剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You scared me.
你吓死我了
Uh, I don't know. It was just sitting out.
我不知道是什么 它就放在这儿
I...
我
are you taking out a loan on the townhouse?
你抵押了联排别♥墅♥贷款了?
Oh, I'm, uh... just moving some things around.
哦 我就是... 辗转腾挪一下
That's a lot of money. Is everything okay?
那可是不少钱呢 没出什么事吧?
Have you listened to episode seven of "Exonerated"?
你听了《昭雪》的第七集了吗
Uh, no, not yet.
没有 还没呢
Audrey breaks into her ex's house.
奥黛丽闯入了前男友的房♥子
I didn't break in. I have a key.
我可不是闯进来的 我有钥匙
Hm, well, that's what Audrey said, too.
奥黛丽也这么说
He came home and found her going through his things.
他回家看到她在翻自己的东西
What happened? She...
然后呢? 她...
she convinced him not to call the police.
她说服他不要叫警♥察♥
And how did she do that?
她怎么做到的?
Well, I guess I need to listen to episode seven.
我猜我要去听听第七集了
She's been asleep for an hour.
她已经睡了一小时了
She should be out until I get home.
我到家前她应该都不会闹腾了
Just a client dinner, nothing fancy.
就是和客户吃顿饭 一点也不高大上
So I should be back in a few hours.
所以估计几小时后就回来了
Hey, Clare, can we...
嘿 克莱尔 我们能不能
can we talk about the other night?
能不能聊聊前几天晚上的事?
Okay.
好啊
Look, I just want to say, first off,
我只想说 首先
I am so happy that we have this baby,
我很高兴我们有了这个宝宝
and that we're raising her together.
我们会一起抚养她长大
But you and me... Are you breaking up with me?
但你和我... 你是在和我分手吗?
Are we together?
我们在一起了?
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I was so worried you were going to propose again.
我特担心你又要向我求婚了
What are you talking about? We're still married.
你在说什么呢 我们还没离呢
I know, and the other night was...
我知道 但那天晚上真是...
Yeah. For a second, I thought,
对 有那么一瞬间 我还在想
"Wouldn't it be nice
要是我们能想办法
if we found a way back to each other?"
回到彼此身边 未尝不是一件好事
But?
但是?
But the second I woke up,
但我醒来的瞬间
it all came rushing back.
又全都回来了
Everything I felt when you left me in Ireland.
所有那些你在爱尔兰抛弃我时的感受
We keep trying to force ourselves together.
我们一直强迫我们在一起
You know, for a green card, for the baby.
为了绿卡 为了孩子
And though those seem like good reasons,
尽管那些看起来像是不错的理由
they're not the right ones.
但它们并不是正确的理由
Then let's do this the right way.
那就让我们用正确的方式打开它
Okay, this is not just about us anymore.
好吗 这已经不再是我们两个人的事了
Clare. Josh.
克莱尔 乔什
Will you divorce me?
你会和我离婚吗?
I will.
我会的
Thanks for dinner. That was so nice.
谢谢你请我吃饭 真是太开心了
I mean, I didn't even think about that
我是说 和你在一起的时候
while I was with you.
我都不会去想那个东西
Well, that's not the goal.
那不是我们的目标啊
To not think about it all together.
完全不去想它
See, I think group was too much, too fast.
你看 我觉得互助小组就是太过了 进度太快了
Maybe we should take it slower.
也许我们应该慢慢来
Slow is good, yeah. What'd you have in mind?
慢慢来也不错 你有什么想法吗
I don't know, maybe...
我不知道 也许...
How's that?
那个怎么样
That was pretty good.
那个挺不错的
Maybe we could, uh, speed things up a little bit.
也许我们应该 稍微加快点进度
Well, maybe if you...
如果你...
I'm sorry I'm late. It's fine.
抱歉我迟到了 没事
I needed some time to think, anyway.
我反正也需要一些时间思考
Where's Charles? Oh, he was busy tonight.
查尔斯呢 哦 他今晚有事
Hm, he didn't want to be associated
他也不想和这本伪造销量的书
with this bogus book, either. I don't blame him.
有任何牵连 我不怪他
Are you okay to do this interview?
你真的可以做这个访谈吗?
Yeah, I am great. What is this?
嗯 我很好 这是什么?
It is a press release naming Quinn as the sole conspirator.
这是一份明确奎恩是唯一搞阴谋的人的新闻稿
I'm not taking the hit for this.
我是不会让这事殃及到我的
Send it to Diana so it can go out tomorrow
把它交给戴安娜 这样明天
with coverage of the event. You know we can't do that.
它就可以和报道一起登出去 你知道我们不能这么做
Not to our investor, and definitely not to a writer.
不能这么对我们的投资人 更不能这么对一个作家
Everybody here knows that our big, fat hit
这里的每一个人都知道 我们的大热门
is a big, fat fraud, and I have to go on stage
是个大骗子 而我必须要上台
and congratulate her for it.
恭喜她夺魁
No one will work with us
如果我们把一个作者半路丢下车
if we throw an author under the bus.
以后就再也没人愿意和我们合作了
I know. Right.
我知道 没错
Just in case.
以防万一
And so I said, "Jack, I don't need ten days meditating
所以我说 杰克 我不需要在缅♥甸♥
in Myanmar to know myself.
冥想10天来认识自己
"I already know that sounds like hell.
我已经知道我就像地狱一样
I'm getting on the jet and going to Macau."
准备好飞机 我要去澳门了
And I did.
然后我就去了
What a relatable story!
真是一个和书相关的故事
Let's take some questions.
下面是提问时间
Hi, Quinn. Hi.
嗨 奎恩 嗨
Congratulations on the success of the book.
恭喜你的书大获成功
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Any comment on the dagger next to your number one?
对你第一名旁边的匕♥首♥有什么要说的吗?
You know, I am just... I'm not as acquainted
我只是... 我和你一样
with the bestseller list as you all are,
对畅销榜单不是很熟悉
so I don't really know.
所以我也不太清楚
Were bulk sales responsible
批量销♥售♥和《利爪》的
for "CLAW" 's astronomical numbers?
天文销量数字有关系吗?
My publicist did say that there were
我的发行人确实说了
a number of universities that wanted to use the book
有一些大学想要用这本书
for syllabi, so next question.
做教程 下一个问题
That wasn't really an answer. Okay.
那不算是回答 好的
Uh, it sounds like you're questioning
听起来像是你在质疑
the validity of "CLAW" 's numbers,
《利爪》销量的真实性
and I want you to know that integrity
而我想让你知道
is of the utmost importance to me.
正直对我来说是最重要的
The book's ethos suggests otherwise.
这本书中的道德观可不是这么说的
So you read it. Thank you.
所以你看了 谢谢你
Um, well, I really am a neophyte at this.
这方面我真是个新手
So my publisher can speak to this better than I can.
我的出版人可以比我更好的回答这个问题
Quinn's right. Integrity is important.
奎恩是对的 正直是很重要的
So is honesty.
诚实也是
There were bulk sales that contributed to "CLAW" 's numbers
《利爪》的销♥售♥数字中确实有批量销♥售♥的成分
due to a series of forthcoming speaking events.
因为一系列即将到来的演讲活动
I am extremely proud to be the first to announce
我非常荣幸地第一个宣布
that Quinn Tyler is running for Senate
奎恩·泰勒将要竞选
in the great state of California.
加利福尼亚州州议员
Do you have any idea what you just did?
你知道你刚才做了什么吗?
Take a bow.
鞠躬吧
Thanks for meeting us, Redmond.
谢谢你见我们 雷德蒙
I assume you saw Quinn Tyler's story in the "Times."
我猜你看过了纽♥约♥时♥报♥上奎恩·泰勒的新闻了
And the "Post," And "WIRED." I did.
还有华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ WIRED网站 我看到了
Kelsey, you're a messy bitch who lives for drama.
凯尔西 你这个小浪蹄子 真是有你就有戏啊
I stan.
崇拜你
So now that the dagger is cleared up,
那既然匕♥首♥的事都解决了
we want to talk about Audrey Colbert again.
我们就要再聊一聊奥黛丽·科尔伯特了
Aw, adorbs!
哎呦 好棒棒
Well, I'm sure she would come racing back to you,
我相信她会愿意回来追随你们的
but we just accepted another offer last night.
但我们昨晚刚接受了另一家的报价
What? It wasn't Jackie Dunn, was it?
什么 不是杰姬·邓恩吧
No, we actually went with a new little start-up
不是 我们其实决定用一家小的初创公♥司♥
called Mercury. Who?
叫水星 谁?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表