午和波比 福雷的会面你会来吗?
He's shopping his new cookbook.
他正在推销他的新食谱
I think it's important you say hello.
我认为你最好去打个招呼
Damn, I forgot to mention Bobby wanted
我去 我忘了说波比想要把会晤地点
to move the meeting to his restaurant.
改到他的餐厅了
Um, can you make that dinner tonight?
呃 那你今晚能赴宴么?
Um...I will have to check my calendar.
嗯... 我要先看看我的日程安排
Probably have to rearrange a bunch of things, but...
我可能要先重新安排一些事情 但是
Mm-hmm. - Thank you.
我可以的 - 谢谢你
Liza, get in here, and shut the door.
丽萨 到我这来 把门带上
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
Charles just asked me to dinner.
查尔斯刚才邀请我一起共进晚餐了
He did?
他真这么做了?
Yes, at Bobby Flay's restaurant.
是啊 去波比 福雷的餐厅
We're going to meet him about his new cookbook.
我们要在那见面讨论他的新食谱
Oh, so it's a business dinner.
哦 那这是工作餐
Are you suggesting I think it's something more?
你的意思是我想多了么?
Of course not.
当然没有了
I need you to download the menu and wine and cocktail list,
我要你去下载餐厅的菜单和红酒鸡尾酒单
and make sure the barman knows how to make a dry negroni.
然后确保那里的酒保知道怎么调一杯干尼格罗尼酒
Absolutely.
那必须的
And call Davide at Barney's. He has my sizes.
然后给巴尼店里的大卫打电♥话♥ 他知道我的尺寸
I need something simple and stunning.
我需要一件简单而不简约的衣服
Calling.
现在就打
I'm gonna show him what a perfect power couple we can be.
我要向他展示我们若是合体会是多么完美的一对啊
Nice try in there.
刚刚的想法还行
I just don't think it's Empirical.
我只是不觉得这是咱们出版社的风格
I don't think you realize how commercial this is.
我觉得你还没有意识到这会是个很大的盈利点
Swing and a miss.
只能说你尝试了但是没成功
Just, uh, just keep looking for the next Bjornberg.
接着寻找下一个比约伯格吧
So a Brunello di Montalcino is aged at least four years,
布兰洛蒙塔尔西诺红葡萄酒要酝酿至少四年
where a Rosso di Montalcino is much younger and cheaper.
而罗索迪蒙塔尔西诺红葡萄酒就短一点而且便宜
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表