What's going on?
怎么回事
I told him Nock Nock murdered us.
我早就告诉他闹闹秒杀我们
We got to find something else to play tonight.
今晚我们必须换首别的
We playing that damn track.
不换 就这首
Do you really want to risk getting embarrassed?
你真不怕把场面弄得很尴尬吗
I am an established artist with a worldwide fan base.
我是老牌歌♥手 粉丝遍布全球
Our okayest shit is worth more
我们随便唱两句
than that yellow-toothed redneck's entire life!
都比那黄牙乡巴佬的一辈子值钱
Come on, now!
硬起来
Would you rather buy an amateur's best still life
你是愿意买♥♥业余人士最好的静物画
or a napkin scribble-scrabble by Picasso?
还是毕加索潦草画了几笔的纸巾
Would you rather eat your Aunt Diane's
你愿意吃你戴安阿姨
beef bourguignon
做的勃艮第牛肉
or a plate of scrambled eggs
还是顶级厨师鲁多·雷费佛
by Ludo Lefebvre?
炒的鸡蛋
I got a version of the song without Nock Nock.
我有一个版本的歌♥ 闹闹没参与
Great. We'll go with that.
很好 就这首
I mean, that's probably the safer option, right? Yeah. Yeah.
这样更保险 对吧 没错
So I did a good job and I'm being punished for it?
我唱得好还要被排挤
I wouldn't say punished... more like they want to nullify
这不是排挤... 这更像是
the existence of your verse forever in a constructive way.
他们有意让你的歌♥永无出头之日
You're playing that track tonight.
你今晚必须上那首歌♥
But I just told you I can't.
但我刚说了不行
Nah, you told me your dinosaur clients are sad I murdered them.
你说的明明是他们因为不如我而难过
Wow, I thought Sam and the boys were your heroes.
我还以为山姆他们是你的偶像
Sure, but everybody's heroes got to fall off at some point.
没错 但谁的偶像都有跌下神坛的时候
I'm the future of hip-hop, whether they like it or not.
不管他们认不认 我都会是嘻哈界的未来
Play my shit, Gretchen.
上我的版本 格雷琴
That's why I'm here.
我就是为这个来的
If you don't, I won't be here,
如果你不照做 我立马走人
or anywhere.
结束合作
I mean, I'll always be somewhere
可我还是会出现
'cause matter can't ever truly disappear.
因为麻烦总会如影随形
But I won't be with you. Feel me?
但我不会再与你合作了 明白吗
So, after disc golf on the playa ,
结束飞盘高尔夫后
while I was being treated by the medic for the scorpion bite,
当医生为我处理蝎子的蛰伤时
I had this feeling of... acceptance.
我突然领悟了一些东西
I fucking hated every minute being in the desert
我一刻也不想再和那群臭小子
with a bunch of dirty assholes, but...
待在荒地里了
I could learn to love it for the right person.
但为了对的人也只能忍♥受
You can't force love.
爱情没法强求
But I want it now! I want someone to love me.
但我渴望爱情 我希望有人爱我
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'll do whatever it takes,
我愿承受所有代价
even if I have to change my name,
就算要我更名换姓
my hair, the date on my birth certificate.
改头换面 更改年龄
I'll leave out all the bad details of me,
我会撇净糟糕的过往
like that time I got an STD
比如和"美国偶像"第四季
from that tall season four American Idol loser.
落选的猛♥男♥欢好时染上了性病
Sanjaya? No, chlamydia.
辛扎亚吗 不 衣原体病
What? I don't have it anymore.
但人家现在干干净净的
Stop looking for who to be.
别再寻求改变了
Because guess what.
你知道吗
You already are her.
你已经很特别了
I'm who?
真的吗
Take that lock and key
# 带上锁钥 #
Lock them dreams up for me
# 封存美梦 #
Take that heart and soul
# 求得一颗真心 #
And never let it go, never let it go...
# 将其存留 永不放手#
You good with this?
你介意吗
Oh, hell yeah!
尽管来吧
And make sure you're on your way
# 走自己的路 #
# Be what you want to be, want to be #
# 听从心声 随心而行 #
# And I'm not worried about yesterday #
# 不念过去 #
And I'm not worried about what tomorrow brings
# 不畏将来 #
Hi! Oh, no.
亲爱的 哦 不
You're doing your intense meth lady smoking thing.
你又在抽烟了
Is everything all right?
你那边如何啊
Where are you? Shit.
你在哪呢 靠
No, it's not okay.
一点都不好
I'm hiding in this weird lifty thingy,
我正躲在升降机上呢
because it turns out that Nock Nock is a really good rapper
闹闹简直是个嘻哈天才
and he made the boys look bad,
那哥仨觉得难堪
so now they're demanding that I play the version without him.
于是让我放没有闹闹的版本
But Nock Nock knows that he murdered them,
但闹闹知道自己能秒杀他们
so he's demanding that I play his version.
非得让我放他那版
And our marriage depends on me being able to work this out.
这事一日不成 婚礼一日不办
Huh? It's a metaphor, Jimmy.
啊 打个比方而已 吉米
No matter what I do here, I piss someone off.
我不管放哪首歌♥都会得罪人
Did you just say Nock Nock's a really good rapper?
你刚说闹闹是嘻哈天才吗
This is a serious crisis. What should I do?
这回摊上大事了 我该怎么办啊
Oh, okay. Well, l-let's think.
没事 我们一起想想法子
Perhaps there's someone nearby whose entire vocation
没准身边有谁天生就擅长
revolves around handling crises. Huh?
解决危机呢
Oh, look there's one.
看 就在那
Damn it.
别闹了
Thanks for answering. I just needed to vent.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来 让我可以宣泄一下
Any time.
随时都行
You should be with her. She's gonna do something dumb.
你该去陪她 不然她会干傻事的
Edgar, she told me her problem, I listened and solved it.
埃德加 她向我诉了苦 我倾听并解决了
We had our separate experiences,
我们虽有不同的经历
then came together in the end, just like I said.
最后还是走到了一起 没错吧
We don't need to be together to be together.
我们结婚并非只为相伴相随
Then why did you lead us here?
那咱们干嘛来这
Look, when we came across that zoo opera,
我们碰到那场动物园歌♥剧会时
all I wanted was to see Gretchen smile,
我满脑子想的都是格雷琴的笑容
but when I turned around, all I saw was your dumb face.
但我转身只看到你的臭脸
Sorry. I suppose you don't want me saying
对不起 想来我不该
those kind of things to you anymore.
对你说刚才那番话
Nah, it's okay. It's kind of a dumb face sometimes.
没事 我有时真就那样
Anyways, now that we're here,
既然咱们已经来这了
it'd be silly not to go in, right?
不进去的话是不是可惜了
I think it would mean a lot to her. Yes.
她会很开心的 走吧
What version am I playing?
我放哪个版本
Play that one.
那首
Like a preacher, lay my hands on it
# 怀着真心 前去追寻 #
I don't want it if it ain't no ... on it
# 不是我的 无法强求 #
I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't want it
# 不必强求 不必强求 不必强求 #
I don't want it if it ain't no ... on it
# 属于我的 我终会得到 #
Goddamn. Throw my cash on it
# 管他呢 我不稀罕 #
I don't want it if it ain't no ... on it
# 不是我的 无法强求 #
Baby, grab on it
# 宝贝 别放手 #
I don't want it if it ain't no ... on it...
# 属于我的 我终会得到 #
Gretchen! Gretchen!
格雷琴 格雷琴
This is the first time I've seen her walk with purpose.
我第一次见她这么心事重重
It's quite sexy.
挺性感
I'm glad we came.
我们来得真是时候
Me, too. Thank you.
的确 谢啦
Okay, okay, okay, everybody!
各位 看这里 看这里 看这里
We appreciate y'all coming out to hear our new shit!
感谢各位来听我们的新歌♥
Reboot! I'm Honey Nutz.
哟吼 我是哈尼努兹
But first let me introduce to you the mystery artist
首先由我为大家介绍一位
y'all been waiting on.
万众期待的神秘歌♥手
Give it up for my dude Nock Nock.
欢迎我的好哥们 闹闹
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You'll be hearing his shit very soon.
好了 好了 马上就能听他的歌♥了
Very soon. Like right now!
没错 比如现在
Actually, less soon than that.
等等 先别急
Hey, so what'd she say when you confronted her about the pills?
药片的事 她怎么跟你说的
Nothing. I didn't ask her. Why not?
没 我压根没问 为什么
Because we don't do that.
因为没有必要
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表