剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Let's just say things are looking up.
低调点说事情有苗头了
Our first time out as a couple.
我们第一次以情侣关系示人
I feel a little Eliza Doolittle-y at the moment.
我现在感觉自己像伊莉莎·杜利特尔
Too bad Professor Higgins still has to pretend you're 28.
希金斯教授还要谎称你28岁实在是太糟糕了
I know, it's not what we planned.
是啊 这跟我们预想的不一样
Diva, Enzo, hi.
天后 恩佐 你们好啊
Okay, oh, my God, I was just schmoozing the editor
我的天啊 我刚才正和"现代浪漫"
of "Modern Romance"... yes, the "Modern Romance,"
的编辑扯闲篇...是的就是那个"现代浪漫"
and I think we should submit your story.
我想我应该提交你们的故事
What... what story?
什...什么故事?
Your love story, come on.
你们的爱情故事啊 别藏了
The photo of you two embracing, fresh out of the sewer,
你俩刚从下水道里出来 拥抱的照片
dripping with America's digested bounty.
身上都是美国各种的消化物
It's gone viral.
火爆全网
It's a story as old as time
老茅坑装新屎
but fresh as this morning's flush.
历久又弥新
Wait, the paper would run our story?
等等 报纸会写我们的故事?
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
正是 正是
It's just like Romeo and Juliet,
就像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样
if Romeo smelled a little bit
就是罗密欧散发着臭味
and there was poop in Juliet's ear.
朱丽叶耳朵里有屎
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
We are not doing that.
我们不同意
What's that all about?
那是什么意思?
Diana is giving us the cold shoulder.
戴安娜对我们冷眼相待
She's still prickly about me and you.
她应该还在生我们的气
I think she's hurt I didn't confide in her.
我觉得是我不信任她让她受伤了
You're taking some bullets meant for me.
你这是替我挡枪子
Come on, I should've done this sooner.
走吧 我早该这么做的
Hello, Charles, Liza.
查尔斯 莉萨 你们好啊
You remember Enzo?
还记得恩佐吗?
Having, uh, fun?
玩得 可好?
Diana, you and I both know
戴安娜 你我都知道
that I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
Well, uh, if pressed, some might say
要是这么说起来的话 一起工作了
that leaving a place we worked together for 20 years
20年但却一声不响的离开
without a word, and carrying on an affair
同时在我眼皮子底下和我的
with my assistant right under my nose,
助理发展恋情
could merit some form of apology.
确实值得道歉
I can't apologize for falling in love with Liza.
我不能为与莉萨相爱而道歉
But you are right.
但你是对的
You should've been the first person I told
你本应该是我打算离开时通知的
that I was leaving.
第一个人
You have been by my side,
你曾一直在我身边
making tough decisions with me,
我们一起共渡难关
and I owed you that,
是我欠你的
and more.
当然不止这些
Charles.
查尔斯
I guess I just always hoped
我也不过是期盼着
that maybe one day you and I...
或许某一天我们能...
Would run the company together.
一起管理公♥司♥
So.
就这样
Well, unfortunately, Quinn wanted a millennial
不幸的是 奎恩想要千禧一代
as the face of the company.
作为公♥司♥的门面
Oh, so it wasn't your decision?
哦 所以那不是你的决定?
Uh, no.
额 不是
So what I'm hearing is that if it were up to you,
而我所听到的是如果是由你做决定的话
I'd be running Millennial.
我会接手千禧一代
That's not exactly what I was saying.
这可不是我所说的
Well, that's what I heard,
但是是我所听到的
so why don't we just leave it at that?
所以不如我们就当是这样吧?
It's so good to be on the same page, Charles.
能意见一致也是不错的 查尔斯
Like it's always been.
就像往常一样
Do I see a dance floor over there?
我好像看到那边有舞池?
Have fun, you two.
玩的开心 你们俩
She seems better.
她看起来好多了
Is that what you think?
你是那么想的吗?
About Kelsey only getting the job
关于凯尔西得到这份工作
because she's a millennial?
仅仅是因为她是千禧一代?
No. Of course not.
不 当然不是了
She is capable and smart.
她可靠且聪明
I knew that years ago when I gave her the imprint.
多年前我给她千禧一代的时候就知道了
If anything, her youth is against her.
如果非要说的话 她最大的缺点是年轻
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Experience means something.
经验还是有用的
Kelsey will do a great job.
凯尔西会胜任她的工作的
She'll get there. She's already there.
早晚会的 她已经能够胜任了
You should've seen her today.
你应该看看她今天的样子
Quinn's book isn't ready and she's pressuring us
奎恩的书还不成熟 但她给我们施压
to make "CLAW" Our first release.
要将《利爪》出版
But Kelsey came up with a plan to block her
但凯尔西用了一个来自瑞茜公♥司♥
with a project from Reese's company.
的项目挡在了她前面
It was great thinking, on the spot.
那绝对是个再好不过的主意
You would've been so proud of her.
你会为她而自豪的
What?
怎么了?
I would've done it differently.
要是我就不会这么做
Any time there is a regime change,
每次政♥权♥变革的时候
you take out the trash first.
首先要丢出去的就是糟粕
If it bombs, it doesn't hurt you.
如果它炸了 也不会殃及到你
They blame the old regime.
别人会归咎于旧政♥权♥
Second book is bad? That'll stick to you.
但如果第二本书不好 这就留在你的历史上了
But you know what? Maybe it'll work.
但是你知道吗? 说不定会成功的
We good?
没事了吧?
We're good.
没事了
Charles as good as said he'd pick me.
查尔斯差不多说了他会选择我
I knew it, I knew it. We have this... this connection.
我就知道 我就知道 我们有这种...灵犀
We're like two bodies, one mind.
我们就像是同一思想的两个分身
That doesn't sound like quite enough mind.
听起也没有多有思想啊
Life is funny, isn't it?
生活多有趣啊 是吧?
I mean, he's the guy I always thought
我是说 我一直以为他会是
I'd end up with. It's ironic.
与我定终身的人 多讽刺
You had a crush on Charles?
你喜欢查尔斯?
I'm just saying life is funny.
我只是说生活有趣而已
You know? I... I always thought
你知道吗?我...我总以为
I'd end up with someone like him.
我会找个像他一样的人
Cultured, sophisticated, man of the world,
文化高 教养好 优质男人
you know...
你知道...
Life had other plans. And I'm with you.
生活就是充满变数 而我正与你在一起
What?
怎么了?
I'm just...
我只是...
I'm never gonna be enough for you, am I?
对你来说我永远不如他 是吗?
And even if I were,
即便我超过他
you're in love with someone else.
你也还是爱着另一个人
Enzo, come on, I'm just saying
恩佐 别这样 我只是说
that I'm a realist, not a romantic.
我是很现实主义者 不是浪漫主义者
No.
不
No, what you're saying is...
不是 你所说的是...
you're settling.
你要安定下来了
And you know what?
你知道吗?
Maybe I am too.
或许我也是
For someone who is just taking what she could get.
和某个认为我足够好的人一起
But... Enzo, I...
但是...恩佐 我...
Good night, Diana.
晚安 戴安娜
Knock-knock. Hi.
咚-咚 嗨
I'm here to do your kills from the publicity photos
我来是为了帮你删昨晚论♥坛♥活动
at the literacy event last night.
的宣传照片的
Uh, let's see. Kill, kill.
来吧 我们看看 删掉 删掉
Ooh, little pooch there.
哦 这张有点噘嘴了
Ooh, neck, no.
哦 脖子 不行
Oh, my God,
哦 我的天啊
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表