I got blue one and other one.
我拿了一杯蓝色的 还有另外一杯
I slept with my Uber driver last night.
我昨晚跟网约车司机睡了
I am so happy for the two of you.
恭喜你们
Look, just say whatever awful thing you're gonna say.
有什么丑话你直说就好
No, I'm serious. I think you guys are perfect for each other.
我真心的 你俩真是天造地设的一对
That said... Here we go.
也就是说... 开始了
since you're not technically married yet,
严格意义来讲 你现在还没有结婚
my pregnancy hormones have made me extra squishy.
孕期荷尔蒙又搞得我下面湿漉漉的
Everyone here's an alcoholic. Jimmy!
这里的每个人都是酒鬼 吉米
He's coming, he's coming, he's coming.
他来了 他来了
Jimmy! What a beautiful day.
吉米 多么美好的一天
I got goose bumps already.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
It reminds me of my nuptials, except, you know,
我不禁回忆起自己的婚礼
less timelessly elegant.
可惜没能全程把持住
Uh, was I there? Yes.
我当时去了吗 去了
Yes, yes, great event. So lovely.
对 我想起来了 超棒的 很温馨
Listen, what did you fellas hand Gretchen this morning?
你们今天早上给了格雷琴什么东西
Uh, Forever Stamps. Passport photo for your honeymoon.
永久邮票 蜜月旅行要用的护照照片
Uh, cash, Mafia-style.
黑帮货币
ticket to Dudamel's Mahler cycle, yeah.
杜达梅尔的马♥勒♥交响乐门票
Bitcoins.
比特币
Okay, fine. She asked us for coke.
好吧告诉你 她找我们要可♥卡♥因♥
She was worried she'd get too drunk and ruin the special day.
她担心喝醉后把大喜日子搞砸了
Oh. Oh, well, phew, what a relief.
这样 那我就放心了
I thought it was something bad. No follow-ups.
我还以为是什么不好的东西 先走一步
There you are. The photographer needs us around back.
你来了 摄影师让我们去后院
Did you get rid of Edgar?
你把埃德加赶走了吗
It's in process. Just get your butt out there and look pretty.
正在处理 赶紧过去 把自己收拾帅气点
Lindsay.
琳德西
Huge emergency.
紧急情况
Edgar's in his car and you need to get rid of him,
埃德加在他车里 你得把他弄走
and I'm commandeering these on behalf of the groom.
我代表新郎把酒拿走了
Nothing I do today counts. Bye!
我今天做的都不重要 拜
So, you were sleeping together?
所以 你们上♥床♥了
Yeah, I mean... What?
是的... 搞什么
How could she not tell the attorney
她怎么没告诉律师
that she used to date Kevin?
她和凯文约过会呢
Fuck.
妈的
Jesus, Lindsay.
吓死我了 琳德西
What the fuck are you doing out here in your car?
你♥他♥妈♥在车里做什么
I told Jimmy not to marry Gretchen.
我让吉米别娶格雷琴
What?!
啥
Edgar.
埃德加
Jesus, you are the dumb one.
天哪 你真是最笨的
You killed the group.
你毁了我们四人组的感情
That's why I didn't say anything; it was just for us.
我不说都是为了我们好
But you knew it could be important.
但这明显很重要
Okay, now Charlie's Angels.
现在换"霹雳娇娃"
Twins poster.
"龙兄鼠弟"海报
You have four arms!
你有四条胳膊哦
An Officer and a Gentleman. I'm the lady.
"军官与绅士" 我扮女的
Catch me!
接住我
Weekend at Bernie's.
"海滨周末"
Right, I think we're good, yeah?
行了 差不多了吧
I'll take the bride and maid of honor next.
接下来给新娘和伴娘拍照
Quick, go that way so you don't run into her.
快 走那边 你就不会碰到她了
Oh, my God, Jimmy, I'd hit it.
天哪 吉米 她太美了
I was never sure before, but now, yeah,
我以前从来不觉得 但现在不了
I'd definitely hit it.
我真的被美到了
Someone said that Vernon was taking photos with Jimmy.
有人说弗南刚在跟吉米合影
How come?
什么情况
Uh, yeah, no biggie, but Vernon is Jimmy's best man now.
没什么事 但弗南现在是吉米的伴郎
Ooh, let's do the Stanky Legg.
我们做个圈圈腿
What? Why? Where's Edgar?
怎么回事 埃德加人呢
The fiber testing... it failed spectacularly. No!
纤维测试压根没用 不
What is the D.A. Doing?
地方检察官吃白饭的吗
The cops could've dragged in those fibers on their shoes.
警♥察♥可以提取鞋上的纤维啊
Most girlfriends would have
你的多数女友
tolerated you for a month maybe.
也许能忍♥你一个月
But letting you stay with him
虽然你有时蠢到极点
was, at times of particular assholishness,
但我还是很好心地
the one humanizing thing about Jimmy.
允许你和吉米同住
Listen, I-I never meant to...
我并非有意...
I wouldn't say a word. I really wouldn't.
我不想评价 真的
And while I liked you, Edgar,
即便我曾觉得你人不错 埃德加
the one thing I could never do was respect you.
但我现在真看不起你
Because the first few times it's like, "Hey,
因为刚开始我也许会想
be nicer to the guy."
"算了 对他宽容点吧"
But the next 2,000 times, that's on you.
但久而久之 你把好感耗尽了
I know. That's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我才来这
He is never going to respect you.
他只会对你嗤之以鼻
Never. Never.
永远嗤之以鼻
I'm just trying to stop him from making a mistake.
我只是不想他犯下大错
I don't even pity you anymore.
我都不想可怜你
I just hate you now.
我现在恨透了你
Leave.
滚吧
Leave now.
滚啊
And it was. They just threw out the case.
就是这样 他们把案子撤了
Hey, friend. Bad news.
嘿 哥们 情况不妙
There is no Table 13.
这里没有十三号♥桌
I don't understand. Seems it's an old wedding joke
我不明白 应该是个婚礼玩笑
for someone no one wants to sit with.
专整那些落单的人
Oh, dear.
天哪
Oh, my. That's dispiriting.
这也太扫兴了
Yeah, anyway, why don't we say 50 bucks?
是的 那能给我五十块吗
I'll give you $200 to leave.
我给你两百块 赶紧走人
Deal.
行
All right, Ben Folds.
喝喝看 本·福尔兹
Ready to get your socks knocked off?
好喝到飞起来对吧
Whoa, that's delicious.
哇 真的好喝
What the heck is it?
这是什么
It's called trash juice. Trash juice.
这叫垃圾果汁 垃圾果汁
It's magnificent.
有档次
I knew I'd find you one day.
我终于找到知音了
Ladies and gentlemen, we will be opening the doors
女士们 先生们 主厅的大门
to the main hall in 15 minutes.
将于十五分钟后打开
Wait. What's "Squishy"?
等等 "湿不可耐"是什么意思
Everything.
含义深厚哦
Jimbo, I have a very special guest. Aw-ooga!
吉宝 来了一位贵客
MILF alert, MILF alert. It's Gretchen's mom.
岳母警报 岳母警报 格雷琴妈妈来了
Just say whatever you need to say.
你要说什么就说吧
It's not gonna change anything.
我是不会改变主意的
This was from her great-grandmother, Gretchen.
这是她曾祖母格雷琴的遗物
She was similarly feisty.
她俩都是急性子
I'd appreciate it if you'd give it to her before the ceremony.
你在婚礼前把这个给她吧
Something old.
婚礼要有旧物的
A word of advice, Jimmy.
听我一句劝 吉米
The more you love Gretchen and try to take care of her,
你越爱格雷琴 越想照顾她
the more she'll resent you.
她越反感
I really love her.
我真的很爱她
I'm glad.
那就好
So, you and Katie were lovers?
所以 你和凯蒂是情人吗
That sounds so old-timey.
挺老派的
Look, Gretchen, I'm not leaving.
听着 格雷琴 我不会走的
Okay? Take me home, Dmitri.
好吗 回家吧 德米特里
I'm not your Lyft, Ben Folds.
我不是你叫的司机 本·福尔兹
For real? Dang, I keep doing that.
不是吧 靠 我又看错了
I remember you.
我认得你
You're friend with that British guy.
你不是那个英国新郎官的朋友吗
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表