剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Right out from under millennial.
千禧一代眼皮底下把书买♥♥走了
Eh. sounds random.
听着挺偶然的
But if you're looking for trouble,
但是如果你自找麻烦的话
You're probably going to find it.
你可能会去查个清楚
Okay. marketing.
所以 销♥售♥这方面
I was allotting a certain budget
我允许过用一定的经费
for Audrey Colbert's advance
用来做给奥黛丽·科尔伯特的预付
But now that we don't have that anymore,
但是那现在已经不是咱们的了
What do we have to promote?
咱们有什么能推广的?
Bronwyn Madigan just finished
布朗温·麦迪根刚刚写完了
the final pass on her new book
她新书的最后一章
"the seasoned slut"? really?
《有料的荡♥妇♥》 没搞错吧?
Well, I mean, the main character's a chef
毕竟 主角是个厨子
And also older... and a slut.
年纪还比较大... 还是个荡♥妇♥
oh. there's a great recipe
噢 后面还有一个
For meatloaf in the back.
超棒的肉卷菜谱
It's erotica for baby boomers.
这是给婴儿潮时代的人看到色情小说
Her books did well for empirical.
她的书在《经验出版社》时卖♥♥的很好
Maybe millennial makes a bigger push to show
没准千禧一代能用这个大动作来表现出
That a female-run company supports our female authors.
女性主管的公♥司♥支持我们的女性作家
Okay, let's just make sure that she re-ups her contract.
好吧 咱们先确定她续签了她的合同
As the boss, I suggest you make that happen.
作为老板 我建议你搞定这件事
She's a cash cow, and... millennial could use the milk.
她是个产钱的奶牛 千禧一代需要她的奶
Did you have to say that?
你就非得这么形容吗
I did.
是的
Look at this.
看看这玩意儿
He always looks like a dog that just ate your pizza.
他老是看着像一条刚吃了你披萨的狗
We need to make sure that we have the funds in place
咱们得确保咱们的资金足够到位
To compete with him and whoever's backing this.
来对抗他和赞助他的人
Do you think that it could be, like,
你觉得会不会是
One really rich person?
一个很有钱的人?
No way.
不可能
I found out that mercury has offices
我发现水星公♥司♥的
In the financial district.
办公室在金融区
It's got to the some deep-pocketed media company
肯定是个什么超有钱的媒体公♥司♥
Who has the resources to play in publishing.
并且具有在出版界混的渠道
Yeah, that sounds right.
嗯 挺有道理的
I'm going to lunch, and on my way,
我要去吃午饭了 去的路上
I'm going to pay zane a little surprise visit
我要去给赞恩一个惊喜小探视
And find out how big of a problem he's actually gonna be.
然后看看他到底是个多大的麻烦
What is this?
这是什么?
Welcome to mercury.
欢迎来到水星
This is a community workspace.
这是个共享办公区
This is where you go if you're starting a taco pop-up.
这是想开煎饼快闪店 才会来的地方
This is the future of business.
这是未来生意开始的地方
There's no overhead, and I take all my meetings
这里不需要经营开支 并且我所有的会议都在
At suffolk house.
瑟福屋(餐厅)进行
Is that how you got audrey colbert?
你就是这么拿下奥黛丽·科尔伯特的?
A nice breakfast and a big check?
一顿美好的早餐和一份巨额支票?
Oh, money isn't everything. sometimes it's about charm.
钱不是一切 有时也取决于魅力
So you slept with her?
所以你跟她睡了?
God, that is completely unethical...
天啊 太没有职业操守了...
And so creepy.
还非常吓人
Oh, but it's fine when you do it?
但是你这样就行?
I've only slept with my authors after they signed.
我只在我的作者签好合同之后才睡
mm. is that what this is about?
嗯 所以是因为这个吗?
You getting back at me?
你要报复我?
You went after audrey because you knew I was.
你冲着奥黛丽去 因为你知道我也是
You lost the book, peters. suck it up, all right?
你没得到这本书 彼得斯 忍♥着吧 行吗?
There will be others...
会有其他的书的...
Oh, if they don't all get snatched up by me first.
噢 如果我没都抢走的话会给你剩下的
This isn't cute, zane.
一点也不可爱 赞恩
That book was important to me, and you know it.
这本书对我来说很重要 你知道的
You could've been up front, but you played me.
你可以面对面跟我较量 但是你耍了我
Listen, you are energetically inflamed, all right?
你都能量爆♥炸♥了 好吗?
Your aura is like a cartoon bird that just ate a pepper.
你的力场就像一只刚刚吃辣椒的卡♥通♥鸟
I am stressed, okay?
我压力很大诶
And my quick, easy way to de-stress was zane,
通常我的快速解压方法是赞恩
And I hate him now.
但是现在我恨死他了
Okay, okay, let's, um... let's redirect some of that heat
好吧 好吧 咱们就... 咱们来转移一些能量
Before I have to take one for the team, all right?
尽量别伤及到我 好吗?
Pull up your apps, kels.
打开你的应用 小凯
We can find you
咱们今晚肯定能
Some no-strings-attached love tonight.
给你找到一些不用负责的爱情的
Okay, well, it's going to take a second
好吧 可能会花点时间
Because I just added them back on the train.
因为我刚把它们下回来
Um, that is not how dating apps work, babe.
宝贝儿 约会软件不是这么用的
Yeah, you... your profile doesn't come down
就算你把你的应用删了
Just because you delete the app off your phone.
你的个人资料也会一直在的
The bait has been in the water.
鱼饵一直在水里
Then how come I don't have any bites?
那为什么没人上钩呢?
I don't know. give.
不知道啊 给我
Oh, kelsey, no, no, no.
噢 凯尔西 不不不
This says that you're publisher of millennial print.
这上面写你是千禧一代出版社的出版商
Yeah. that is my job.
对啊 这是我的工作
Yes. and it is a great job, and I am in constant awe
这是个好工作 我经常感叹于
Of your accomplishments, but this kind of overachieving
你的成就 但是这种过高的水平
Only works if you're trying to pick up women, all right?
只有在你想吊女人的时候才管用 知道吗?
Men don't want to deal with your big-dick energy.
男人不想面对你的巨♥屌♥♥力
Oh, my god. okay.
天啊 行了
I don't have that energy, and you're shouting.
我才没有那种能力 而且你喊出来了
You have bde, kelsey. you do.
你有bde 凯尔西 你有
I mean, you are basically wielding
你简直就是挥着
A giant psychic schlong.
一根巨大的幻肢
I almost got us a three-top.
我差点给咱们点了三杯
I don't have big-dick energy, okay?
我才没有巨♥屌♥♥力呢 好吗
There's just something wrong with my app.
我的软件有问题而已
Yes, okay, and I will show you.
好吧 我来给你看看
I'll show you what is wrong with your apps.
我来给你看你的软件出了什么问题
What is a creative director?
创意指导是什么?
No one knows, okay? and no one cares.
没人知道 好吗? 也没人在乎
What was that?
那是什么?
Did someone get a ding?
是有人向你打招呼了吗?
Liza!
莉萨!
I just got off the phone with a rep from metrocycle.
我刚和摩拜单车的代表通完电♥话♥
I pitched them the idea of putting erotica on the kiosks.
我向他们提出了把情♥色♥小说放到单车存放区的建议
bronwyn's? no, my own.
布朗温的那本? 不是 我自己写的
Yes, bronwyn's!
当然是布朗温的
We are working out a deal where
我们在协商
excerpts from the book appears
把这书的摘要投放到了
On every kiosk from april to june...
每个停车位 从四月到六月...
A sign that spring has sprung.
营造出春天来了的景象
Oh, we could call the campaign
噢 咱们可以给活动起名叫
"get on and get off."
"上车 开车"
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Maybe.
没准吧
Call bronwyn, give her the headline,
给布朗温打电♥话♥ 把标题给她
See if that spurs her on to sign the contract.
看看能不能引导她把合同签了
hi. thanks for helping out.
嗨 谢谢你能帮我
Yeah, of course. hi, baby girl. how are you?
当然 嘿 宝贝姑娘 怎么样呀?
oh, yeah. I have to crash this program.
真好 我得搞定这个项目
okay. it's only gonna take
行 就只要
A couple of days.
几天就行
I pumped.
我挤过奶了
Put half in the fridge, half in the freezer.
一半放冰箱里了 一半冻起来了
All right.
没问题
Oh, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, what's going on, baby girl?
怎么了呀 小姑娘
she's probably just hungry. we okay?
她可能就是饿了 还好吗
She's hungry all the time.
她老是饿
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表