I'm sorry, Jimmy.
- 我被录用了 - 什么 真的吗
- I got it. - What? Seriously?
- 太棒了 - 你知道这意味着什么吗
- That's amazing. - Do you know what this means?
你不用担心钱了
You don't have to worry about money.
我要写一部电影剧本
I have to write a screenplay.
那很好
That's good.
还记得你用汤作的比喻吗
Remember your soup metaphor?
汤 汤不是食物
Soup? Soup isn't food.
只是骨头熬的水 说真的 埃德加
It's just bone water. Seriously, Edgar.
你只需要坐着别说话
All you had to do is just sit there and keep your mouth shut.
噢 搞什么
Oh... oh, shit.
我们睡了吗
Oh, did we bang?
什么情况 我做奇怪的事了吗
How was it? Did I do anything weird?
瑞秋去哪了
What happened to Rachel?
她回去喂猫了
She had to feed her cat.
这些都是你准备的吗
Did you do all this?
我是工作狂
I like to stay busy.
我貌似知道最后一项测试是什么了
I think I figured out what the last test is.
你害怕的是你妈妈
Are you really afraid of what your mom
对你要结婚的看法
will think about you getting married,
还是在害怕自己的想法
or are you actually afraid of what you think?
你不了解我妈妈
You don't know my mother.
她曾经为了控制我 不给我吃饭
She withheld food, human touch
也不让我接触人和布雷耶模型马
and Breyer model horses to control me.
看了你今天的测试内容
After seeing what you put yourself through today,
我觉得你可以承受
I think you can handle it.
无论她说什么
Whatever she says.
喂 我知道很晚了 我...
Hi. Sorry it's so late. I...
妈咪 我有件大事
Mommy, I have some big news.
如果我们转换下
What if we switch it up
让她做医生如何
and make her the doctor?
不错 我喜欢男护士
Yes. I love male nurses.
但我讨厌他们自作主张
But I hate how they never ask doctors for directions.
对 他们可称作"弗罗伦斯·男丁格尔"
Yeah, they're real Florence Nightinmales.
这是我们的题目
There's our title.
埃德加深藏不漏啊
Where has this Edgar been hiding?
- 就藏在这呢 - 你得多多发声 兄弟
- Right here. - You got to sing out more, man.
我觉得我们想不到更好的了
I don't think we're gonna be able to top that.
埃德加 你想把剩下的三明治带回家吗
Edgar, you want to take the rest of the sandwiches home?
如果我占太多冰箱空间
Oh, man, my roommates don't like when I take up
我室友会不高兴的
too much of the fridge.
兄弟 我真不喜欢浪费食物
Oh, man. I... I really hate to see food get wasted.
埃德加 这样吧
Edgar, I tell you what.
你现在吃完这些三明治
I'll pay you a thousand dollars
我给你一千美元
to eat the rest of these sandwiches right now.
如何
What do you say?
太棒了 埃德加 你可以的
Hell yeah, Edgar. You got this.
我超爱看别人吃东西
I love watching people eat food.
如果你觉得恶心或有一点不舒服
Now the minute you feel sick or even a little bit uncomfortable,
就不要吃了 我们不会小瞧你的
you can stop, we won't think any less of you.
(不许停)
第一个三明治
Sandwich number one.
所以... 你找到替补了吗
So... did you find a new you?
没找到 没一个出彩的
Nah. None of them really stood out.
但琳德西找到了同类
But Lindsay pulled a Lindsay
还睡了个门卫 所以我打算用她
and boned a janitor, so I'm gonna hire her.
她心情很不好 你今天做了什么
She's feeling pretty low. What'd you do today?
没做什么 只是成了一名职业编剧
Eh, nothing. Just became a professional screenwriter.
还订下了我们的结婚场地
And locked down our wedding venue.
你为了我俩的未来去卖♥♥笑了
You whored yourself out for us.
我真幸运
I'm so lucky.
我迫不及待要嫁给你了
I can't wait to marry you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
你又嗑杂牌止咳糖浆了
You've been mixing off-brand cough syrups again.
没有 吉米 我给我妈打电♥话♥了
No, Jimmy. I called my mom.
- 糟糕 - 不 挺不错的
- Oh, boy. - No, it was good.
真的还不错
It was, like, really good.
我们从没那样说过话
We've never had a conversation like that.
我们笑了 更亲密了
We laughed, we bonded,
她说了她的更年期干燥症
she told me about her menopausal dryness.
我还和她说了婚礼的事
I even told her about the wedding.
她没说恶毒的话
She didn't say anything shitty.
她只为我高兴
She was just happy for me.
真的吗 就这些
Seriously? That's it?
她没哄你办婚礼吗
She didn't trick you into having the wedding
在密苏里之类的地方
in Missouri or anything?
没有
Nope.
你能迈出这一步 我为你骄傲
Well, I'm proud of you for calling your parents.
你真的成熟了
That was shockingly mature of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们以为我嫁的是布恩
They think I'm marrying Boone.
- 我就知道 - 晚安
- And there it is. - Good night.
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表