Hey, Jimmy!
嘿 吉米
Thanks.
谢谢
How's that fence holding up?
栅栏还牢靠吗
Fine, Jimmy.
挺好 吉米
At the sound of the tone,
听到提示音时
the time will be 2:58 and 30 seconds.
时间是2点58分30秒
Hey, Ringo.
嘿 林格
What episode are we on?
我们看到哪集了
Uh, 15.
第15集
Did your power go out last night?
你那边昨晚停电了吗
Nope.
没有
Mine did.
我这边停了
It's back on now.
现在又来了
Probably a loose hook-up.
可能是连接处松了
So if you think this stunt is a little too dangerous,
如果你觉得这特技太危险了
then we can come up with something else.
那我们就想点别的
We'll stick to the script.
我们还是按剧本来吧
Yeah, Colt's right. The only way we stand a chance
没错 柯尔特说得对 我们想靠这片子
of making a buck on this picture is if we come in on budget.
挣到钱的唯一办法就是不要超预算
The budget doesn't matter; the world's waiting to see my script.
预算不要紧 全世界都等着看我的剧本呢
Come on, Harry, do you really think
拜托 哈利 你不会真以为
that the world is waiting to see
全世界都在等着看一部
a low-budget flick called... Death Car Hookers.
叫《死亡汽车妓♥女♥》的低成本电影吧
Goddamn it.
该死的
Come on.
快点
I rewrote the car wash scene, so we do it outside and we save...
我重写了洗车那场戏 要在外面拍 这样我们省...
Hey-ya, Burt.
好呀 伯特
We were just wondering if you wanted to take a walk with us.
我们就想问问你想不想跟我们一起出去走走
A walk to where?
走去哪儿
Uh, just a little walk. For fun.
就随便走走 图个乐子
The gas station's selling something called boba tea.
加油站在卖♥♥什么波霸奶茶
Goddamn old people.
那帮老不死的
That Fall Guy.
《替死鬼》
♪ And you know, in your heart ♪
♪要知道 在你心里♪
♪ There is no reason ♪
♪毫无道理♪
♪ He can no more change your mind ♪
♪他再难改你心意♪
♪ Than you can change a season ♪
♪就像你无法改变四季♪
♪ How long has it been, since you said good-bye to him? ♪
♪从你跟他道别起 过去多久了♪
♪ How long has it been? ♪
♪过去多久了♪
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
Good set.
表现不错
I've never heard a guy do Meredith Brooks's "Bitch" Before.
我以前还从没听过男生唱玛瑞斯·布鲁克斯的《贱♥人♥》
It was pretty cool.
挺不错的
I read that book you recommended,
我读了你推荐的那本书
the Henning Mankell memoir.
《亨宁·曼凯尔回忆录》
It was really affecting.
真的好感人
Of course.
是啊
Yeah, I'll give you some more recommendations, if you like.
如果你喜欢的话 我可以再给你推荐几本
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, do you want to go for a drive, or something?
你想开车去玩玩什么的吗
To where?
去哪里
Nowhere, just... for fun.
不去哪儿 就...兜兜风
I can't, but thank you.
我不能去 但谢谢你
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
Slow down, Burt.
慢点 伯特
A Sport and a Pastime isn't in yet,
《运动和消遣》还没还回来
but we can e-mail you.
但我们可以发邮件通知你
I don't have e-mail.
我没有电邮
Oh, well, we have SMS now.
我们现在也可以发短♥信♥
I don't have a cell phone.
我没有手♥机♥
I'll check back.
我回头再来
I swear, that Fall Guy.
我发誓 那个《替死鬼》
You know what we should do, Ringo?
知道我们该做什么吗 林格
When the weather gets a little warmer,
等天气回暖了
get one of those projectors,
拿一台投影仪
watch Fall Guy on the side of my trailer, under the stars.
到我的房♥车边 在星空下看《替死鬼》
Great idea. One more episode.
太棒了 再看一集
I want to see if Seavers is gonna land that Jet Ski backflip.
我想看看西弗斯会不会骑那辆摩托艇后空翻
They have fluffer-grahams.
他们有棉花糖全麦饼
Hey-ya, Burt.
好呀 伯特
What is this?
这是在干什么
Clifford's kids are visiting from New Hampshire.
克利福德的孩子们从新罕布♥什♥尔州过来探亲
Say hi to Burt, family.
跟伯特打个招呼吧
Can I, uh, pour you a glass of Chablis?
我给你倒杯夏布利酒好吗
Best boxed wine money can buy.
你能买♥♥到最好的盒装酒
I guess.
好吧
I was just about to play a song, I hope you don't mind.
我刚要开始演奏一首曲子 希望你不介意
Oh, God.
要命了
Oh, hush, you old grump.
别抱怨 臭脾气的老头
♪ Oh, Danny boy ♪
♪少年丹尼♪
♪ The pipes, the pipes ♪
♪风笛 风笛♪
♪ Are calling ♪
♪在呼唤♪
♪ From glen to glen ♪
♪在峡谷间回响♪
♪ And down the mountainside ♪
♪沿山腰而下♪
♪ The summer's gone ♪
♪夏日已逝♪
♪ And all the roses...♪
♪玫瑰尽凋零♪
Do you live here?
你住在这里吗
Why are you asking?
你问这个干什么
This place is for old people.
这里是给老人们住的
Is it?
是吗
So why are you here?
你为什么要住在这儿
They had a vacancy; go away.
因为有空位 走开
But this place is for old people.
但这里是给老人住的
This is getting very repetitive.
我们的对话在不断重复啊
Does your grandma live here?
你奶奶住在这里吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
My grandmother doesn't live anywhere.
我奶奶没住在任何地方
He lives here. Why do you live here?
他住在这儿 你为什么要住在这里
I'll tell you what, I...
我跟你们说 我...
The entire point of the United States
美国的意义就在于
is the guarantee of autonomy and personal liberty.
保障人们的自主♥权♥和个人自♥由♥
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means,
意思就是
it's none of your goddamn business why he's living here.
他为什么要住在这里关你们屁事
Hey, now.
冷静点
Burt. You shut up.
伯特 你给我闭嘴
Clifford, control your family.
克利福德 管好你的家人
Burt.
伯特
To hell with this.
去死吧
I'll have some more.
我再来点
That's a much better name than "Fluffer-grahams."
这名字可比"棉花糖饼干"好听多了
Goddamn it.
该死的
Son of a...
妈的
Would you please shut up?
你能安静点吗
I lost my goddamn keys, they're not on the hook!
我钥匙丢了 没在挂钩上
Oh. Well, then, by all means, wake me from my erotic slumber.
那请你务必要把我从春梦中叫醒
Janis Joplin was just about to go on stage.
珍妮丝·贾普林要上台表演了呢
I always put them on a goddamn key hook.
我一直把钥匙挂在钥匙挂钩上
But they're not there.
但现在不见了
Son of a gun,
王八蛋
shit turd pile.
操他奶奶的
We're on episode 22.
我们看到第22集
Jesus, man, your memory.
老天 你这破记性
I don't want to watch.
我不想看电视
What? Did more of your friends die?
什么 你又有朋友死了吗
You think you'd be used to it by now. Come on.
还以为你早就习惯了 快点
It's a stupid show.
那是个傻♥逼♥剧
What is he, a stuntman or a crime fighter?
他是特技演员还是打击罪案的斗士
Pick one. He's living a lie.
选一个 他活在谎言之中
Fine. Well, let's go to the library and pick something else out.
好吧 我们去图书馆选别的剧
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表