剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm going out with Josh and Lauren.
我要和乔什还有劳伦出去
It's after 11:00. Exactly.
已经11点多了 对啊
Good night. Don't wait up.
晚安 别等我
Night.
晚安
I haven't seen that beauty in a while.
我好久没看到这个漂亮宝贝了
Yeah, well you're not gonna be seeing her
之后你也不会
much more after this.
再见到她了
I officially found a buyer for her.
我终于找到个买♥♥主
What? Why? You love that bike.
什么? 为什么? 你超爱这车
Yeah, I kind of been rethinking my priorities
现在有了杰玛
now that Gemma's around.
我重新考虑了一下我的优先排序了
It's like, God forbid something happens to me,
这就像 上帝不让一些事情发生在我身上
then it directly affects her.
然后就转移到她身上了
I get anxious even thinking about it, honestly.
真的 我想想都害怕
Welcome to the rest of your life.
欢迎来到你的后半生
Hey, you want to go for one last spin?
你想最后骑着她兜个风吗?
Huh?
哈?
I'm dropping her off to the buyer this afternoon.
我今天下午就把她给买♥♥主了
I would love to, but I am slammed at work today.
我很想 但是今天我已经迟到了
She really is a beauty though.
她真的很漂亮
Yeah, she is.
是啊
I got someone much more beautiful
现在我生命里
in my life now though.
有了更漂亮的人
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, Meghan Markle has nothing on you.
梅根王妃都比不上你
Well, aside from that royal redhead, that may be true.
抛开那位红发王子不说 她真比不上我
What's the occasion? Wait, is there an occasion?
这是为了什么场合? 等等 有大事发生吗?
Of course there is.
当然了
I'm going to a christening this afternoon.
我今天下午要去参加洗礼仪式
Enzo's niece. In Staten Island.
是恩佐的侄女 在斯塔顿岛上
Wow, you are going to make quite the impression.
你会惊艳众人的
It's a low bar, Liza, but I try to lead by example.
莉萨 这是个很低的标准 但是我想要以身作则
And finally, the book we're most excited about:
最后 我们最期待的书:
"Arabian Sea."
<阿♥拉♥伯海>
Basically it's "Master and Commander"
它大概就是现代海盗版的
in the world of modern-day pirates.
<主人与指挥官>
We haven't had a good seafaring book in a while.
我们很久没出版过关于航海的书了
Mm, I think there may be a reason for that.
我觉得不出版是有原因的
Well, with sea levels rising, it seems very relevant.
海平面在上升 也许会有关联呢
Is there a woman in the book?
这本书里有女人吗?
At the moment, no, but we can discuss it with the writer.
目前没有 但是我们可以和作者商量一下
You know what? Never mind. I'm sure I'd be
算了吧 我敢肯定
worried about her on the ship the entire time.
我会一直担心这女人在船上发生的种种
Either way, you don't want to pass on this one.
不管怎样 你确定你不想放弃这本书吧
What do you think, Kels'?
小凯 你怎么想?
You know, it's our first title together,
这是我们一起出版的第一本书
and I was really hoping for something...
我真的期待...
sexier out of you guys.
你们能拿出更性感的一些书
Well, there is a sextant.
这本书里有六分仪(航海定向仪器)
The real love story
真正的爱情
is between the captain and the sea.
发生在船长和大海之间
I'm sorry, it's a no for me.
对不起 我觉得不行
You just want to kill everything, don't you?
你就是想否定掉所有 是吗?
I mean, what are we even doing here?
我们到底在这里干嘛?
Well, I'm just being honest like you said,
我听你的话 做到诚实无欺
and it's not making me any friends.
但是这没帮我交到什么朋友
Well, you did kill their entire slate.
你确实狠狠批了他们一顿
Well, I'm looking for something romantic,
我想找一些浪漫的
something commercial, like
商业化的书
a John Grisham or a Nicholas Sparks.
就像约翰·格雷森姆或是尼古拉斯·斯帕克思的书
What if I told you that Charles does have a book?
要是我告诉你查尔斯有一本书呢
It's totally on par with Nicholas Sparks.
它完全可以和尼古拉斯·斯帕克思的书比肩
It's set in the Hamptons, about a college kid
它的故事发生在汉普顿 是关于一个大学生
working on a lobster boat
他在捕虾船上工作
who has an affair with a wealthy, older, married woman.
和一位年长已婚的富太太展开了婚外情
Now, that's interesting.
哦 有点意思
Why did Charles not pitch me that?
为什么查尔斯没和我讲过
I'm not sure he even knows he has it.
我感觉他都不一定知道自己有这本书
I found the manuscript in some boxes
我还在盒子里发现了一些手稿
that got sent over from Pound Ridge.
估计是从庞德里奇寄过来的
Well, who's the writer?
是吗 谁写的
How do we know that it hasn't already been published?
我们怎么知道这本书有没有出版过?
I checked. It hasn't.
我查过 确实没有
Possibly because it's not finished.
或许是没写完呢
You want me to consider an old, unfinished novel, Liza?
你是想让我考虑这本旧的没写完的小说吗 莉萨
It's really commercial, and if you respond,
这个真的很商业化 如果你回应的话
we can have Charles get back in contact with the writer.
我们就能让查尔斯回来联♥系♥作者
Does he even know that you're giving this to me?
他知道你在把这东西给我吗?
He doesn't even know that I found it.
他都不知道我发现了它
Just read it.
就读一下下
And if you don't like it, don't mention it to Charles.
如果不合你心意的话 就别和查尔斯提
He doesn't need another pass.
他不需要再被拒了
Welcome all to the baptism of Khloe DeLuca.
欢迎各位来参加科勒·德卢卡的洗礼
Now, through baptism God enables us
通过洗礼 上帝让我们
to participate in his life
参与他的生活
and purifies us from sin.
净化我们的罪孽
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I wanted to look nice for your family.
我想在你家人面前表现好点
You knocked it out of the park.
你已经很棒啦
At the very dawn of creation...
在黎明伊始...
Are those, um, real bird feathers?
这些都是真的鸟的羽毛吗
Oh, they better be.
哦 他们最好是
And now, I ask the godparents,
现在 我们请教父教母
Enzo DeLuca and Maria Battiata to join us.
恩佐·德卢卡和玛丽亚·巴蒂亚加入我们
You're the godfather?
你是教父?
Yeah. It's a big honor.
嗯 我的荣幸
She's gorgeous, isn't she?
她真漂亮 不是吗?
Oh, well, all babies are.
对啊 每一个宝宝都是
Waters of the great flood...
这神圣之水
I guess.
嗯
I... I mean Maria, the godmother.
我...我说的是教母玛利亚
She and Enzo went out for a while.
他和恩佐交往过一段时间
I really thought they'd end up together.
我一直以为他们能走到最后
Really?
真的吗?
What happened?
他们俩怎么了?
It almost hit the year mark,
就在他们要一周年的时候
and then, boom, Enzo's out.
突然 恩佐不谈了
Happens with all his girlfriends after a year.
他所有女友交往到一年都这结局
It's his pattern.
这就是他的风格
He's like the George Clooney of the family.
他就像乔治·克鲁尼
Yes, well, George did eventually marry Amal.
嗯 不过 乔治最后还是和阿迈勒结婚了
Yeah, well, she's Amal.
嗯 毕竟她是阿迈勒
So that his son might be the eldest of many brothers...
这样他儿子兴许就是兄弟里最大的
Charles, hey, before you leave.
查尔斯 嘿 在你走之前
I finally found a book that I'm excited about from you.
我终于从你那找到了那本让我激动不已的书
Really? Which one? Liza slipped it to me.
真的吗?是哪一本? 是莉萨给我的
She found it in one of your old boxes from Pound Ridge?
她在你庞德里奇的旧盒子里发现的
Can I see that?
我能看看嘛
It reads like a more sophisticated Nicholas Sparks.
它读起来更像老成的尼古拉斯·斯帕克思
Can we find the writer and make a deal with him to finish it?
我们能不能找到作者让他完成这本书?
It's... really not something that I'm interested in pursuing.
这个...不是我现在有兴趣去做的
As publisher, I am.
作为一个出版人 我想做
And as the author, I most certainly am not.
作为作者 我非常确定我不想
You didn't mention you dated the godmother.
你可没说过你和教母约会过哦
Maria? That was a while ago.
玛利亚吗?这是好久的事了
Lasted about a year.
在一起大概有一年多
Well, I guess we have about four months left.
哦 那大概距离我跟你分手只剩下四个月了
Excuse me?
你在说啥?
Oh, according to your sister,
哦 据你姐姐说
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表