Hey, guys?
嘿 伙计们
one, two, three, go!
一 二 三 走起
Head wigglies!
小头震啦
Guys... ?I win!
伙计们 我赢了
Head wigglies?
小头震
Head wigglies.
小头震
When you drink something cold too fast
当你喝冷饮太快
and your head gets all wiggly.
你的头就会小震一下
You Brits have baby talk for everything. ? Guys...
你们英国佬说话就喜欢婴儿化 伙计们
Telly, lorry, willy, nappy, bobby!
小电视 小卡车 小鸡鸡 小尿布 小警♥察♥
Guys.
伙计们
Well, you have very silly things in your vocabulary as well.
你们也同样有非常傻的词汇
Like what?
比如呢
"American exceptionalism."
"美国例外主义"
Nice. Former colony burn.
不错 前殖民地中枪
Guys!
伙计们
What is it?! ?Excuse me!
搞毛啊 搞什么鬼
You are being exceedingly rude. Can't you see
你的行为很不礼貌 你看不到吗
that we're in the middle of something?
我们两个正忙着呢
This is the fifth night in a row.
已经连续5个晚上了
Can you pack it in for the night?
你们能不能洗洗睡了
No can do, hoss.
那不行 朋友
Really? ?Yes.
不会吧 是的
Somehow the House Party series
不知为何《家庭聚会》这部剧
wasn't popular in my scorchingly racist,
在我们那种族主义严重
industrial lead-mining neighborhood.
铅矿开采盛行的地区并不火
He thinks Play's the villain.
他觉得普莱是坏蛋
Ah, no, actually, I have updated
不是 实际上看完第一场戏
my archetypal dramatis personae since act one.
我已经更新了对登场人物的看法
Play is the sage.
普莱是圣人
Kid is the seeker,
凯德是探索者
Stab is the villain and Martin Lawrence is the fool.
斯达布是坏蛋 马丁·劳伦斯是愚人
I have to be at work really early.
我一大早还要工作
Are you talking about making me breakfast?
你是说给我做早餐吗
'cause I wouldn't call 10:00 A.M. "Really early."
我觉得10点钟可不算"一大早"
I work at the gym.
我在健身房♥工作
Oh, no, Edgar,
不 埃德加
we call it "Working out at" The gym.
那应该叫在健身房♥"锻炼"
Do you really have a job?
你真有工作了吗
Yes! I wipe down machines
没错 我负责擦器械
and I monitor the men's showers for roughhousing.
并监视男浴室里没有打架斗殴行为
Do you know what? I haven't been taking into account
话说 我一直没考虑到
what an adjustment it must be for you, having Gretchen living here now.
格雷琴搬进来 对你来说需要多么大的调整适应
We should all learn to compromise.
我们都应该学会妥协让步
Thank you.
谢谢
So let's put it to a House vote.
所以我们来投票表决吧
On the floor is the question:
当前的问题就是
Should we have a curfew on weeknights?
我们该不该在工作日实行宵禁
Those in favor?
赞成的举手
Those in opposition?
反对的举手
The cold, egalitarian hand of lady democracy
民♥主♥女神那冰冷的平等主义之手
has triumphed once again.
又一次取得了胜利
God save the Queen.
天佑女王
God save the Queen.
天佑女王
Here we go.
来了哦
Breakfast lasagna.
早餐千层面
No thanks. Not hungry.
不了 谢谢 不饿
But you guys are always hungry.
但你们一般都是饿鬼啊
Too hungover.
宿醉太严重
Also, we ate at, like, what, 5:00 A.M.
而且我们好像在5点时吃东西了
I made bagel bites.
我烤了百吉饼
Well, since I made all this lasagna,
既然我做了这么多千层面
maybe we should have Lindsay over.
或许我们应该请琳赛来吃
She loves a breakfast lasagna.
她喜欢早餐千层面
Dogs don't eat nachos.
狗怎么会吃玉米片
Plus, we're all so worried about
况且我们都很担心
how she's doing with the whole Paul breakup.
她怎么应对和保罗分手这事
She's fine. I'm seeing her later.
她没事 我待会要去见她
Okay, well, then, Uh, give her my love.
好的 帮我带去我的爱
Well, not like "My love,"
不是指那种"爱"
Just like, "S'up? Hang in there, kid."
就是随便问候那种
You know. Something chill and friendly-like.
你懂的 那种普通朋友间的
My Uber driver called, like, six times
我的优步司机打了6次电♥话♥
and it didn't even ring!
这手♥机♥根本没响
Salvatore!
萨瓦托利
Salvatore?!
萨瓦托利
Is he out there?
他在外面吗
No.
不在了
But the Zoiddle car just drove past
但谷弟的车刚刚经过了
with all its stupid cameras.
上面都是该死的摄像机
Shoot! I should have flashed him.
该死 我真该露下肉体的
I hate the Zoiddle car. Why?
我恨谷弟车 为什么
It's a violation.
侵犯我的隐私
Putting my house on the internet
把我的房♥子曝光到网上
for any of my obsessive fans to see.
给我那些狂热粉丝看
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂 听得到吗
What's the address here?
这里的地址是什么
You don't know the address?
你不知道地址吗
No. You live here.
不知道 你住在这啊
Who knows their address?
谁会注意自己的地址
People.
人啊
Kidnapped children.
被绑♥架♥的儿童
This dog I saw on dateline who rides the bus to the park.
某天我甚至看到一只狗乘巴士去公园了
6969 69th street.
69街 6969号♥
6969...
hello?
喂
Damn it! Not again.
该死 别又断了啊
You should just get on Jimmy's plan.
你应该加入吉米的手♥机♥服务项目
He gets great reception
他的信♥号♥♥很强
and a family plan will probably be cheaper for both of you anyway.
而且家庭套餐对于你们两个应该都比较省钱
Gross. Why don't you get on a family plan?
恶心 你怎么不弄个家庭套餐
Well, I don't have a family.
我没有家庭
All right, I'll see you guys later.
好了 待会见吧
Well, you sure you don't want to take some for the road?
你确定不用拿一些在路上吃吗
Seriously, thanks.
说真的 谢谢
I couldn't eat another bite.
我一口也吃不下了
I'm telling you, Gretch, I'm great.
告诉你 格雷琴 我好得很
Living alone is way fun.
一个人生活很有趣
I'm naked all the time, ass-ing everything.
我基本都光着身子 四处乱坐
100%, 24/7 sprawling.
全天候大字型舒展开来
Oh, I love sprawling.
我喜欢大字型舒展
Sprawling is the best.
大字型舒展最棒了
Sure, Paul messed up the natural order of things:
没错 保罗打乱了自然规律
Hot awesome sex foxes are supposed to leave rich nerds,
一般都是性感火♥辣♥的小妞抛弃有钱的呆子
not the other way around.
而不是反过来
But it's okay.
但无所谓
Paul was just too reserved
保罗实在是太保守了
to be compatible with someone like me who just wants to truly live.
跟我这种想真正活一回的人不是一路的
And sprawl.
以及大字型舒展
And sprawl, Gretch.
以及舒展 格雷琴
Gotta sprawl.
必须舒展
So you haven't seen him?
你一直没见他吗
He's been busy planning his new future with the chat room girl.
他一直忙和那个聊天室女友计划未来呢
Beer cooze? Beer cooze.
啤酒瓶套妹吗 啤酒瓶套妹
Actually, he's coming by later to drop off his keys.
事实上 他待会要过来把钥匙留下
You want me to be there?
你需要我在场吗
Give him some of my shitty death stares?
我会用死神之眼瞪死他的
But it's okay.
没事的
I'm in a good place about it.
我已经看开了
Are you sure? 'cause I can...
你确定吗 因为我...
Oh, god.
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表