这自然会改变我们的权力动态
then it will naturally change our power dynamics.
我会变成权威人物
I will be perceived as an authority figure,
然后格雷琴会反抗
and then Gretchen will resist
因为她讨厌权威
because she hates authority.
我不想成为
I mean, I don't want to be
我们之间的主导者[男人]
The Man in our relationship.
最后一句听起来怪怪的
Oh, that last part came out weird.
你刚才也听到保罗·F·汤普金斯
You did just hear that Paul F. Tompkins
绑♥架♥了我奶奶 对吧
kidnapped my grandmother, right?
平心而论 我是先说话的那个吧
To be fair, I believe I started talking before the call.
而且 一个喜剧演员带你奶奶出去吃饭
Besides, a comedian taking your grandmother out to dinner
不像是什么大问题
does not sound like a problem.
我倒是有个大问题 我富得流油
I have a problem. I am incredibly rich.
吉米 我来替贝卡道歉
Jimmy, I have to apologize for Bec's behavior.
她太无♥耻♥了 不可原谅
That was gross and inexcusable.
我同意 你老婆是很无♥耻♥
Yeah, I agree. Your wife is gross,
不值得原谅
and there's no excuse for it.
自从我重生之后 人们...生活...
Ever since I was born dead, people... life...
一切都杂乱无章
Have seemed ruled purely by chaos.
但是失去一切
But losing everything
终于让我慢下来
has finally allowed me to slow down,
我可以看到每件事的逻辑
and I can see there's an order to everything.
贝卡是个完美的例子
Becca's the perfect example.
在我们的婚姻里
Our whole marriage,
我永远猜不到她下一刻要做什么
I could never predict what she was gonna do from moment to moment.
但现在呢 一旦被她知道你有了几个臭钱
But now? The moment she learned you had a few bucks,
我就清楚地知道她会做什么
I knew exactly what she was gonna do.
跑过来搔首弄姿
Run over here to raise her tail.
我完全不生气 你知道为什么吗
And I'm not mad at her. You know why?
因为一无所有
Because losing everything,
真的让我们更紧密了
it's actually made us close again.
比如昨晚... 塔卢拉睡后
Take last night... after Tallulah went to sleep in her drawer,
贝卡和我点了一根烟
Becca and I fired up a joint,
坐在琳德西的沙发上 看着电视
we sat on Lindsay's couch, watching TV,
谈笑风生
laughing about this and that.
她主动地
And, unprompted,
开始帮我打飞机
she started giving me a hand job.
吉米 我流泪了
And, Jimmy, I started to weep.
我爱的女人 就在那里
There she was, the woman I love,
抿一口夏布利葡萄酒
sipping on boxed Chablis
然后吐在手里
and spitting in her hand.
我第一次看懂了她
I could really see her for the first time.
既然懂了 我就永远不想移开视线了
And now that I can, I never want to stop.
我不想再沉迷工作
I don't want to go back to the fog of work,
功名 成就
accomplishments, achievement,
钱 钱 钱
money, money, money,
把每件事都看作理所应当
taking everything for fucking granted.
我永远不会那样了
I will not do that again.
我绝不会
I will not, goddamn it.
我们拥有的都是瞬间 吉米
All we have are moments, Jimmy.
就像那次打的飞机
Like that hand job.
就像现在
Like this moment.
你串联起所有的瞬间
You sew enough of those moments together,
就会发现
and, the next thing you know,
你拥有可期的未来
you have a life worth really seeing.
所以我想问你借一万四千美元
Which is why I need you to give me $14,000
好让我把这辆韩式肉丸车
so I can convert this Korean meatball truck
改装成流动医疗站
into a roving medical unit.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
你资助吗
You in or what?
什么
What?
不
No.
至少尝试过了
Well, had to try.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
不行 我也没成功
Nah, it didn't work for me either.
没错 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's being a jerk-off.
十分钟后在门口接我
Meet you out front in ten.
待会去买♥♥酸奶吗
Can we stop at Yogurtland?
为什么不行
Ah, come on!
她在路上了
She's on her way.
这烤起司你还吃吗
You gonna eat that grilled cheese?
谁知道说唱歌♥手
Who knew rappers could be
- 会那么喜怒无常 - 怎么了 格雷琴
- so temperamental? - What's up, Gretch?
恭喜你啊
Congrats on the big news.
恭喜我升职吗
My promotion?
你升职了 酷
You got promoted? Tight.
肯定是琳子
That must be Lindser.
今晚我们终于可以尝试香棉条了
We're finally gonna try champ-pons tonight.
香槟味棉条
Champagne tampons?
在网上可火了
It's huge on Reddit.
著名说唱歌♥手 噪起来
Famous rappers. Noice!
把我录进视频里 别小气嘛
Put me in a video. Don't be dicks.
我们是来当面告诉你
We just came to tell you
不许离开我们
face-to-face that you're not leaving us.
因为我们将先离开你
Because we're leaving you first.
吓到了吧
Oh, snap.
我该这么说吗
Is that something I would say?
我不是要离开你们
I am not leaving you guys.
我只是在增加人手
I am just expanding my team.
我知道你们担心琳德西能力不够
I know you're worried Lindsay won't be up
但是我会手把手
for running point, but I'm holding her hand
教她一切
through everything.
而且 她很成熟的
Plus, she's crazy matured.
今夜不醉不归
Oh, our pussies getting drunk tonight.
这不是我的宝贝客户嘛
Well, if it isn't my new favorite clients.
我们可不是你的客户
We're not your clients.
- 我们要离开酷博 - 酷博是什么
- We're leaving Caliber. - Oh, what's Caliber?
伙计们 我明白
Look, guys, I get it.
改变很难 但格雷琴把基础打好了
Change is scary, but Gretch has laid a killer foundation
我会带领你们进入全新的高度
and I'm gonna take you to the next level.
怎么带领
Psh. How?
- 先别细说 - 现在...
- Let's not get into specifics. - right now...
我邀请了三家杂♥志♥社
Vice, Complex and... The Source
下周来镇上参观
are coming to town next week to do a press tour
为你们提高知名度 还有
to reinvigorate the brand. Plus,
我一直在和一家瑞典赞助商联♥系♥
I've been talking to a Swedish promoter,
你们在那里很火
where you guys are very popular,
我们在筹划小型巡回演出
and we're working up a mini tour.
只要没有风车 那就没问题
If we avoid the windmill parts, that could be cool.
这是发行新歌♥的好办法
It's a great way to publicize the new material.
可我们没有新歌♥
We don't have new material.
什么
What?
那就快点写
Well, you're gonna need some.
快干活了
Chop, chop.
那娘们真会鼓动人
That's one motivating bitch.
- 她很棒 - 没错
- Yeah, she's good. - Mm.
- 我是哈尼努兹 - 闭嘴
- I'm Honey Nutz. - Shut up.
什么情况
What was that?
- 你是怎么 - 这工作没那么难 格雷琴
- How did you... - This job is not that hard, Gretch.
只要张嘴问就行 而我很擅长问问题
It's just asking for things, and I'm a really good asker.
那是因为你脸皮厚
Because you have no shame.
没错
Exactly.
你是怎么了
Mmm, what's going on with you?
我怎么那么想上你
Why do I want to suck your dick?
- 因为你是琳德西 - 不是
- Because you're Lindsay? - No.
通常这只会在我接触某些...
Usually, this only happens when I'm around someone who...
显然 大家都知道了
Listen, apparently, everyone already knows,
不久你也会知道的
and you're gonna find out soon anyway,
- 所以... - 吉米
- so... - Jimmy,
钱还你
here's your dollar back.
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表