剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
how important family is to me.
家庭对我来说有多重要
For both of us.
对我们来说
You know, I think this weekend
你知道 我认为这个周末真的
really did expand my mind...
拓宽了我的想法...
In ways I wasn't expecting.
以我未曾预料到的方式...
You sure you're okay to drive?
你确定你开车没事?
Yeah. Come on.
是的 走吧
Hey.
嗨
How was your weekend?
周末过得怎么样?
Well, I got hog-tied in my painting harness.
额 我被我的画画带子倒吊了起来
Wh... And the guy that lives
啥... 然后住在街对面的
across the street watched me
老家伙就看着我
while he jerked off to it.
自己撸了一发
Oh, my God! That is awful.
哦 我天啊!太糟糕了
Are you okay? Am I okay?
你还好吗? 我还好吗?
I'm great. I got my mojo back.
我好极了 我的魅力回来了
And how was your drug escapade?
你的嗑药冒险怎么样?
Oh, do you have a cold?
哦 你感冒了吗?
I have a lozenge in my purse. No, I'm...
我钱包里有含片 不 我...
Don't you find it sexy?
你不觉得听起来很性感吗?
A lot of people find it sexy.
很多人都觉得性感
Oh!
哦!
Yes.
是的
Never mind. Just... where's my plant?
算了 我来问一嘴...我的植物呢?
What? You kept sending me photos
什么? 你一直给我发你和植物
of a plant... I just assumed it was a gift for me.
的自♥拍♥...我认为是给我的礼物
Maureen.
莫林
Hey, did you get the book?
嗨 你拿到书了吗?
We don't know,
我们不知道
but we got something even better.
但我有更好的东西
What?
什么?
Charles wants to tell you himself.
查尔斯想亲自告诉你
Mercury's success has started to hurt my family,
水星的成功开始伤害到我的家人
which is... all of you.
也就是...你们
And it is time
现在是时候
to let that go.
放开它了
You're closing up Mercury.
你要关闭水星
I want you to buy it.
我想让你们收♥购♥它
We'd love to, Charles, but...
我们也想 但是查尔斯...
we can't afford it.
我们买♥♥不起
Here's how much I want.
这是我开的价
Million dollars.
一百万美元
We don't have a million dollars.
我们可没有一百万
I don't see any zeros.
我没看见有零啊
$1.
1美元
My grandfather mortgaged
我祖父抵押了一切身家
everything to start this place.
开创这个事业
He was doing something to keep his family together,
他想做的是将家人凝聚在一起的事
and I am tired of fighting with mine.
而我厌倦了与我的家人斗争
I want to come home.
我想回家
As publisher.
作为出版商
If I come back, it would be as an editor.
如果我回来了 会做为一名编辑
An editor whose relationship with a fellow editor
和编辑同事有恋爱关系
is nobody's business.
谁都管不着
You would be publisher, Kelsey. I would be working for you.
你是出版商 凯尔西 我为你工作
Next to Liza.
和莉萨一起
On those terms, uh,
这样的条件下 额
I say yes.
我同意
Ladies? I say yes.
女士们? 我同意
Oh, I absolutely say yes.
哦 我当然同意
I'll give you a fiver. You can keep the change.
我给你5美元 不用找了
Thank you.
谢谢
I think we'll be stronger together.
我们在一起会很强大
Welcome home, Charles.
欢迎回家 查尔斯
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表