剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I suppose the right choice is millennial?
那千禧一代就是对的选择?
Yes.
没错
We are a company run by women
我们公♥司♥由女性组成
Who want important women's voices to be heard... your voice.
我们想让女性的声音 你的声音被听到
What is mercury? who is mercury?
而水星呢? 它算什么
hey, there! the cavalry is here.
你在这 你的小兵到了
Kelsey, can I talk to you for a minute?
凯尔西 我能跟你说两句吗?
Yes. sit down.
可以 坐吧
Honestly, bronwyn, not to take away from your work,
说真的 布朗温 不是要抢你的工作
But zane is out to steal our authors, all right?
但是赞恩在撬我们的作者
He's a former employee who has a personal vendetta
他是我们的前员工
Against our company.
他和我们公♥司♥有私人过节
She didn't come here to see zane.
她不是来见赞恩的
I'm pretty sure she did.
我确定她是来见赞恩的
No, I don't know zane from a wart on my butt.
不 我根本不认识什么赞恩
I came here to see charles.
我是来见查尔斯的
What the...
搞什么
Oh, god.
不是吧
You're the money behind mercury?
是你在投资水星?
kelsey, if you just give me... did you know about this?
凯尔西 如果你让我... 你知道这件事吗?
I just found out. I was coming to tell you.
我刚知道 我就是来告诉你的
You're the chairman of the board.
你可是董事会主席
You're working against your own company?
你跟自己公♥司♥作对?
you're working against me? wow, this is interesting.
你跟我作对? 哈 有趣
Could we talk outside?
我们去外面说行吗
yeah, that's a good idea. no.
真是个好主意 不行
No, you know what?
不行 知道吗
Bronwyn should know who she's getting into business with.
布朗温应该知道她到底在和谁合作
A man who is by your side one minute
她在跟一个上一秒还跟你一起奋斗
And then the next trying to steal your authors.
下一秒就撬你作者的人合作
My hair is falling out because of you and because of you.
都是因为你 还有你 我头发都快掉光了
I hope you know who you're getting into business with
我希望你清楚在跟谁合作
Because I sure as hell didn't.
因为我他妈完全不清楚
liza, wait. is this you figuring it out?
莉萨 等等 这就是你说的解决方法?
Bronwyn reached out to me.
布朗温帮了我
He called your books "matron lit."
他说你的书是熟♥女♥文学
Hi, gemma!
嗨 杰玛
Are you sure it's a good idea to have her in the studio?
你确定带她来工作室能行吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 当然
The buzzing needles actually put her right to sleep.
指针的声音反而能让她睡着
It's been amazing.
真神奇
I have learned so much in the last two days.
这两天我学到了很多很多
Like, she loves walks...
比如 她喜欢走路
Loves being read to.
喜欢别人给她念书
"the hung juror"? yeah.
《巨根陪审员》? 对
Is this what you've been reading her?
你给她念的这个?
Okay, look, kelsey brought home a bunch of senior erotica.
额... 凯尔西带回家一堆高级情♥色♥小说
Here, listen to this.
听这一段
"frank held cathy as she waved good-bye to her grandkids.
"弗兰克在凯西跟自己的孙子挥手再见时 环抱着她
His tumescence growing."
弗兰克的下♥体♥开始变大"
Look at her eyes.
快看她的眼睛
Are you kidding me with this?
你相信吗
She loves it!
她可喜欢这个了
Well, thanks for looking after her.
谢谢你照看她
Yeah. I mean...
当然 我是说
I'm her dad, you know, not her babysitter.
我是她爸爸 不是保姆
I know.
我知道
Look, so...
听着
I know we're getting a divorce, and...
我明白我们正在离婚中
We're going to deal with custody stuff, but...
我们得讨论抚养权 但是...
I really want to be in her life full-time.
我真的很想一直陪着她
Or at least equally split time.
至少我们一人一半时间陪她
And, uh...
并且
I want sleepovers on a regular basis.
我想在定期留宿陪她
Let's just figure out
我们一起解决
This whole parenting thing together, okay?
抚养的事 行吗
That'd be great, actually.
听起来很好
Just...
只是...
Don't bring her down to the studio anymore.
不要再带她来工作室
Deal.
成交
My hair is falling out because of you and you!
都是因为你 还有你 我头发都快掉光了
Everyone is going to see this video.
所有人都会看这个视频
It's just publisher's lunch.
这只是出版商一起吃饭罢了
It's also trending on reddit.
Reddit上也上传了
You know what?
知道吗
Charles is the one that looks bad, not me.
查尔斯才是那个坏人 不是我
He's completely in the wrong here.
他完全选错了
Say something.
说话呀
Bronwyn, who apparently does think we're peers,
布朗温显然觉得我们水平不够高
Is staying put.
但是她决定留下来
really? yeah!
真的? 真的
She said anyone who fights
她说任何像你一样为她辩护的人
For her like you did, she's sticking with.
她跟定了
Okay. now, that is some good news.
看 这才是好消息
so... why are you two looking
所以 为什么你们用这种表情看着我
At me like my eyebrows fell off?
跟我眉毛掉了似的
Oh, my god, did they?
天呐 真掉了?
No, gosh, of course not.
没有 当然没有
I got calls from three agents
我接到三个代理的电♥话♥
And emails from another handful.
还有另一个难搞的代理发的邮件
They're all making noise about moving their clients from millennial...
他们都吵着要把客户从千禧一代
To mercury.
转移到水星
They don't care that charles is in the wrong.
他们不在乎查尔斯做了错决定
They want the gray hair in the room.
他们只想要资深的人掌权
No. I'm calling an emergency board meeting.
不行 我要召开紧急董事会议
Charles resigned from the board
查尔斯一个小时前
About an hour ago.
退出了董事会
He did?
他退出了?
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
That he's officially our competition now.
他现在正式成为我们的对手了
Uh, good morning.
嗯 早上好啊
Good morning, Liza. this is Beth.
早上好 莉萨 这是贝丝
Hi! it's so nice to meet you, beth.
嗨! 很高兴见到你 贝丝
Likewise. I finally get to meet the roommate.
我也是 终于见到传说中的室友了
yoga, 10:00?
十点 瑜伽见?
yeah. okay.
当然 好
bye.
再见
Uh, is that the vagina counselor?
这就是你的恐阴咨♥询♥师?
Yes. we just finished a session.
是的 我们刚结束了一次治疗
And now you're doing yoga.
你现在还做上瑜伽了
Wow. I don't even know you anymore.
我都快不认识你了
Oh, we hardly ever see each other,
我们都不怎么见面的
I mean, now that we're all boo'd up.
我是说 既然咱们现在都有对象了
We should have a little double date...
咱们应该来一个四人约会...
Me and beth, you and charles.
我和贝丝 你和查尔斯
Yeah, I just...
是啊 我就...
I promise not to call him chaz.
我保证不叫他小查
No, it's not that. it's just...
不是那个 只是...
I'm worried that he...
我担心他...
He might be secretly funding a new company.
他可能在秘密的赞助一个新的公♥司♥
chaz? I know it sounds crazy.
小查? 我知道听着挺疯狂的
It's just, there are a lot, like, of odd coincidences.
就是 有很多 很奇怪的巧合
Like, he recently took out
就像 他最近用
A huge mortgage on his town house.
他的房♥子抵押了很大金额的贷款
Well, he's going through a divorce.
他正在经历一场离婚
He probably needs the cash.
他可能需要现金
I know. you're right. yeah.
我知道 你说得对 是啊
But I... also, I saw him meeting with zane.
但是... 我看到他和赞恩见面
mmhmm. and now this new publishing company
嗯哼 再加上这个赞恩主管的
With zane in charge buys a book
新出版公♥司♥ 直接从
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表