剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Were you up all night, my little party baby, huh?
你整晚都没睡吗我的派对小宝贝?
I would have totally raged with you.
我可是会对你生气的哦
I did it. I am caught up on "Exonerated,"
我听完了 我终于补完《昭雪》了
and I have thoughts. What's "Exonerated"?
我有点想法 什么是《昭雪》?
What?
什么?
It is huge. It's so good.
它超有流量的 它超棒
Do you remember Audrey Colbert?
你记得奥黛丽·科尔伯特吗?
She was charged with murdering that couple
她被指控谋杀了那对
who brought her to the Four Seasons for a three-way?
带她去四季酒店玩3P的情侣?
Yeah, she claims she was in the bathroom
是啊 她说有人在她在浴室的时候
while someone else stabbed the couple 16 times.
捅了那对情侣16刀
But she had hung juries in both criminal and civil court.
但是她让刑事法庭和民事法庭的陪审团都无法作出裁定
The podcast is so good. Yeah.
这播客真的太棒了 是啊
I swear, the only thing white women love more than Pinterest
我发誓 白人女孩除了拼趣网之外最爱的就是
is murder.
谋杀了
Oh, hollandaise? Yeah, thanks.
要荷兰酱吗? 嗯 谢谢
Wait, do they... do they think that she did it?
等等 他们… 他们认为是她干的吗?
Inconclusive so far,
到目前为止不确定
and Audrey refused to be interviewed for it.
奥黛丽拒绝为此接受采访
She is pitching a book, though.
不过她在推介一本书
And we have a meeting tomorrow.
我们明天约了见面
No.
不会吧
No, no tweeting.
别 别发推特
We convinced her agent to bring it to us first.
我们已经说服了她的经纪人先拿给我们看
We can take it off the market
我们可以在任何人听说之前
before anyone else even hears about it.
把它从市场上撤下来
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Well, I guess party baby needs a new diaper.
我猜派对宝宝需要个新尿布
Mommy wipes, Daddy diaps? Yeah, sounds good to me.
妈咪擦擦 爹地换换? 行 可以接受
Oh, come here.
来吧
Maggie, I hope you put a tarp down in there,
玛吉 我希望你在里面放了防水布
because those two look ready to make
因为这两个人看起来像是要再
yet another perfect-looking baby.
造个完美脸蛋的宝宝出来了
What? Clare and Josh.
啥? 克莱尔和乔什
They're basically, like, walking heart eye emojis.
他们基本上是行走的心心眼表情包
Haven't you seen it? You know what?
你没看见吗? 你知道吗?
I haven't been able to look at her
我自从那件意外起
since, you know, the incident.
就再没办法直视她了
What... what incident? The birth.
什么… 什么意外? 生孩子
I mean, she hoisted her legs over my shoulders,
我是说 她把腿举过我的肩膀
and shot that baby into my arms in the back of an Uber.
在一辆优步上把一个婴儿喷射到我怀里了
I can't unsee that. Oh, diva!
我没办法忘记那个场景 哦 我的女王!
I haven't been able to look at a...
我连那个都没眼看了…
Oh, my God, can you not even say "Vagina?"
哦 我的天 你连阴♥道♥都说不出来了?
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, this will not do.
哦 不 不 不 不 不 这可不行
I will fix this, okay?
我会帮你的 好吗?
You will be back on the hunt in no time.
你马上就可以回去呲妞儿了
I said "Hunt," With an H.
我说的是呲 不是操
Um, all right, I'm late for a thing.
好了 我要迟到了
and I have an episode of "Exonerated" To catch up on.
嗯… 我有一集《昭雪》要补
Bye. We just sat down.
拜 我们刚坐下
You're listening to "Exonerated."
你正在收听的是《昭雪》
Tim Weigel met Audrey Colbert for the first and only time
蒂姆·维格尔在2017年6月第一次也是最后一次
in June 2017 at the Rubin Museum in New York.
在纽约鲁宾博物馆见到奥黛丽·科尔伯特
I was there one Sunday
我有个周日在那里
checking out the Tibetan art exhibit,
看一个西♥藏♥艺术展
and this woman brushed up behind me
这个女人在我身后擦身而过
and quickly walked away.
然后马上就走掉了
She touched me and she was hot,
她在我身上轻抚了一下 她很性感
so I followed her.
所以我跟上了她
She moved really quickly, darting into corners
她走得很快 消失在了转角
and then re-appearing out of nowhere.
然后又不知道从哪冒了出来
It felt dangerous, kind of sexy.
那种感觉很危险却又有点性感
And then what happened? And then, we...
然后发生了什么? 然后我们…
Xiexie, bai, bai, la!
蟹蟹 拜拜啦!
Ugh, creeps.
呃 死变♥态♥
I guess Time's Up hasn't reached Shenzhen yet.
我猜“到此为止”反性侵运动还没到深圳呢
Good morning, ladies! Good morning.
早上好 女士们! 早上好
Quinn, do we have something scheduled?
奎恩 我们有安排什么吗?
Oh, no, I had a breakfast meeting in Midtown
没有 我在曼哈顿中城有个早餐会议
that went long, and I needed a hard line
开了好久 然后我需要开个
for the international call,
国际视频会议
so I just came to the nearest Wi-Fi.
所以我找了最近有wifi的地方就来了
I hope that's okay. Of course!
我希望你们不介意 当然不!
You've been on the bestseller list for three weeks.
你已经在畅销榜上蝉联三周了
Consider us your Midtown hot desk.
把我们当成你曼哈顿中城的共享办公桌就好了
Excellent. I'm sure you're aware
很好 你们肯定知道
that CLAW is trending on Twitter?
《利爪》在推特上超火了吧?
Over 19,000 people are tweeting about it, so.
超过19000人都在推特上讨论它
That's great.
那很好
It is. In fact, "The Cut"
是啊 事实上 the cut网站
wants me to come and talk about it
邀请我到他们的
on their "How I Get It Done" Series,
“我是如何做到了”系列节目里讲一讲
and I would love for my publisher to interview me.
我真心希望我的发行人能来采访我
That's wonderful. Kelsey?
那太好了 凯尔西?
Okay, sounds good. Oh, good.
好吧 听起来不错 很好
They'll reach out to you with all the details.
他们会告诉你所有的细节的
And thank you for being so accommodating.
谢谢你这么通情达理
That's Mandarin for "Good-bye."
那是普通话的”再见”
How does a book that everyone hated
一本每个人都恨的书 是怎么
debut at number ten and then keep climbing?
得到第十名然后还一直往上爬的?
Word of mouth was even more toxic than the reviews.
口口相传比评论更有负面影响
No offense, Liza.
没有冒犯你的意思 莉萨
She didn't take any of my edits.
她完全没接受我的修改
Set it on fire. The only thing that matters
把它烧了吧 唯一重要的事是
is that Quinn has a runaway hit,
奎恩有本畅销书
so we will just have to... Eat it.
所以我们只需要… 受着
Hm, now that you're a publisher,
既然你现在是个发行人了
maybe stop speaking like a trucker?
或许别再像个卡车司机那样说话了?
Let's focus on finding our next best-seller
我们还是专心找我们下一本畅销书
so we can forget about this one.
来忘记这本书吧
Audrey Colbert's book is going to be massive.
奥黛丽·科尔伯特的书会超火的
Why is everyone in this country
为什么这个国家的每一个人
obsessed with true crime?
都这么痴迷于真正的犯罪事件呢?
Actual people have died,
有人真的死了
and they're selling branded beanies on Etsy.
然后有人在淘宝上卖♥♥以此为品牌的毛线帽
It lets people experience danger,
它让人们在安全距离内
but from a safe distance. It's exciting.
体验危险的感觉 这很令人兴奋
But the killer is always brought to justice.
但是杀手终会落网
Except for the double murderer
除了那个在往我们会议室
coming to our conference room.
赶来的连环杀人犯
Alleged, and let's not say things like that in the meeting.
嫌疑而已 我们还是不要在会议上提了
She killed two people. I'm not going in there.
她杀了两个人呢 我才不去呢
Whoa, lots of male energy here.
哇 这里有很多男性能量
But they're all dealing with the same trauma you are,
但是他们都在经历着跟你一样的创伤
so don't think of men as the enemy for once.
所以这次就先别把男人当作敌人了
I don't think of men as the enemy.
我不把男人当敌人
Oh, yeah, no, me neither. Definitely not.
哦 对 嗯 我也没有 绝对没有
Let's get started. Hi, I'm Beth.
我们开始吧 嗨 我是贝丝
I will be your guide.
我将是你们的导师
Many partners, after witnessing birth,
很多伴侣 在目睹小孩出生以后
have trouble seeing the vagina as sexual again,
都很难再看到女性私处性感的一面
and this is natural.
这是很正常的
It was a source of joy and warmth and...
它曾是愉悦 温暖 爱情
Love and heat
和激♥情♥的源泉
And now, it's a sight of jarring trauma.
但现在 它是一个令人痛苦的创伤
And we can run from that,
我们可以落荒而逃
or we can dive right in headfirst,
也可以勇往直前
and reclaim that love.
重拾那份爱情
So I encourage you all to share your stories,
所以我鼓励你们每个人都分享你们的故事
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表