我把你的秘密告诉了贝卡 对不起
I broke your confidentiality. I told Becca. I'm sorry.
告诉贝卡什么
Told Becca what?
能嗅出谁有钱
Finding out when someone has money
是库特马西奥家的超能力
is the Cottumaccio superpower.
别担心 我会自己向联邦存款保险公♥司♥报告的
Don't worry, I plan on reporting myself to the FDIC.
吉米 他为什么道歉 什么钱
Jimmy, what is he sorry for? What money?
- 我正想告诉你 - 我就知道
- Well, that's what I want to talk to you about. - I knew
我想上你是有原因的
I wanted to suck your dick for a reason.
- 弗南 - 这边 宝贝
- Vernon? - Right here, babe.
我在吃他的起司三明治
I'm eating a secondhand cheese sammy.
这小气鬼也只肯给我们这个了
That's the least that fink could give us.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
吉米准备做天使投资人
Jimmy's about to become an angel investor
- 投资我的流动医疗车事业 - 不是吧
- in my surgeries-in-a-food-truck business. - No!
我们得搬出琳德西家
We need out of Lindsay's hovel.
你毁了一个完美的...
You ruined a perfectly good...
天哪
Oh, my God!
抱歉没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我就是担心这会改变什么
I was just worried that it would change things.
吉米
Jimmy,
要是我在乎钱 我早就嫁给泰
if I cared about money, I would've married Ty
钦吉 或是某个我上过的有钱人了
or Chingy or any of the other countless rich guys I've banged.
让我有性致的从来不是物质 笨蛋
I'm not horny for stuff, dummy. Never have been.
我不过是个
I'm just a bottomless pit
渴望被男性"关注"的人
of need for constant male validation.
- 这真是够安慰人的 - 还有
- That's comforting. - And, besides,
你早就给了我世上最好的礼物
you've already given me the greatest gift in the world.
- 我的爱 - 你尝了自己的精♥液♥
- My love. - You ate your come.
因为我告诉过你这对我很重要
Because I told you it was important to me.
然后你又自己尝了一回
And then you did it a second time for some reason.
- 别说了 - 你一定是很喜欢这个
- Stop. - Well, you must've really liked it.
不 我... 我不喜欢
No, I... no, I didn't like it!
那你为什么如饥似渴
Then why'd you gobble it all up?
我只是在确认它是不是和我想的一样奇怪
I was making sure it tasted as weird as I thought it did.
吉米 我们说明白了
Jimmy, we've all been talking,
我们很抱歉冒昧来找你帮忙
and we're sorry we all bum-rushed you for help.
这不公平
That wasn't fair.
给我们每人一万美元
What's fair is giving each of us $10,000
那就公平了
and calling it even.
拿你的支票簿来 结束这场纷乱吧
Just get your checkbook and let's end the madness.
钱没了
The money's gone.
她拿去做什么了 还是你拿去做什么了
What did she do with it? What did you do with it?
她什么也没做 是我
She didn't do anything. I did.
我刚还清了房♥贷
I just paid off my mortgage.
他没说谎
He did.
我已经不想为钱上你了
I no longer wish to suck the dick for money reasons.
你从收到那张支票起
Ever since you got that check,
就觉得自己高人一等了 是吗
you just think you're so superior, huh?
我一直觉得自己高人一等
I've always thought I was superior.
现在你们可以滚蛋了
Now, if you could all please leave.
我这里倒是有个商业机会
What if I told you guys about a business opportunity
可以让门诊病人在一辆韩式餐车上
where people could get outpatient medical care
得到医疗护理
in a Korean food truck?
说详细点
I'm listening.
你还清了房♥贷
You paid off the house?
是的
I did.
为了我们的未来
For our future.
打一炮庆祝一下吧
Now, let's christen this bitch.
我叫的车呢
Where is my car?
他们怎么能丢下一个小儿麻痹症患者
How dare they leave someone with full-blown polio.
我帮你取消了
I canceled your Lyft.
吉米
Jimmy,
别告诉我你把我的破车给修好了
please tell me you did not fix my hunk of shit car.
一只负鼠刚在汽缸里产了仔
A possum just gave birth in the engine block.
我一直想要一朵大红花
Oh! I have always wanted a big ribbon!
吉米
Jimmy!
一辆新车
A new car.
永远的家
A forever house.
先别看 但我觉得我们可能成人了
Don't look now, but I think we might be turning into grown-ups.
试试车吗
Pancakes?
来吧
Let's do it!
第三方担♥保♥出♥售♥ 给你的梦想一个家
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表