Even when I try, I fail.
就算我很努力 还是失败了
I always fail.
我一直很失败
And I can't fail with Jimmy.
可我不能失去吉米
I just... can't.
就是... 不能
I won't tell him.
我不会告诉他的
But don't you think you should be able to?
但是你不觉得你应该告诉他吗
Goddamn, homey, work was straight cray again today.
天哪 今天也忙疯了
But I am so stoked I made it home in time for...
还好我准时回家 赶上了...
What's up, Jimmy?
怎么了 吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
What?
什么
I got you a wedding dress.
我给你买♥♥了婚纱
What the...
这真是...
Jimmy, that's exactly the dress I didn't know I needed.
吉米 我本以为自己不需要婚纱的
How did you...?
你怎么...
Beat it.
躲开
Can you unzip me, mister? Yes, just go.
能帮我拉下拉链吗 可以 先避开
Obviously we'll have it taken in significantly.
看来万事俱备了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I got fired.
我失业了
Oh. Well, that's okay.
没关系
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, we'll figure it out.
真的 我们再寻出路
And if not, Edgar can give us homeless advice.
再不然 让埃德加教我们流浪
Actually, I got fired, like, two weeks ago.
其实两周前我就被炒了
I've just been pretending to go to work
但我一直假装去上班
like some prideful Japanese businessman.
像好面子的日本商人一样
Also I stopped talking to my therapist
我还停了心理治疗
and I've been taking a bunch of random pills.
胡乱吃药
And even though I have literally nothing to do,
可就算我闲得无事可做
I just can't bear to bring myself
也不想让自己
to do a single thing for this wedding.
筹备一点婚礼的事
Our wedding is gonna be amazing.
我们的婚礼会很棒的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表