剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, the sealed envelope from the doctor
从医生那里寄来的信封
has gone to the balloon company and they filled
给到了气球公♥司♥那边 他们
that gold balloon on top
往那边的金色气球里
with either pink confetti or blue.
装了粉色或者蓝色的彩屑
Okay, now, Josh, as the male,
现在 乔什 作为男性
you have the honor of penetrating
你将荣幸地
the yielding softness of that balloon
用你金色的阳♥具♥
with your golden phallus.
来插入这个柔软的气球
I.E., this safety pin right here, okay?
也就是这个安全别针 好吗?
So, Liza, get the balloons, please.
所以 莉萨 来把气球拿过来
Please gather.
都聚过来啊
All right, let's do this in T-minus ten,
最后倒计时 十
nine...
九...
Eight, seven, six...
八 七 六...
Let me help you. Wait, wait, wait.
来我帮你 等等 等等
It's just trapped. Oh, I got it.
都缠到一起了 我来弄
Oh, my God, no! No, no, no, no.
别 天啊 不要! 不不不
No! Come back.
不要啊! 回来啊
I am so sorry, can we call the balloon company?
我太抱歉啊 咱们能给气球公♥司♥打电♥话♥吗?
You don't wanna have to wait two weeks, do you?
你们也不想等两周才知道 对吧?
Uh, guys.
嗯 大伙儿
I don't think I'm gonna have to.
我觉得不用等了
What?
什么?
I think the baby's coming.
我觉得宝宝要出来了
Now? Now.
现在? 现在
Now, I mean like, right now.
我是说 就现在
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Uh, okay, will somebody please call a car?
谁来叫辆车?
Two minutes! Yes.
两分钟就到! 真棒
Three more minutes,
还有三分钟
just hang on.
坚持住啊
Shouldn't somebody else be in the splash zone?
就不能换别人在喷射点吗?
Maggie.
玛吉
You and I are the only two women on the planet
整个世界只有咱们两个
who've been inside my mother.
在我妈的身体里呆过
We're bonded!
咱们是绑在一起的!
Oh, whoa, whoa, oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哇 哇 天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God, it's coming for me.
上帝啊 要到了
Hey, hey, hey, remember your breathing?
嘿嘿嘿 记得呼吸好吗
Right, deep breaths. Not helping.
对对 深呼吸 不管用
I need to push.
我得用力了
No, don't push! Do not push.
别 别用力! 千万别用力
No baby in my Uber!
我的车里不能生小孩!
Too late.
太晚了
Oh, wow!
哇噢!
There goes my five-star rating.
我已经给了五星好评了
Yo, Enzo.
嘿 恩佐
You see this?
你看见了吗?
There's that picture again.
又是那张照片
And some article about love.
还有一些关于爱的文章
Get out of here.
滚开
The hell am I paying you for?
我花钱雇你干嘛的啊?
Okay, loverboy.
行啦 小情郎
"Flush With Love"? What the...
"冲满爱"? 什么鬼...
"Dreams we have as a child, dreams we pack..."
"我们儿时的梦想 我们上大学时..."
in a box for college.
打包好的梦想
Dreams you unpack when you move
当你搬到你第一间公♥寓♥时
into your first apartment.
拆开的梦想
Who you'll meet, where you'll work,
你会认识什么人 在哪里工作
who you'll fall in love with.
你会爱上什么人
Think you have it all figured out?
你觉得你都了如指掌?
Life has better ideas.
生活有着更好的主意
A bigger imagination takes bigger chances
更大的想象需要冒更大的险
than someone like me, a year ago.
而一年前的我做不到
Moving through her forties in a cloud of old ideas.
带着满脑子陈旧的思想 在不惑之年里穿行
Life gives you more than you thought,
生活给你的 比你想象的要多
but maybe not in the package you expected.
但或许不是你期待的那个
Liza.
莉萨
It's deeper than that.
它比那更隽永
It's what you need underneath the want.
它是更深层的渴望
It gives you what you can't breathe without.
它给了你活下去的氧气
Did you mean this?
你真这么想的?
Yes. Even this part?
是的 哪怕是这部分?
Where you say you're not looking for the man of your dreams?
你说你没在寻找你梦中的男人
That what you care about now is the man at night
你在乎的是那个在夜晚
sleeping next to you, dreaming?
躺在你身边入梦的男人?
Yes.
是的
I mean it.
我是认真的
Every word.
每一个字都是
Get over here.
过来
You get over here.
你才过来
So go ahead and plan.
所以那就计划吧
Just know, when all your scheming
但请记住 当你的预谋
and planning, and hoping is done,
计划 还有希望都做好了
life plans back.
生活对你自有安排
Hi.
嘿
Everything okay?
一切都好吗?
Yeah. Baby girl.
是啊 小女孩
Hmm. They're happy.
嗯 他们很开心
Good for them.
真为他们高兴
Me too.
我也很高兴
You?
你呢?
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
懒得逐字逐句翻了,说个大概好了
下集预告
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表