剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Just don't look too close.
不要靠太近
Hey, charles. liza.
查尔斯 莉萨
I saw the prescription in the bathroom.
我看到了浴室里的药方
Oh, god. can you pretend that you didn't?
天呐 你能装作没看到吗
No, it's fine.
没关系的
It's just that that shit's loaded with chemicals,
只是药品里都是化学产品
And you should really try a natural antifungal.
你真的应该试试自然的抗真菌药物
Like what?
比如?
boop. garlic?
看 大蒜?
Yes.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯
wait, what are you doing? trust me.
等一下 你干嘛呢 相信我
Breathe.
呼吸
oh, my god, you're crazy. shh.
天呐 你疯了 嘘
It's... it's tingling.
有种...刺痛感
It's doing the job already.
已经开始起作用了
Okay.
好吧
Here you go.
来了
Mmm. maggie, this looks so good!
玛吉 看起来真香!
Mmm. it does.
是啊
Is there garlic bread on the menu tonight?
今晚还有蒜蓉面包吗?
oh, no. really?
哦不 真的?
'cause I'm totally smelling it. yeah.
因为我绝对闻到了 是啊
Well, there's no bread.
没有面包
You don't serve bread with polenta.
面包不应该和玉米粥一起吃
Did you tell charles about bronwyn madigan?
你把布朗温·麦迪根的事告诉查尔斯了吗?
uh, not yet. wait a minute.
还没有 等一下
Is that the woman that writes those horny senior novels?
是那个写黄文的女人吗?
Is she one of your authors?
她是你们的作家?
She was.
她以前是
She left because we're too young
她离开了 因为我们太年轻
To understand how to publish her books.
不知道怎么去出版她的书
You can't win.
你们赢不了的
Don't be too young, but don't be too old,
不要太年轻 也不要太老
And work hard, but don't stress.
努力工作 不要焦虑
Well, the new person always has the hard job
新人总是很难办
Of proving themselves to the old guard.
他们得向老人们证明自己
hmm. you'll be fine.
你会好起来的
It's as if someone is toasting an everything bagel.
闻起来就像有人在烤什锦百吉饼
Maybe you're having a stroke.
也许你中风了
Oh, my gosh, I just got it.
天呐 我也闻到了
Is there something in the oven?
烤箱里有啥吗?
Um, not exactly.
没有
Oh, so do you guys all work together?
所以你们都在一起工作吗?
We used to.
我们以前在一块儿
Ah, we don't have to talk about work.
我们别聊工作了
Oh, my god!
天呐
Have you heard about zane's new publishing house?
你们听说赞恩的新出版社了吗?
Mercury?
水星(墨丘利)?
The god of profit and trickery... it is so zane.
利益和偷窃之神...这就是赞恩
Yeah, I heard about the, uh... the audrey colbert book.
是啊 我听说奥黛丽·科尔伯特的书了
That was a, uh... I was surprised.
那...我很惊讶
um, is there more wine? oh, yeah, sure.
还有酒吗? 当然
On top of all the stress of being a brand-new publisher,
除了当全新的出版人
I also get to deal with zane targeting all my authors.
我还得应付赞恩抢我的作者的压力
Ooh, ooh, I just got a really big hit of it again.
哦 我又想到是什么味道了
oh, it's like a garlic knot. yes!
是大蒜结的味道 好极了
You guys have a garlic knot haunting your apartment.
你们公♥寓♥有大蒜结的味道
oh, my god. or escargot.
天呐 或者是法式蜗牛
I love escargot.
我超爱法式蜗牛
People are smelling me.
他们在闻我身上的味道
It's okay. it's natural.
没事 它是纯天然的
You know, kelsey, about zane...
凯尔西 关于赞恩
That... that's just business.
这只是公事
I'm sure it's not personal.
我确定这不是针对个人
Well, then you clearly don't know zane very well,
很明显你一点都不了解Zane
Because he's up to something, and he's not working alone,
因为他在计划一些事 而且有人跟他一起
But he wants to make it seem like he is.
他想让我们认为他单打独斗
Yeah, it is strange.
没错 很奇怪
Someone is clearly giving him money.
肯定有人在投资他
I know, but who?
我知道 但是是谁?
Who is it?
是谁?
Seriously, who is it?
说真的 到底是谁?
It's me! I'm the garlic knot.
是我! 你们闻到的大蒜结是我的味道
Beth stuck a whole clove up my pussy.
贝丝把整瓣蒜放在我下面了
It's plant medicine.
它是药用植物
And I think it smells fine.
并且我觉得闻起来挺好
maggie! oh, my god.
玛吉! 天呐
Is there something you're not telling me?
你有事瞒着我吗?
Yeah. you know, in a... in a lot of circles,
额... 布朗温的书在很多圈子里
Bronwyn's books are known as, uh, matron lit.
被看成是熟♥女♥文学
Uh, so it... it probably wouldn't be a good fit
所以... 它可能并不适合
For millennial anyway.
千禧一代
Good night, liza.
晚安 莉萨
Charles...
查尔斯...
I have lied to a lot of people for a long time,
我曾经对很多人撒了很长时间的谎
And I know what it looks like.
我知道撒谎是什么样子
I saw you with zane.
我看见你跟赞恩一起
I know you mortgaged the town house,
我还知道你抵押了房♥子
And I think you're behind mercury.
并且我觉得你就是水星背后的人
I never wanted to give up publishing.
我从没想过要放弃出版业
I wanted to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
And I wanted to keep the company going,
也想让公♥司♥运转
So I had to make choices.
所以我不得不这么选
So you are behind mercury.
所以你确实是水星背后的人
why didn't you just tell me? I'm sorry, liza.
你为什么不告诉我呢? 对不起 莉萨
I was planning to tell you.
我想着要告诉你的
I was looking for the right time.
我只是在找好的时机
To be honest, this whole thing
说实话 这一切
Took off a lot faster than expected.
比预想的发生的快的多
But I don't understand. millennial is your company.
我不明白 千禧一代是你的公♥司♥
No, it's my dad's company.
不 它是我爸爸的公♥司♥
I wanted to build something of my own.
我想建立自己的事业
And this...
而这件事
This was my chance...
是我尝试一把
To take a risk, to... to reinvent myself.
重新投资自己的机会
If anyone can understand that...
如果只有一个人能懂我
It's you.
那个人是你
You cannot be on the board of millennial
你不能既是千禧一代董事会成员
And run a competing publishing house.
又经营一个与之竞争的出版社
I just need some time to figure it out.
我只需要点时间来解决
Until that time...
在此之前
Can this stay between us?
你能为我保密吗?
you mean don't tell kelsey. not anyone.
你意思是不告诉凯尔西 谁都不说
Just for now.
只是暂时的
Don't come too close.
别靠太近
I'm still offgassing. what a night.
我还在散味儿 昨晚真精彩
At least your date didn't try to stuff you
至少你的对象没有想把鸡尾酒橄榄
Like a cocktail olive.
塞到你里面
I can't text, I'm running.
我没法发短♥信♥ 我在跑
Bronwyn tweeted that she has a meeting
布朗温今早发推说她在瑟福屋有会
At suffolk house this morning, and I know it's with zane.
我知道她要跟赞恩开会
I'm running to intercept, okay? wait.
我正跑过去阻止 等等
I'm going underground. just meet me there.
我要进地铁了 瑟福屋见
Kelsey. kelsey! shit. damn it!
凯尔西! 可恶
Uh, okay, bye!
额 再见
bronwyn. what are you doing here?
布朗温 你来这儿干吗
I know that you're meeting with other publishing houses.
我知道你要跟其他出版社开会
And I just want you to make the right choice.
我希望你能做出正确选择
That's not mercury.
水星不是对的选择
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表