剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
What? You are?
什么? 真的?
To who? It's "To whom,"
是那个? 是"哪位"
and his name is Enzo DeLuca.
他的名字叫恩佐·德卢卡
Oh, Diana DeLuca. Well, it's better than Trout.
噢 戴安娜·德卢卡 嗯 肯定比特劳特好
I'm keeping Trout.
我肯定不改姓
Yay!
耶!
This is exciting! I'm so excited!
太令人激动了! 我太激动了!
Why aren't you excited?
你怎么都不激动啊?
Liza, please deactivate yourself.
莉萨 请你淡定一点
First, planning, then excitement.
首先 计划 然后再激动
Okay, well, I am here to help.
好的 我随叫随到
Good, but I will make all the arrangements,
很好 但是我来做所有的安排
and you just make yourself useful
然后你就在当天
on the day of. The day of?
干好你的事就行了 在当天?
What's left to do on the day of?
当天还有什么好干的?
Well, helping me get dressed, running interference,
帮我穿好裙子 处理好问题
with my harrowing new gaggle of in-laws.
和我那些可悲的婆家人一起
That kind of thing.
就这些事吧
You mean, like, maid of honor stuff?
你是说 伴娘做的事?
If you want to promote yourself to that, fine.
如果你想给自己晋升的话 也可以
Diana, I would love to be your maid of honor.
戴安娜 我很荣幸做你的伴娘
You get one hug a year.
你一年可以抱我一次
And this is it. Ah!
现在就是时候了 噢!
Okay. Okay, yay!
好了 好的 耶!
Are you baking? Oh, I made your favorite.
你烤东西了? 我做了你最喜欢的
Pecan pie and pinot noir. Sit.
山核桃派 还有黑皮诺红酒 坐
Remember in "A Star Is Born"
还记得在《一个明星的诞生》里
when Jackson makes that steak for his dog?
杰克逊给他的狗做牛排的桥段吗(做完之后自杀了)
This is giving me that kind of vibe.
这就给我那种感觉
Charles asked me to move in with him.
查尔斯问我要不要搬去和他一起住
Oh, wow! Is that guilt pie?
哇 所以这就是你做派请罪的原因?
And wine. Liza, you can unclench.
还有红酒 莉萨 放心吧
I'm happy for you. I know it's fast,
我真为你高兴 我知道这很快
but it feels right.
但感觉是对的
It's a milestone. I've never lived with anyone.
这是个里程碑 我还从没和任何人同居过
You're my longest relationship. Well, you were.
你是我经历的最长的一段感情了 嗯 曾经是
You and I are not breaking up.
我们不是要分手
I'm just going uptown. Well, anything that requires
我只是要去市里住 任何需要
the 6 train is officially long distance.
坐6号♥地铁的 都是官方盖章的异地恋
I am going to miss you. Our wine nights,
我会想你的 我们的红酒之夜
binging "The Great British Bake-Off,"
一起看英国甜品对决
paint fumes lulling me to sleep.
颜料的味道哄我入睡
Oh, God, I am going to send you off
天啊 我会给送你一套
with a cheap thrills to-go kit. Don't you worry.
便宜的旅行套装的 别担心
You go call Charles and say yes.
你去给查尔斯打电♥话♥说同意
I know you want to. All right?
我知道你想去 好吗
How is Kelsey doing... So Nicole's getting...
凯尔西怎么样 妮可现在
as publisher? Really good at violin.
作为出版人? 小提琴拉得非常好
Sorry. No...
抱歉 不
Kelsey is killing it. Oh!
凯尔西做的非常好 哦
It's new terrain, but we're trekking through it together.
这是个新领域 但是我们正在一起前行
I always admired your partnership,
我一直很敬佩你们的合作关系
and not only because it benefitted my book.
并不只是因为对我的书有帮助
So how is life as a full-time author?
那全职作家的生活怎么样?
Honestly, I've been blocked on my sequel.
老实说 我的续集写的卡壳了
That surprises me. I felt like the last time
这我没想到 我感觉上次
we saw each other, the words were just flowing out of you,
我们见面的时候 你简直文思泉涌
like a river or a tsunami.
文思河涌 文思海啸涌
Yeah, I was really hurt, and I was being vindictive.
对 我之前很受伤 我还进行了报复
But the truth is, I should have stayed at Millennial.
但说实话 我应该留在千禧一代的
I should have stayed with you, Liza.
我应该留在你身边的 莉萨
I mean, you were a dream editor.
我是说 你是个理想编辑
You always knew how to get the best pages out of me.
你总是知道怎么让我写出最棒的篇章
In fact, maybe now that we're burying the hatchet...
其实 也许现在我们可以握手言和
You want my help.
你想要我帮你
Oh, if you could just read one or two chapters.
如果你能读个一两章就好了
Liza, you understood me in a way my new editors don't.
莉萨 新编辑不能像你一样懂我
I need you. Okay.
我需要你 好吧
I'll take a look. Oh, thank you!
我会看一下的 谢谢你
But I actually need a favor in return.
但我其实反过来也要你帮我一个忙
Okay. Millennial is invited
好的 千禧一代今晚被邀请
to PW's Debutante Ball tonight.
参加《出版人周刊》的初入社交舞会
Oh, that soiree for first-time authors.
哦 那个为新人作家办的社交晚会
I know that it's totally last minute,
我知道这真是最后一刻才来问你
but would you be our deb?
但你能做我们的新人吗
Are you kidding? I'd be delighted.
你在开玩笑吗 我很高兴你问我
And I dance a mean waltz.
而且我华尔兹跳贼棒
Do you need to borrow a dress?
你需要问我借裙子吗
Hey, Liza.
嘿 莉萨
I just wanted to share some news.
我只想和你分享一些新闻
So a friend of mine from "The New Yorker"
我有一个《纽约客》的朋友
is coming tonight, so we are going to be
今晚也来 所以我们会成为
the talk of the town, literally.
热门话题的(这里意指会登上纽约客的热门话题板块)
Okay, I'll see you tonight. Can't wait.
好的 今晚见 迫不及待啦
I think it's wonderful that you're so friendly
我觉得你能对前夫的女友
with your ex's girlfriend.
这么友善也是挺厉害的
Oh, well, what are you going to do?
不然能怎么样呢
In my circles, men are always running off
在我的圈子里 男人总是围着
with their 20-something assistants.
20多岁的助理转
20-something? That woman isn't 20-anything.
20多岁 那个女的可不是20多岁
I don't know what you mean. Well, I scanned her license
我不明白你的意思 我在她申请
when she registered as a guardian.
当监护人的时候扫描了她的证件
Sorry, I'm confused. Well, I'm not supposed to
抱歉 我没明白 我不应该
share this sort of information, but...
给别人看这类信息 但是
Excuse me.
抱歉告辞了
I think this is so ridiculous, isn't it?
我觉得这简直太扯了 对吧
Yes, supes redic.
超级诡异
It's like prom for grown adults.
就像是给成年人举办的高中成人舞会
So obviously, I am here for it. Yeah, I wouldn't know.
所以显然我是来参加这个的 我不知道
I skipped my prom to go to a Danity Kane meet and greet.
我逃了成人舞会去了Danity Kane(美国女团)的见面会
Kelsey. I'm not proud.
凯尔西 我自己也觉得很糗
Uh, yeah, I lost my virginity at prom, actually.
其实我在舞会上献出了第一次
Well, most of it.
大部分的第一次吧
What about you? Prom king?
你呢 是舞会国王吗
How'd you know? Oh, yeah, that tracks.
你怎么知道的 看你这德行就像
Refill, please. Yes, my queen.
再来一杯 好的 皇后
Prom king!
舞会国王
Cheers. Liza Miller?
干杯 莉萨·米勒吗?
We're lining up all the debutantes
我们要让所有的新人
and escorts backstage. Would you please follow me?
和陪同的人到后台候场了 你能跟我来吗
Of course. Save me a dance.
当然 留一支舞给我
Hi. Can I talk to you?
嗨 我能和你聊聊吗
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
There's no easy way to say this,
这话很难说出口
but Liza is 42.
但是莉萨已经42岁了
Did you hear me? I said that the woman
你听到我的话了吗 我说那个
you're with has been lying to you and me
和你在一起的女人这么长时间以来
and everyone this whole time.
一直在对你 我 还有所有人撒谎
This isn't how I wanted you to find out.
我不想你以这种方式发现真♥相♥
What? You knew?
什么 你已经知道了?
Charles...
查尔斯
I trusted her with our girls.
我之前都放心把孩子交给她了
Mrs. Brooks, there you are. We need you backstage ASAP.
布鲁克斯太太 你在这儿啊 我们要你马上到后台了
You're up next. I...
下一个就是你了 我
Oh, you look beautiful. I love the sash.
哦 你看起来真漂亮 我喜欢这个饰带
Introducing Pauline Turner Brooks,
接下来出场的是波琳·特纳·布鲁克斯
author of the best-selling novel, "Marriage Vacation."
畅销小说《给婚姻放个假》的作者
Arm in arm, please.
请手挽手
Pauline's escort tonight is Liza Miller,
陪同波琳的是莉萨·米勒
editor at Millennial Print.
千禧一代出版社的编辑
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表