This is the whole section of photographers.
这一整块都是摄影师
This guy is hot, he's good, he's passionate.
这男的很帅 很会拍 人也热情
They're so cool.
他们好酷啊
Do you think she likes me? I think she likes me.
你觉得她喜欢我吗 我觉得她挺喜欢的
Why are you quiet? Does she not like me?
你为什么不说话 她不喜欢我吗
Goddamn it.
该死
Of course she did. Who wouldn't like you?
她当然喜欢你了 谁不喜欢你呢
So you talked to Rachel about it?
你跟瑞秋说过那件事了
About what? It. The florist thing.
什么事 就那事 花艺师
Yet, you won't talk to me about it.
你都不愿跟我谈谈
No. But you talked to Rachel about it.
不愿意 但你却跟瑞秋说了
We're friends. She told Quinn.
我们是朋友 她还告诉了奎因
They're married. And Quinn told me she told him.
他们是夫妻啊 奎因又转头告诉了我
Seems like you've cracked the case
看来案件水落石出了
of who knows what, Dr. Dolittle.
"怪医杜立德"
Dr. Dolittle talked to animals.
杜立德只跟动物对话
Dr. House.
那就豪斯医生
You should be happy for me getting a female friend!
我交到闺蜜 你该高兴才是啊
I get nervous just texting her because I just know
我每次和她聊天都很紧张
I'm gonna say something that will make her hate me.
就怕哪句失言被她讨厌
So yes, I open up to her,
所以我得坦诚相待
like girls are supposed to do, and it's actually working.
像其他女孩那样 这选择是对的
So you should be goddamn happy for me!
你真该为我高兴才是
Hey.
等下
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Do you need to up your medication dosage, maybe?
你是不是该加大药量了
You got a blowjob from a vendor for our wedding.
你被一个婚礼花艺师口了
Okay. Then let's talk about it.
那好 就谈这件事
No. I told you. Suck a dick, or leave me alone about it.
不用 我说得很清楚了 要么吹♥箫♥ 要么滚蛋
Okay, but really, what can I do?
行 但说真的 我该做什么
I am dead serious. You're right.
我没跟你开玩笑 你说的没错
That's the only way to make things even.
这是唯一能让我们两不相欠的办法
Put a dick in your mouth and suck on it.
箫在嘴边 不得不吹
Let me know when you've done that.
完事后告诉我一声
Hey.
嗨
Hey, girl. Come in.
嘿 姑娘 进来吧
Dope place.
这地方真酷
Thanks. It's a flip.
谢谢 这屋刚翻新过
Well, I am flipping for it.
我太喜翻了
Cookies!
给你的饼干
Thanks.
谢谢
Such a good idea to do solo hangs.
单独约会的主意太棒了
I know. Couple friends, solo style.
可不 夫妻朋友 私下单聊
Also, I can't be around Jimmy right now.
我还不想待在吉米身边
Still? Ugh, I don't know. It's not his fault.
还没和好 我也心烦 不能怪他
Getting his dick sucked isn't his fault?
被人口了还不怪他
No, that was. Totally. That was scummy.
没错 全是他的错 简直是无♥耻♥
I just mean that's not, like, all of it, you know?
但我又觉得不能全怪他
Anyways, let's talk about literally anything else.
打住 咱们换个话题吧
Um, rhubarb! Homemade soap! Feminist porn!
那聊聊蠢蛋呆瓜 色情电影
The gig economy! Bowling!
零工经济 保龄球
Costa Rica! Doughnuts!
哥斯达黎加 甜甜圈
Alcohol? Ladybugs!
还有酒 "窈窕淑女队"
No, I'm asking do you want some alcohol?
我的意思是你想喝点酒吗
Oh, God, yes.
当然
I hope we didn't force this solo hang on the boys.
我觉得我们不该逼他们独处的
You think they like each other as much as we do?
你说他们会像我们一样合得来吗
Impossible.
根本没戏
Why in God's name did I put it out there?
天哪 我♥干♥嘛要说这些
I know Gretchen. That was very foolish.
我了解格雷琴 真是蠢得可以
She made me taste my own ejaculate.
她让我尝自己的精♥液♥
Yeah, I heard about that. Of course you did.
嗯 我知道 你当然知道
You were just making a joke, right? Yes!
你在开玩笑吧 是啊
Well, not a joke precisely.
准确说也不算玩笑
I was presenting the obvious logical equivalent.
我只是在讲解逻辑等价式
I didn't think she'd latch onto it.
她不会懂的
Do you know she hasn't spoken to me since?
你知道她现在都不愿跟我说话吗
Wait, am I even supposed to tell you this?
等等 我不该告诉你这些事吧
I don't know the rules.
你们的规则我不懂
I'm sorry, Jimmy. This is a tough one.
抱歉 吉米 女人很难搞定的
You could just wait her out?
你需要给她时间
Do you know how disconcerting it is
同处屋檐下却不说话
to live with someone who will not talk to you?
你知道这有多心慌吗
I just keep pretending I'm Harvey Keitel in The Piano
我只能当自己是"钢琴课"里的哈威·凯特尔
and Gretchen is a fetching mute.
而格雷琴是那个迷人的哑巴
You could...
要不...
you know... do it.
你就... 试试
What? No, no.
什么 不 绝不
No, I can't... I couldn't... I-I can't do that.
我不能 真不能 我做不到
I know, but, I mean, it is just skin.
我知道 但只是肌肤之亲
Attached to a disgusting, hairy, male man.
对象是个多毛壮汉
Wait, you haven't ever? No.
你以前没做过吗 没有
Uh... I mean, maybe.
应该没吧
I used to black out a lot, but, look,
我以前经常喝断片 但是
it's not that big a deal.
这也不是什么大事
It might even be interesting, experientially speaking.
过来人告诉你 这没准很有意思哦
I do enjoy new experiences.
我喜欢尝试新事物
Though, generally ones with less immediate proximity to testicles.
但基本不干下半身的事
No, even if I could "Ess a dee,"
即便我愿意"吹支箫"
where would I find the dee to ess?
我又上哪去找支箫吹呢
A dating app.
交友软件啊
My brother uses this one all the time.
我兄弟一直用这个软件
He lets me help him pick dudes.
他总让我帮他挑汉子
And you can basically order anything.
各种类型的都有
It's like Postmates for penis. Check it out.
像个阳♥具♥配送站 瞧瞧
You can see what each guy is down for right here.
你可以看到每个人的偏好
Here's one!
比如这个
This guy is willing to host and he's looking for oral ASAP.
这人正门户大开 急需口来
Well, he looks pleasant enough.
他的确秀色可餐
Like a smalltown veterinarian. Yeah.
像个小镇兽医 没错
Or the first soldier to die in a war movie. Yeah. Yes.
也像战争片里的炮灰 挺像
Let's make your profile. Oh, okay.
我们先把资料填好 行
Uh, wait, wait. Um...
稍等一下
Very nice. Now look like a rough boy.
很好 做个硬汉的动作
Oh.
好
Mm, maybe go back to the duck lips.
还是做个鸭子嘴吧
Just a little aggressive. There we go.
狂野一点 对 就这样
You can't help but to start to imagine
你会忍♥不住开始想象
this entire personality
他的性格
and childhood and college essays
童年生活 大学论文
for this thing that's living inside of you
这些都将变成他的人生
even though you know you're not supposed to.
即使你知道自己可能无法拥有
How can you help it?
能有什么办法呢
Anyway, so that was hard to get over.
总之挺难熬的
Not sure I am yet. I know I'm gun-shy to try again.
我还没拿定主意 不敢再试一次
Right. Totally. So...
确实如此 那么...
How about you?
说说你吧
Oh, yeah, no, nothing like that.
我跟你不一样
I cut myself trying to trim my pubes once, so I get it.
我有次刮阴毛把自己划伤了
I mean, do you guys want children?
我是说你们想要孩子吗
Oh, uh... Shit.
妈的
Babies... I don't know.
孩子... 还没想过
I like them when they're dressed up like animals,
他们打扮成动物还挺可爱的
but I don't yet totally know if I...
但我还不确定自己...
You don't know if you want to be a mom? Totally normal.
不确定自己想不想当妈妈 这很正常
Oh, no, I want it. I was gonna say "Should."
不 我想说的是"想当什么样的妈妈"
I don't know if I should be a...
我不知道自己是不是...
Do you want to... Do you want me to put on some music?
要不要我去放点音乐
I have a mental thing. Uh... whatchamacallit,
我有精神疾病 叫什么...
clinical depression.
抑郁症
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表