Ah, it is so nice to finally have a day off.
终于能休息一天了
It's Sunday.
周日到了
Paul F. Tompkins doesn't believe in Sundays.
保罗·F·汤普金斯就不过周日
Or doctors appointments or bathroom breaks.
不看医生 不上洗手间
Well, since you have all this free time,
既然你有空了
have you finally read my script?
我的剧本看了没
Shoot! I'm sorry, Jimmy. I did.
该死 抱歉 吉米 我看了
And I... loved it.
我很... 喜欢
You captured the book perfectly. No notes.
改编得非常完美 无需修改
No notes?
无需修改
No... notes?
无需... 修改吗
Thank you, Edgar.
谢谢 埃德加
Well, I shall just send it in as is, then.
看来我可以交稿了
Final draft, incoming. Say, Edgar?
最终稿 即将出炉 对了 埃德加
Why, yes, Lindsay?
怎么了 琳德西
You know what I miss?
你知道我怀念什么吗
Handwritten letters? Landlines? Light brown M&M's?
书信 座机 巧克力豆
Sunday Funday. Remember that?
快乐星期天 还记得吗
I sure do, Lindsay!
当然了 琳德西
What... is this?
这... 是什么
It looks like a Sunday Funday list.
好像是快乐星期天清单呢
Nope, we're not doing Sunday Funday.
不 我们不过快乐星期天
We retired it, remember?
我们已经戒了 你们忘了吗
That's too bad, because it's...
真遗憾 因为这是...
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Sunday Funday!
单身派对主题快乐星期天
What?!
什么
What do you think, Jim-skillet?
你怎么说 吉锅
Sun-day Fun-day
# 快乐星期天 #
Better than a Monday
# 好过星期一 #
Can only do it one way
# 只有一种方式 #
And that is the drunk way
# 那就是一醉方休 #
Sunday Funday, better than a Monday
# 快乐星期天 好过星期一 #
Can only do it one way, and that is the drunk way
# 只有一种方式 那就是一醉方休 #
Sunday Funday, better than a Monday.
# 快乐星期天 好过星期一 #
If I see one plastic novelty penis,
你要让我看到假的鸡儿
I'm shoving you off the bus.
我一定把你推下车
Don't worry, Gretch. Only real ones.
别担心 格雷琴 只有真货
Surprise!
惊喜
What the shit? Whoo! Hell yeah!
什么鬼 哇哦 万岁
Party bus bachelor party Sunday Funday!
快乐星期天巴士单身派对
So honored to be included, you guys.
谢谢你们让我们参与
Gonna crush it. You'll see... basically.
你们会喜欢的 总之... 等着瞧
Where are all my real friends? Which friends?
我真正的朋友都去哪了 什么朋友
How am I supposed to get buck
就这么点地方
with my future ball-and-chain here?
我怎么跟我未来老婆翻云覆雨
Yeah! Check out
就是 瞧瞧
all the amazing stuff we have planned.
我们准备的惊喜吧
First, the oldest tiki bar in the San Fernando Valley.
先去圣费尔南多谷最古老的夏威夷风情酒吧
We'll then hop over to crazy Topanga Canyon
然后闪现到托潘加峡谷
where real-life hippies will teach us to throw pottery.
那里有真正的嬉皮士教我们陶艺拉坯
Then, a coastal sundown drive along the water.
然后沿着河畔欣赏日落
It's gonna be hardcore.
超硬核的
More like hard-snore.
我看是硬掰吧
The only way to make this impending disaster
要想避免这场灾难
remotely fun now is to immediately get hammered
最好赶紧喝到烂醉
and enjoy what an utter failure Edgar and Lindsay
然后静静欣赏埃德加和琳德西
once again prove to be. Where the hell is all the booze?
一如既往的失败 从哪弄来的这些酒
I had the privilege of crafting a special microbrew
为了庆祝这个节日
to commemorate the event.
我特意开办了一家酿酒厂
Introducing the Jimmy and Gretchen... Strawberry...
向吉米和格雷琴隆重推荐... 草莓原浆
Huh? Pale Ale!
淡艾尔酒
What a laugh.
瞧你们
So jolly.
笑得多开心
This is going to be fun, trust us.
会很有趣的 相信我们
Paul aboard!
保罗要开车咯
Hello, everybody. Hi.
嗨 大家好
As we get closer to Jimmy and Gretchen's big day,
吉米和格雷琴的婚礼即将来临
I just want to say how much I look forward to being firmly
我只想说 我超想融入他们的生活
involved in their lives, then even more than now.
而这种愿望愈发强烈
I'm gonna be there is all I'm saying.
我就说这么多
And now a song to get this party started!
现在用一首歌♥来开启派对吧
Just wait.
稍等一下
Quickly, just right after this, but quickly.
很快就好 让我说完
I just have a quick...
我有些话...
Hello, everyone! Hi!
嗨 大家好
Hi. I have a huge announcement.
我有大事宣布
English. Is everyone looking at me?
说英文 所有人都在看我了吗
English. Shut up, back there! Okay.
说英文 闭嘴 好好听
Drumroll.
鼓点声
I'm going to have another baby!
我又怀孕了
What? What?
怎么样
Becca! Becca!
贝卡 贝卡
Seriously? Hey, nerd, it worked!
真的吗 呆子 厉害吧
Oh, my. Huzzah! Huzzah!
天哪 万岁 万岁
Shut up, jerk! Oh, sorry. Sorry.
别按喇叭 蠢货 抱歉
Hell yeah! What a miracle.
我的天 真是个奇迹
Little baby growing in there. Yeah.
小宝贝在这里生长 是啊
Gosh, can you believe it's not just come anymore?
天哪 你敢相信吗
Me? A papa.
我要做爸爸了
What responsibility.
责任重大啊
One more of these ultra-low-ABV bad boys,
再来瓶坏男孩低度酒
and I'm liable to tell you a little secret.
我就告诉你个小秘密
Uh, no. Are you sure? It's quite juicy.
不想听 你确定吗 很有料的
Paul, I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
保罗 我这一辈子都没这么确定过
Oh! That sounds like a challenge.
听起来像是在挑战我
But you have to swear not to tell anyone.
但是你必须保证不说出去
If you do, you'll owe me $1,000.
要是说出去 就得给我一千块
Okay, fine. Deal.
好吧 没问题
Just tell me so I can be out of this horrible conversation.
快说吧 听完我立马滚
I impregnated Becca.
贝卡肚子里是我的种
Direct deposit method.
直接射入法
With my member.
用我的老二
Well, that is a good secret. I told you.
这秘密真劲爆 我说的吧
Oh, bother. Oh.
噢 我的天
Hi, everybody. I have an announcement.
各位 我也有事宣布
What is it? And... sent.
什么 已转账
I feel like we haven't given
我感觉大家
enough attention to how thrilling it is
对贝卡再次怀孕的
that Becca is pregnant again. No, no, no!
关注度不够 不 不 不
Jimmy, no!
吉米 不要
But what is so extraordinary about this event
这事的厉害之处
is the method by which it transpired.
在于采用的方法
You see, as it turns out,
实际上
Paul used nature's baster.
保罗用了他的肉♥棒♥
His willy! He used his willy!
他的阳物 阳物
Paul put his penis inside Becca and moved it in and out.
保罗用了他的老二 在贝卡体内来回抽♥插♥
Party officially set off.
派对正式开始
What-What?
什么
This is the first I'm hearing of this shocking news.
我还是第一次听说这惊人消息
You guys are so lucky you have us
你们可真是幸运
to make your lame-o party awesome.
有我们为你们逊色的派对增色
Okay, we're stopping at the liquor store immediately.
我们必须得停车去买♥♥点酒了
Oh, I can actually have more than one because
我可以多喝两杯
most women don't even know they're pregnant at this point.
因为这个阶段多数女人还不知道自己怀孕了
You've done a lot of shitty things to me over the years...
这些年你对我做过不少烂事
Dropped me in the laundry chute,
把我丢进脏衣滑槽
made me sleep in the backyard because I breathed too loud...
因为我呼噜声大 让我睡在后院
But sleeping with my husband was the lowest,
但睡我男人是最低级的
and I'm including that summer you told me
这比那年夏天你告诉我
I had to drink your pee or I wouldn't get boobs.
只有喝你的尿才会有胸更低级
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表