the love of my complicated, messy life.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我是"巴黎大报"的首席影评人
I'm the lead film critic for the big Paris paper.
你是对的 吉玛 有些人只适合看电影
You were right, Gemma, some people are just meant
但你不是这种人
to watch the movies, but it wasn't you.
我才是
It was me.
各位 各位
Hello? Hello?
我其实一直活着
I was alive this whole time!
这就是我们的故事
And that's our story.
那么 让我来告诉你我们的评分吧
So, let me tell you about our rates.
你是想问我们有没有看完那部电影
Ah. Did we ever watch the movie, you ask?
其实我带了一张
So, you see, I actually brought
刻录碟去电影节
the copy of the movie to the festival.
正当我们准备去看的时候
And as we were headed to watch it,
那个被齐格和我偷了影带的法国佬找到了我们
the French cinephile Ziggy and I stole the tape from found us.
安德鲁-雅克苏夫洛
Androuet-Jacques Soufflot
完蛋了
Quelle terrible.
想活命就跟我来
Hey, follow me if you want to live.
之后我们感谢了齐格的仗义相救
After we thanked Ziggy for leading us to freedom...
不 哥们 自始至终只有你一个人
No, dude. It was you all along.
- 你在说什么 - 根本没有齐格这个人
- What are you talking about? - There never was any Ziggy.
我知道了
I know.
但怎么做到的
But how?
接的漂亮 伙计 正好
Aw, nice catch, dude. Right in the mouth.
哇哦
Whoa!
太棒了
Yes!
我爸爸让我变得一团糟
My dad really messed me up.
谢谢 兄弟 你是我最好的朋友
Thanks, dude. You're my best friend.
哈哈 大反转
Aw, shit. Twist!
你们等消息吧
We'll let you know.
- 我们签她吗 - 当然不签
- So, should we go with her? - Absolutely not.
你没看到她在每个婚礼上
Did you see those horrible hurricane lamps
用的飓风灯吗 太蠢了
she used in every ceremony? So hacky.
没错 太差劲了
Yeah, she sucked. Hey.
你说我们为什么要对婚礼策划人
Why do you think we keep telling wedding planners
说这些紧张刺♥激♥的假故事
these hella tight but fake stories about us?
是因为我们之间没有爱情故事吗
Is it because we don't have a love story?
不 我们拥有最棒的爱情故事
What? We have the best love story
因为我们的爱情不堪 别扭 难忘
because ours is ugly and uncomfortable and haunting
精彩 又刺♥激♥
and brilliant and thrilling
虽然混乱又复杂 但它很真实
and, yeah, it's messy and complicated, but it's true.
至少对我而言 很动人
And that's beautiful, at least to me.
我也觉得
To me, too.
嘿 你知道戴安娜王妃真的去世了 对吧
Hey, you know that Princess Di really is dead, right?
当然 吉米 琼贝妮特也是
Yeah, Jimmy. So's JonBenet.
被谋杀的美国选美小皇后
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表