I still can't believe that my book is being made into a movie.
相信吧
Well, believe it.
完全相信 我谦虚一下
Oh, I absolutely believe it. I was being folksy.
全镇都会知道这件事
This thing is getting great reads all over town.
我们下周会开始拍镜头
We're starting to hear takes next week.
拍镜头 太棒了
Takes? Oh, brilliant.
当然 我们也会安排编剧跟进
And obviously, we'll run the screenwriter by you,
出于礼貌
as a courtesy, you know.
非常感谢你过来
Thank you so much for stopping by.
如果你有任何建议
And if you have any suggestions,
我们都乐于倾听
we definitely want you to feel heard.
等等 为什么要雇别人
Wait, why would you hire someone else
写我的书改编的电影
to write the movie of my book?
可以啊 你也想竞争吗
Great, you want to throw your hat in the ring?
太棒了
That's fantastic.
那不如等你决定好再来
Why don't you come back in once you've nailed down your take?
- 丹 - 好的
- Dan. - Okay?
抱歉各位 我先走一步了
Sorry, guys, I got to run.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Great seeing you, Jim.
看来一点钟要开大会
Uh, that must be that, uh, big 1:00 meeting.
我也该...
I really should...
她刚才什么意思
What's a take?
这女人真顽固
Stubborn bitch is being such a stubborn bitch.
她不配用那个马桶
She doesn't deserve that toilet.
琳德西 你弄疼我了
Lindsay, you're-you're hurting my...
她说我没爱过
She said I've never been in love.
她都要私奔了
How dare she criticize my love life
有什么资格评论我的感情生活
when she's eloping like a poor?
这样不行 琳德西 你想想
This is bad, Lindsay. Think about it.
如果他们把我们排除出去 接下来呢
If they're cutting us out of this, what's next?
- 去度假 - 养狗
- Vacations? - Dog adoptions.
- 生孩子 - 购物
- Babies? - Shopping montages.
- 葬礼 - 那条裙子是我们最后的希望了
- Funerals? - That dress was our last hope,
可她都没看一眼
and she didn't even look at it.
私奔简直糟透了
Oh, this elopement is a slippery slope.
我们不重要了 琳德西 我们快没地位了
And we're sliding, Lindsay, we're sliding fast.
没错
That's it.
我得说服他办婚礼
I have to convince him to have a wedding.
噢 小兄弟
Oh, buddy.
太棒了 小兄弟
Oh, sweet, sweet buddy.
- 太棒了 太棒了... - 什么
- Oh, sweet, sweet, sweet... - What?!
埃德加 吉米很聪明
Edgar, Jimmy is smart.
而你是埃德加
And you're, well, Edgar.
我也很聪明
I'm smart.
我有本事让吉米允许我住在他家
I've been tricking Jimmy into letting me live in his house
一住就是三年
for the last three years.
虽然不想说破
Hate to break it to you,
但你是我们当中最笨的
but you're the dumb one of the group.
什么 才不是 你才笨呢
What? No. You're the dumb one.
- 不 我是最性感的 - 我是最性感的
- No, I'm the hot one. - I'm the hot one.
你之所以觉得
The reason you think
别人比你笨
someone else is the dumb one of the group
是因为笨人只有这么想
is because that's what the dumb one's supposed to think
才能自我安慰
to protect them,
不然你要是又笨又可悲
'cause if you were dumb and sad at the same time,
你会想不开的
then you'd kill yourself.
现在继续上我 笨蛋
Now stick it back in me somewhere, dummy.
我不笨 你才笨
I'm not the dumb one, you're the dumb one.
格雷琴
Gretchen?
格雷琴 格雷琴
Gretchen. Gretchen?
格雷琴 你在吗 格雷琴
Gretchen, are you okay? Gretchen!
格雷琴 我们是约在今天吗
Gretchen, is our session today?
爱荷华怎么样
How's Iowa?
等等 爱荷华和我有关系吗
Oh, wait, literally no one cares about anyone in Iowa.
对了 我今天要私奔
Anyway, I am eloping today.
所以你为此心情复杂
And you feel conflicted about it?
当然不
Uh, hell no.
我觉得可开心了
I feel great about it.
你那破学校是不是只教会你
They teach you to jump to conclusions
妄下结论 抱歉
in titty-sucking bitch school? I'm sorry.
- 我知道这样不对 - 谢谢
- I know we're working on that. - Thank you.
可我说的就是你那个破大学
I meant titty-sucking bitch university!
妈的 今天简直棒呆
Oh! Goddamn it, I am killing it today.
格雷琴 我还有工作呢
Gretchen, I have work to do.
我刚下定决心私奔
So, I was 100 on this eloping thing,
这盒子就冒出来了
and then this box showed up
里面放着这本我小时候做的
with this dumb wedding dream book
傻缺梦幻婚礼书
I made as a kid.
我还是想私奔 只是...
And I'm still into eloping, I just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我就是很生气
I'm just mad pissed.
我把这事
I told my simple-ass brother
偷偷告诉了我那蠢哥哥
about this whole thing in secret,
可他转头就告诉他那产后抑郁的老婆了
and he went and blabbed to his depressed postpartum sad wife.
他为了不让她溺死我侄子
It's like, maybe focus on keeping her
想尽办法逗她开心 真是大嘴巴
from drowning my nephew, you loose-lipped dickwad.
天哪 格雷琴 你到底怎么了
Jesus Christ, Gretchen, what is going on with you?
都怪这本傻缺的书
It's this stupid book!
而且
And on top of that,
琳德西还给了我一条婚纱
Lindsay brought me a wedding dress.
好像全世界都在等我的婚礼
It's like the universe wants me to have a wedding?
你似乎也挺动心
Sounds like you're more in touch with what you want
如果你还犹豫不定的话...
then you realize, and if you're still having doubts...
我该试试那件婚纱吗
I should try the dress on?
你可以试试 格雷琴
I was gonna say go for a run, but sure, Gretchen,
体会下穿婚纱的感觉
try on the dress and see how you feel about it.
不错
Cool.
我终于有头绪了
I'm glad I figured that out.
我要奖励自己十块
I'll Venmo myself ten bucks.
你还欠我150块
It's $150.
已经拖了三个月了
And you owe me for three months.
总之 希望你和布恩想明白
Anyways, I... I hope you and Boone figure it out.
谁
Who?
他过气了 我要嫁的是吉米
Keep up, I'm marrying Jimmy.
格雷琴 你认真听我说
Gretchen, you listen to me very carefully.
不要嫁...
Do not marry...
没感觉 挺好
Yeah, I feel nothing. Nice.
还有十五分钟 来爽一把 马桶
Yeah, I got 15 minutes. Let's do this, toilet.
我把自己的书改编成剧本
How dare they make me audition
竟然还要面试
to write the movie version of my book?
这没道理
It's illogical
还很羞辱人
and insulting.
如果电影业都这样的话
And if that's the way that this industry works,
那我这合同不如不签
then I shan't be party to any of it.
- 对 不该签 - 嘿
- No, I shan't indeed. - Hey.
今天不谈工作
Let's not talk shop today.
我敬你一杯 为你的婚礼
Um, a toast. To your wedding.
虽然我们不在
Since we won't actually
- 我只想说... - 埃德加 埃德加
- be there, I just want to say... - Edgar, Edgar,
埃德加 省点精力 别费心了
Edgar, please, just save yourself the mental exertion
我们不会办婚礼的
you can clearly ill afford. We're not having a wedding.
- 没错 但你... - 而且
- No, but you... - Moreover,
如果你真的了解我们
if you truly knew us,
你就会理解
you would understand the heterodox iconoclastic nature
别开生面的私奔行径
of a spontaneous elopement
完美契合了我们离经叛道的爱情
perfectly captures the renegade tale of our amorous union.
- 所以别说了 - 好吧
- So just save it. - Ugh, fine.
我带你来这 确实是想说服你
I did bring you here to convince you to have
举办一个真正的婚礼
a real wedding,
但刚刚听你天花乱坠地说了一通
but you painted such a beautiful word salad just now,
我改主意了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表