I see Katie's parents, but they won't look at me.
我见了凯蒂的父母 但他们不理我
The mood is tense.
神经紧绷
The judge enters.
法官进来了
The jury enters, looking tired, ragged.
陪审团进来了 气色萎靡 衣冠不整
Damn it, Jimmy.
该死 吉米
Let me clear some space for you.
我给你腾点地方
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy, no!
吉米 不要
No, Jimmy.
不 吉米
It's not gonna be that easy to leave me this time.
这次你别再想轻易离开我
You knew who I was.
你知道我是什么人
That's all you have to say? That you're damaged?
这就是你想说的 你有精神疾病
I'm getting straight into Edgar's car.
我直接上埃德加的车走
He's not here anymore, I...
他不在这里了 我...
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Look.
听着
I tried to write my vows. I did.
我很想自己写 我努力过
Many times, I tried with all of this and I failed.
我试了很多次 都失败了
Mine are just as phony.
我的誓言很假
What?
什么
Writing them, I couldn't imagine myself up there
我写的时候 无法想象自己读誓言的样子
saying these things, so... I wrote them as a character.
于是我带入了一个角色
Named Theodore.
叫西奥多
Writing to his future bride.
写给他未来的新娘
A character named Samantha. Sammy to friends.
叫萨曼莎 朋友们叫她萨米
I had to pretend to be someone who wants
我假装自己心甘情愿地照顾你
to take care of someone in sickness and health.
"无论疾病或健康"
False concepts like "Forever," "Eternity," "Until death."
"永远" "永恒" "直到死亡"
Who wants to lie in front of everyone they know
谁愿意在所有认识的人面前
that they're gonna love someone forever?
撒谎说他们会永远爱着某个人
How can you know that?!
你怎么能知道
You can't!
你不可能知道
I feel like we're not going back inside.
我感觉我们回不去了
You've been saying all along that we might change.
你一直说我们可能会改变
Well, can you really promise that your feelings
可你敢保证你对我的爱
won't change 40 years from now?
四十年如一日吗
20 years from now? Five years from now?
或者二十年 五年
This ceremony... is a fiction.
这场婚礼... 太假了
It's a false guarantee that protects us from exactly nothing.
不过是形式上的承诺
It's novocaine.
这是自我麻痹
It's an opiate.
这是精神鸦♥片♥
It's a lie.
这是谎言
You were right.
你说得对
I know.
我知道
I know I was.
我知道我说得对
So, instead of making these giant, fake, impossible-to-live-up-to pledges,
那抛开这些言过其实 无法兑现的承诺不谈
what the fuck are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
What do you want, Jimmy?
你想要什么 吉米
Pancakes.
松饼
Not guilty.
无罪
What, seriously? No.
什么 认真的吗 不可能
Oh, my God, that is insane.
天哪 太扯了
I can't find them.
我找不到他们
You have to do something.
你得想点办法
I couldn't help but overhear.
我不小心听见了
Jimmy might have gotten cold feet?
吉米可能想逃婚
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
Well, the prospect of marriage
婚姻之路
can be very daunting.
令人望而却步啊
Did you have dauntings about marrying me?
你娶我时是不是也退缩过
No way, Jose.
没有 何塞
No dauntings.
我不退缩
Me neither. I'm sorry.
我也不 抱歉
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Hello.
你好
Shut up!
闭嘴
Best Man Vernon here.
我是伴郎弗南
I don't want anyone to lose their shit,
我不想吓到任何人
but we can't find the bride or groom.
但我们的新娘新郎失踪了
That really can only mean one thing.
这只能说明
Jimmy and Gretchen are likely dead
吉米和格雷琴要么死了
or have been in a horrible accident,
要么碰上了非常严重的事故
so starting to picture a life without them is probably a smart move at this point!
所以大家赶紧忘了他们吧
Sorry about that, everybody.
抱歉 各位
Vernon is not good in stressful situations.
弗南不擅长危机处理
I'm so not!
我太不擅长了
Everything is fine.
一切都很好
The best thing to do...
此刻...
at a moment like this...
最适宜...
...is to listen to a song I wrote.
...听一首我写的歌♥
For the bride.
写给新娘的歌♥
There's Gregory at South By
# 格里高利在南边 #
Justin with the abs
# 贾斯汀腹肌明显 #
Peter and Ruben from Foot Locker
# 彼得和鲁本来自鞋店 #
There's Eugene from the deaf school
# 聋哑学校有个尤金 #
And Dylan, who sold coke
# 迪兰贩售可♥卡♥因♥ #
And don't forget that singer from Spin Doctors
# 还有那支乐队的主唱 #
Bryce, who was weirdly loud
# 布莱斯 啰嗦聒噪 #
Mike, who was well-endowed
# 迈克 尺度绝妙 #
If far longer than thick
# 可即便尺度再好 #
Quite possibly piled up
# 醉到踉踉跄跄 #
Couldn't beat
# 也都比不上 #
The very last dick.
# 最后一支箫 #
So we're not getting married. No.
所以我们不结婚了 不结了
But we're not breaking up. No.
但我们不分手 不分
So what are we going to do?
那我们该怎么做
Every day... we choose.
每一天... 我们选择
I don't want to be with you because I made a promise to be with you.
我不想因为承诺而和你在一起
I want to be with you because I want to be with you.
我只想单纯地"想要"和你在一起
So every day... we wake up,
所以每天... 我们醒来
we look at each other and say,
我们看着彼此说
"Today, again... I choose you."
"今天 我选择的还是你"
Until maybe one day we don't.
直到某天我们不再选择彼此
You know I love the idea of always having one foot out the door.
我超爱这种随时可以走人的主意
We don't declare anything.
我们不作任何承诺
Except this.
除了这件事
Gretchen, every day I will make the choice to love you.
格雷琴 我每天都会选择继续爱你
And love you I will.
而且我会全心全意
Wholeheartedly.
真心爱你
That one day.
每一天
Because I choose to.
因为我是心甘情愿的
I really like it.
我真的很喜欢
Me, too.
我也是
I'm sorry you didn't get your wedding.
很抱歉没结成婚
We got photos of me looking fly as hell,
我们拍了超美的照片
that's really all that matters.
这就够了
You know the one thing I do regret?
你知道我最后悔的事是什么吗
All the money we wasted?
我们花出去的钱
Leaving everyone in the lurch?
抛下的一大群人
Not getting the chance to see Paul wandering around, looking for his table all night?
没看到保罗一整晚都在找他的桌子
Leaving behind all those gifts.
没把礼物拿走
I already texted Vernon to load up the car with them.
我已经让弗南把礼物装满车了
God, I love you.
老天 我真爱你
Hey, you know that there's always a possibility
你知道总有可能
that some day I might leave my phone and keys at home
某天我会把手♥机♥和钥匙留在家里
and step in front of a train.
然后走到一辆火车前面
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Yeah.
对
But I'll move on really quickly.
但我会很快继续前进
Like, record-setting.
创纪录那么快
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表