I'm sorry, I don't think I heard that right.
抱歉 我没听错吧
Gretchen told me to suck a dick, so I did.
格雷琴让我去口个男人 我照做了
I sucked one.
我去口了
I want a guy to suck a dick for me.
我也想要个为我吹♥箫♥的男人
It all makes sense now, because of how infrequently
如果他都性冷淡了
he wanted to make love.
那就说得过去了
Was I at least on the short list?
我在你的候选名单上吗?
I always thought I'd be dope at that
我一直觉得自己在那方面是个能手
on account of how good I am at Popsicles.
我吸棒冰很在行的
Why are we stopping?
怎么停下来了
As far as I can hypothesize, I have an optic yeast infection.
我眼睛可能感染了酵母菌
Happens to the best home brewers.
最好的家用酿酒厂常出这种事
Move. I'll drive.
起开 我来开车
We've also run out of fuel.
我们的车也没油了
What?
什么
I don't have any service. What?!
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了 啥
Me neither.
我也是
This was your plan all along, wasn't it?
这是你一手策划的吗
To trap us out here in the desert.
想把我们困在这荒地里
I'm simply trying to have fun
我只是想和这对情侣
with this couple who, by the way, clearly
开个玩笑 再说了
shouldn't be getting married. Hey!
他们本就不该结婚 嘿
Don't make fun of my friends.
别拿我朋友开玩笑
Some group of friends, Edgar.
朋友也分的 埃德加
The dick-hungry come lover whose script you clearly hated.
这位饥渴老弟 你显然讨厌他的剧本
Edgar?
埃德加
I'm sorry, Jimmy, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
对不起 吉米 我不想让你伤心
And the sad girl he barely even knows
还有这个骗他吹♥箫♥的悲催小妹
who tricked him into sucking a dick.
他一点都不了解她
Then there's this alcoholic Gorgon
还有这个嗜酒女妖精
who boned her sister's ex.
睡了妹妹的前夫
I had her permission.
她同意了的
You did not! Do me! Do me!
我没同意 我呢 我呢
Then there's her Howdy Doody husband
还有她的傻男人
who's too lame to even waste a good insult on.
蠢到我连一句毒舌话都不想说
All right, that's it.
够了
Get off of this bus!
滚下车吧
Oh, let me think about it. Um, no.
让我考虑一下 我不下
Get out! Get out! Watch yourself, Edgar.
滚 给我滚 你注意点 埃德加
I can make it so you never work in this town again.
我能断了你在这的活路
I don't care. You can be as hard on me as you want,
我不在乎 任凭发落
but don't mess with my friends.
但你别想骚扰我朋友
What are you gonna do about it, loser?
你又奈我何呢 窝囊废
I said...
我说了
get out!
快滚
Is he okay?
他还活着吗
Is he okay?!
他没死吧
I don't know; I'm having a hard time remembering
不知道啊 我已经记不清
what I'm supposed to do.
急救法则了
R-I-C-E. What's the "I"?
RICE原则的"I"是什么来着
Where the hell are we? I may have taken
我们这是在哪 酵母菌发作时
a wrong turn when the yeast started to activate.
我可能拐错弯了
Why did you have to push him?!
你当时推他干嘛
This is so bad.
完了
You guys don't know him like I do.
你们不了解他
He is going to ruin my life.
他想毁了我的生活
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊
He's a hostile combatant!
他很阴险的
Oh, stop it.
打住
You're acting as irrationally as you did
你神志不清了
when you decided my screenplay needed work.
你在说我的剧本还需完善时也是这样
Edgar's right; we can't trust this guy.
埃德加说得对 这人信不得
He called me an alcoholic.
他说我是酒鬼
What's happening?
发生啥事了
Who's fallen?
谁摔倒了吗
See? I told you.
看见没 我就说吧
What?
什么
Edgar?
埃德加
Guys? What's happening?
各位 发生什么事了
Do not listen to him.
不要听他的
Edgar.
埃德加
You got to help me. My back really hurts.
帮帮我 我的背好痛
Why did you push me down the stairs?
你为什么要推我
Why are you all standing over me?
你们干嘛都围着我
What are you gonna do to me?
你们要对我做什么
I'm sorry if I've been hard on you at work,
如果我在工作上对你太严厉了 我向你道歉
but don't do this. Why do you have this?!
但你别这样 你为什么会有这个
I... I was uncomfortable working with you.
我... 与你共事让我有点不安
I mean, you're a disgruntled employee with PTSD.
毕竟你心怀不满 还有创伤后应激障碍
He has a point! And then you pushed me down the stairs.
他说到点上了 你刚才又把我推下来
And then I woke up, and you're all standing over me
现在我醒了 躺在荒地里
in the middle of the desert!
被你们一群人围着
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
I'll take care of him.
我来处理他
It's okay. I'm fine.
没关系 我没事
Oh, my God! What's happening?!
我的天 发生什么了
Someone tell me what's happening!
谁能告诉我发生什么事了
I'm so cold.
我好冷
Why can't I stand up?
我为什么站不起来了
What did you do?! He's a doctor!
你在干什么 他是医生
He said he was gonna take care of me!
他说他要处理我
I... I thought he was coming over to kill me!
我... 我以为他要来杀我
I told you he was a psychopath!
我就说他是个精神病
Oh, God, and now he's dead.
天哪 现在他死了
Just like all of you are about to be dead.
你们所有人也都要死了
What did you say?
你说什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Just, um, spitballing here, but, uh,
随口一说 但是
I think maybe now I have to kill all of you.
我想我现在只能把你们都杀了
You... I'm not joking, fuckface.
你... 我没开玩笑 蠢货
This is actually my dream.
这其实是我的梦想
You drew first blood.
你是最先攻击的人
The security camera on this bus
巴士上的监控
will show you pushing me down the stairs.
记录了你把我推下台阶的画面
But out here, no camera.
但在这外面 没有摄像头
Oh, yes, from here on out, it's all self-defense.
没错 这之后的一切都是正当防卫
Oh, no.
不
No!
不
You're first, Edgar.
你第一个 埃德加
No. No!
不 不
He's okay, right?
他没事吧
Yeah.
对
You're okay. Are you okay?
你没事 你没事吧
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Breathe. Just breathe.
呼吸 保持呼吸
I am. I'm calm.
我知道 我很冷静
We... we just killed someone!
我们... 我们刚刚杀了人
We have to leave. Um... Mexico.
我们得跑路了 墨西哥
We have to go to Mexico.
我们去墨西哥
You'd do that?
真的吗
As long as we're together.
只要我们能在一起
You guys!
你们几个
I can't. I can't.
我不行 我不行
Calm down. I can't!
冷静点 我做不到
Gretchen, you have to hold this for me.
格雷琴 你得帮我拿着这个
What the...? Surprise!
什么... 惊喜
What is happening? I don't understand.
什么情况 我不明白
Which part? The part where Lindsay and I
哪里不懂 还没明白
orchestrated the best
我和琳德西策划了一出
bachelor/bachelorette party ever?
史上最棒的单身派对吗
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表