剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
anyone?
有人愿意吗?
You're a lot. No thank you.
你有点过了 不用了 谢谢
Uh, hi, little one.
嗯 嗨 小个子那个
Oh. He's athletic.
哦 他可真健壮
Well, it's over with Zane.
嗯 我和赞恩算是结束了
He didn't take a beat before exploiting this
发现这件事自己有利可图
to his advantage.
他一下都不会迟疑
Why do men always win?
为什么总是男人获胜呢?
Hey, here's a fiver. You should smile more.
嘿 给你五美元 你应该多笑一笑
And now the balance of power has shifted back to them.
现在权利的天平又倾向他们那一边了
Can we stop making this about men versus women?
我们能不能不要把这件事扯到男人与女人啊?
Oh, thanks. Uh, you look good. We're good.
哦 多谢 呃 你很棒 我们不用了
Are... are you defending them? No!
你... 这是为他们说话吗? 不是的!
Ladies, there are bulging crotches in your faces.
女士们 在你们眼前有这么多肿胀突起的下♥体♥
Can you focus?
你们能不能专注点啊?
Yeah, I'm good. Okay. Let's go.
是 我就不用了 好了 我们过去
Uh, why are you guys not getting grinded?
哦 你们为什么不找个舞男呢
What is it, the lesbian has to be the wing-woman?
这是怎么了 还要一个拉拉来帮你们吗?
God, if only I could unsend that stupid video.
老天 要是我能撤回那个愚蠢的视频就好了
There's a letter I'm not sure I should have sent.
我寄了封信 但我不确定该不该寄
But you did, so move on.
反正你寄都寄了 别管它了
What letter?
什么信?
I wrote John a "Dear Josh" Letter.
我给分手写了封"乔什信"
No... other way around.
不对... 搞反了
A goodbye letter.
一封分手信
What gave you that stupid idea?
你怎么会想起来做那种蠢事?
From the meeting you skipped. The manners book.
就是因为你逃掉的那个会 关于礼仪的书
Oh, God, thinking about being in that conference room
哦 天哪 想到要在那间会议室里待着
bums me out.
我就来气
When am I ever gonna be happy to be in there again?
我什么时候才能再高高兴兴回到那里呢?
Like, what am I supposed to do?
或者说 我该去做什么呢?
Climb all the way back up?
难道要重新爬回去吗?
To where? I'm sorry, how did tonight
爬到哪儿? 不好意思
become all about you?
今晚怎么说的都是你的事啊?
This is my night!
这一夜是属于我的!
It's not a coffee klatch in the Millennial break room.
这不是在千禧一代的休息室里的咖啡聚会
I want the full bachelorette experience.
我要体验一个完完全全的单身派对
I want to make mistakes I will regret for the rest of my life.
我想要犯一个让自己余生都会后悔的错误
You want regrets, Diva Bride?
你想要后悔吗 天后新娘?
I know just the place.
我知道一个刚好合适的地方
Okay. All right.
好 好的
Okay! Here we are!
好了! 就是这儿了!
Whoo!
喔!
Get out of the hummer van!
从悍马车里出来吧!
Okay, cheers, diva.
好嘞 来吧 天后
Diva, come on.
天后 来吧
Oh, no. Oh, no-no-no. I...
不 不 不 不 我...
I can't see Josh.
我不能见乔什
Did you know we were coming here?
你事先知道我们要到这儿来吗?
I forgot we were in a car.
我都忘了我们上了车
Hello, sir. Hey.
你好 先生 嘿
Lauren texted me. I did.
劳伦给我发了消息 我发了
Y'all ladies called me right before closing time.
你们这些女士在我就要关门的时候找我
Listen, Diana wants a tattoo.
和你说 戴安娜想要纹身
John, just something small, tasteful...
乔 就要一个小小的 有品位的...
literary.
文艺的
Something only Enzo can see.
只有恩佐能看到的
Oh, I would love to, Diana,
哦 我很乐意为你纹 戴安娜
but you're just a little drunk.
但是你有一点醉了
We're not drunk, they're drunk.
我们没醉 他们才醉了呢
Um, you're gonna bleed a lot, so...
呃 会流很多血 所以...
Yeah, I don't want that. Yeah, okay.
哦 我不要纹了 是 好的
Okay, no-no-no, Diana.
好吧 不要了 不要了 戴安娜
Let's go to... let's go to Metropolitan.
我们走吧... 我们去大都会
Let's do karaoke at Metropolitan.
我们去大都会K歌♥
Yes! Thank you for nothing, Josh.
好! 谢谢你的不作为 乔什
Be careful.
小心点
We'll be careful. I love you.
我们会小心的 我爱你
I love you too. Hi, honey. Hey, bae.
我也爱你 嗨 亲爱的 嗨 亲
Hi.
嗨
Seriously?
你是真的吗?
You're just gonna write me a letter?
你就这样给我一封信?
And then never talk to me again?
然后再也不和我说话吗?
That's the plan here?
这是你的计划吗?
Yes.
是的
Because I care about you. That's the problem.
因为我很在乎你 这是个问题
I'm calling bullshit.
我说那是混账话
You convinced me to sign this lease.
你说服我签了这儿的租约
You told me you'd always be here for me.
你告诉我会一直在我身边
That you were gonna be Gemma's Aunt Liza, right?
你会做杰玛的莉萨阿姨 不是吗?
Now, what? Now you're just abandoning me?
现在 怎么样呢? 现在你就这样抛弃我吗?
I want to give things with Charles a shot.
我想要给我和查尔斯的关系一个机会
I can't go around riding on motorcycles with you
我不能和你一起骑摩托车兜风
and having late-night calls,
还三更半夜通电♥话♥
and you know this is gonna hurt me too.
你知道的这样我也会很伤心
It's gonna kill me not to see Gemma!
看不到杰玛简直要了我的命
Then why are you doing it?
那你为什么要这么做?
Is Charles that much more important to you?
是查尔斯对你更重要吗?
Are your feelings for him stronger than your feelings for me?
你对他的感情比对我的更强烈吗?
Yeah, look... I get it!
行吧.. 我知道了!
Okay? I do. You're scared... of us.
好吧? 我知道了 你害怕... 我们二人的关系
Scared of what we were.
害怕我们的曾经
Of what we still are.
也害怕我们的现在
So now you're making the safe choice.
所以现在你做了一个安全的选择
You know what, you don't know anything about Charles!
你知道吗 你一点儿都不了解查尔斯!
And don't you tell me what I feel!
我的感受也不用你告诉我!
Okay. I know that this is hard to accept, Josh.
好吧 我知道这很难接受 乔什
But we were a moment in time.
但我们的关系已经是过去了
It was amazing, and I will cherish it.
那些精彩的过去 我会一直珍藏在心
But the time has passed.
但已经时过境迁了
Then just say it. Just say it.
那你告诉我 明明白白告诉我
Say you love him more than you love me.
说你比爱我更爱查尔斯
Is that what you need to hear?
这是你要听的吗?
Yes.
是
Then fine... I love him more.
那好... 我更爱他
You know, you... you forget, Liza.
你知道 你... 你忘记了 莉萨
I know you.
我了解你
I know when you're lying.
当你说谎的时候 我会知道
Especially to yourself.
特别是你欺骗自己的时候
You wrote a letter to the wrong guy.
你那封信写错人了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表