Gretchen, it's not a big deal. It was all for... wait.
格雷琴 这没什么 这都是为了... 慢着
Gretchen! Not one more word!
格雷琴 都闭嘴
I thought you told me that she wanted him to.
我以为她是同意的
You thought I wanted my husband to suck your husband's dick?
你觉得我会同意他给他口吗
That's what he told me. That's what he told me.
他就是这么和我说的
That's what you... what the fuck, Jimmy? Oh, my God.
你不是... 什么情况 吉米 天哪
No! No, no, no, no. I d... I didn't want to.
不不不 不是我想去做
Gretchen, tell her. Tell her.
格雷琴 你和她解释啊
Did you make up that she said that
你是不是骗我
just to get me to let you do that?
说她同意了
Why would I say that?! I think you guys should go!
我为什么要说这种话 你们请回吧
Yes, I think we should.
我们是该走了
What the hell was that?
到底什么情况
Eh, she was too much for me.
我不想要这个朋友了
Anyways, all this talk of BJs, I need it now.
不提她了 赶紧给我口一个
Well, okay.
好吧
These seven words
# 七个字母 #
I say to you
# 我将对你 #
One by one
# 逐字讲出 #
I love you
# 我爱你 #
And you have to know
# 你只要知道 #
Edgar.
埃德加
If I could change
# 如果我能改变 #
Edgar.
埃德加
How I'm insane
# 我将如何疯狂 #
If I could learn to leave
# 如果可以离开 #
My troubles behind
# 烦恼随之而来 #
It's starting to burn
# 它势不可挡 #
And I want to go home
# 我想回家 #
Only home I've known
# 我只记得家 #
Lost in the storm
# 在风暴中迷失 #
It had to be seven words to set us free
# 解脱只需七字 #
Now I face tomorrow
# 我正面向未来 #
Now I face tomorrow
# 我正面向未来 #
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表