剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Don't... don't... don't say anything right now.
不... 不用... 现在什么也不用说
Take time. Think.
你可以好好想想 不急
But I will be waiting, hoping,
但是我会等 希望
praying for your answer.
祈祷 你的答复
Diana, you look so beautiful.
戴安娜 你看起来好漂亮
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Enzo gave me this last night.
恩佐昨晚给了我这个
It's my something new.
这是我的一件新东西
He said you helped him pick it out?
他说你帮他选的
I wouldn't say that.
我不会那么说
You know, Liza, as a maid of honor, you're a slow burn,
你知道吧 莉萨 作为伴娘 你可真够慢热的
but in the end, you're white hot.
但是最后你又会是最棒的
I am so, so happy for you.
我为你感到非常 非常高兴
If you make my eyes turn red, I'll kill you.
如果你让我眼睛红红的 我会杀了你
Okay.
好
Oh, here, I'll hold your wedding purse.
哦 来 我替你拿新娘手包
Oh, leave it. I threw up in it two blocks ago.
哦 别管它 我在离这儿两个街区的地方吐在里面了
Oh, okay, no problem. I've got mints.
哦 好的 没关系 我有口香糖
See what I mean? White hot.
我说过了吧? 最棒的
Yeah.
说了
Does this count as me reaching out?
这算是我主动了吗?
It counts.
算
Hi.
嗨
You almost missed it, plus one.
你差一点没赶上 我的男伴
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
Wow, "Flush with Love."
哇哦 "爱的冲刷"
You did this? It's beautiful.
你做的? 真美
How did Uncle Joe take it? Not well.
乔大叔能接受它吗? 不太接受
I had to gift him three of my big blue booty pieces
我不得不给他三件大的蓝色屁♥股♥雕塑
and a case of prosecco.
还有一盒普洛赛克(知名意大利葡萄酒)
I think you should have left it just the way I did,
我认为你应该就让它保持我搞完的那个样子
give the bride something borrowed and blue,
就当给新娘的一件借的东西和一件蓝色的东西
a piece of my cooch.
我妹妹上的一块肉
Speaking of which, how are you with wound care?
说到那个 你的伤口护理做的怎么样?
I am familiar with the territory.
我对那片领域很熟悉
Brace yourself. It doesn't even
做好心理准备吧 我对自己的领地
look familiar to me anymore.
都不再觉得熟悉了
I'm hoping Liza sat us together.
我希望莉萨可以让我们坐在一起
Oh, are we rekindling?
哦 我们这是旧情复燃了吗?
What a lovely first dance.
多么动听的第一支舞曲
And now, everyone, please join
现在 请所有人 请和
the new Mr. And Mrs. DeLuca on the dance floor.
新人德卢卡夫妇共舞一曲
That eye twitches every time we call you Mrs. DeLuca.
每次我们叫你德卢卡夫人你的眼睛都会抽搐一下
Does that show?
能看出来是嘛?
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
Josh. Hi.
乔什 嗨
I didn't know you were...
我不知道你...
Lauren... Lauren needed a plus one, so...
劳伦... 劳伦需要一个男伴 所以...
I know it's super weird seeing me here,
我知道在这里看到我很奇怪
but it was a chance to see you again,
但这也是能再见到你的机会
and I really don't like the way
我真的非常不喜欢
that we ended things the other night, so...
那天晚上我们分手的方式 所以...
And, let's be honest, if that was our last conversation,
说实话 如果那是我们最后一次谈话
it sucked.
实在太糟糕了
Then I'm glad that it wasn't.
我也很高兴那不是我们的最后一次
Yeah.
是
It's really good to see you.
真的很高兴看见你
Yeah. Really.
是 真的
And I hear Inkburg is doing well.
我听说纹身堡做得很好
Eh, kind of.
嗯 算是吧
Ah, it is.
啊 是的
Funny thing, actually.
实际上 有件好笑的事
You know that tattoo I gave you?
你记得我给你做的那个纹身吗?
Yes.
当然
Well, they want to license it.
嗯 他们想获得授权
You know, they want to promote it and put it
你知道吗 他们想推广那个
on every single person that wants to get it tattooed.
为每一个想要纹那个图案的人纹
I don't know, figured I should ask you first,
我不知道 觉得应该先问问你
see if that was okay.
看看可不可以
Oh, okay. That's fine.
哦 好啊 没关系
Yeah? Sure.
是吗? 当然
Okay. Uh...
好的 嗯...
Have a nice night.
今晚玩得愉快
Ah, I love it.
啊 我很喜欢这个
It's us, living in the now.
那就是我们 活在当下的我们
Wait.
等等
If it's all the same to you, that tattoo,
如果你也这么想 那个纹身
it... it's ours.
它... 它是我们的
It's mine, I mean.
是我的 我是说
I wouldn't want anyone else to have it.
我不想让其他任何人也有它
Is that okay?
可以吗?
Yeah.
可以
Yeah, that's great.
对 那太好了
I'll see you around.
回头见
Okay.
好的
Memories?
想起来了?
What?
什么?
Our song.
我们的歌♥
Did you ask them to play that?
是你要他们演奏的吗?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
May I have this dance?
能和我跳这支舞吗?
Absolutely.
当然
I've been thinking, the trip to Scotland.
我在考虑 去苏格兰旅游
I don't know if that's the right thing, the kids.
我不知道带孩子们是不是合适
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
I was... I was thinking the same thing.
我... 我也在考虑相同的事情
You deserve time alone with the girls.
你应该有时间陪孩子们独处
It's fine.
没事
What I mean is,
我的意思是
kids don't belong on a honeymoon.
孩子们不应该出现在蜜月里
What?
什么?
You and I have been through a lot these past few months,
你我在过去的几个月里经历了太多事情
real-life ups and downs.
真正的人生起伏
I have fallen deeper and deeper in love with you.
我越来越爱你
How could I not?
叫我怎能不爱呢?
I cannot imagine not waking up each morning with you,
我不能想象 如果早上起床没有你
with your smile and your laugh,
没有你的笑脸没有你的笑声
with everything about you.
还有关于你的一切
Liza Miller, will you marry me?
莉萨·米勒 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Oh, my God. Charles...
哦 天哪 查尔斯...
I do! Charles, I do.
我愿意! 查尔斯 我愿意
I've been trying to come up with reasons
在过去的半小时里
for the past half hour
我一直在找
of why I wouldn't say yes, and I can't.
为什么不能答应你的理由 但是找不到
Yes, Charles, I do want to come home.
是的 查尔斯 我想要回家
Charles, Kelsey, is it true?
查尔斯 凯尔西 这是真的吗?
Yes, I am coming back.
是的 我要回家
Charles, how did you convince her?
查尔斯 你是怎么说服她的?
Hey, Liza, are you happy?
嘿 莉萨 你高兴吗?
Yes, I am so happy.
是的 我太高兴了
I just...
我只是...
I told you I got you, diva!
告诉过你我懂你的 女王
♪ We are family ♪
♪ 我们是一家人 ♪
♪ I got all my sisters with me ♪
♪ 兄弟姐妹在一起 ♪
♪ We are family ♪
♪ 我们是一家人 ♪
♪ Get up, everybody, sing ♪
♪ 起来 大家一起唱 ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ We are family ♪
♪ 我们是一家人 ♪
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表