你这有好的新片吗
What's new that's in that's good?
你难道不知道
You are aware...
就在这星期前
that there are over 100 years of cinema
电影已经出现一百多年了吗
released before this week?
但我想看新片
But I'm interested in new releases.
为什么
Why?
为什么新的就一定好
Why is something new somehow better?
水晶百事可乐就很新潮 但难喝得要命
Crystal Pepsi is new, and it sucks.
帮帮忙
Can you help me?
新片都在那边
Yeah, the new releases are right over there.
推荐"龙♥卷♥风♥" 超酷的
Oh, check out Twister. It's crunk!
1996年美国灾难电影
你怎么态度这么差
Why are you so terrible to customers?
因为电影太重要了
Because film matters.
没有任何媒介能像电影这样
There is no other medium that holds a mirror
赤♥裸♥裸地照出
to the human condition as nakedly as film does,
人生的酸甜苦辣
that speaks directly to our pain and sorrow and joy like cinema.
只有电影办得到
Nothing else comes close.
你肯定还没听过
Then you obviously haven't listened
莎拉·麦克拉克兰的新专辑吧
to the new Sarah McLachlan album.
多久没人从你那古怪柜子里
When's the last time anyone even rented anything
租过碟了
from your weird-ass shelf?
杰克推荐
"空中大灌篮"有吗
Where's Space Jam?
1996年美国动画电影
刻录碟都被一把火烧了
All our copies burned up in a fire.
滚吧
Go away.
我爱上的人是奇葩 第五季第一集
杰克 有人在看你的推荐
Jakey. Jake! It's happening.
杰克是哪位
Who's Jake?
我想夸夸他的品味
I want to give him my props.
我 我是杰克
I'm-I'm Jake.
嗨 我是杰克
Hi. Jake.
谢谢你的夸奖
The props are for me.
原来剽窃者是你
Hmm. So, you're the plagiarist.
- 什么 - 我最近在研究
- What? - I'm working through
安德鲁-雅克苏夫洛
Androuet-Jacques Soufflot's list
刊登在"电影评论"上的
of seminal cult and obscure films
邪典小众电影清单
from Critique de Cinema, and you have clearly
你的推荐显然照搬了他的
just ripped off his entire list for your section.
对 苏夫格给了我灵感...
I mean, sure, Soufflot was an inspiration...
我就知道 你这小偷
I knew it. Sneak.
我能看看吗
M-May I?
哇 你看了这么多
Whoa. You'll be done after you watch these.
- 嗯哼 - 刮目相看
- Mm-hmm. - I'm impressed.
看来你连"赎罪露营"里的
That means you made it through the beheading scene
斩首桥段都看了
of Bivouacs of Redemption.
那段超恶心
Ew! That was so disgusting.
- 可不是嘛 - 血溅得到处都是
- I know, wasn't it?! - There was so much blood.
还有他喉咙狂飙血的样子
The way his larynx kept flapping.
给
Oh, here.
你全看完后 我们去喝一杯吧
When you're done watching these, we should get a drink.
得了吧 你知道这清单
Come on, man. You know that list can never
不可能看完的
technically be completed.
爱不妥协
The Intransigence of Love.
老天 这不算
Oh, come on. That one doesn't count.
碟都找不到
It's impossible to find a copy.
据说它就是一部虐杀电影
Rumor has it it's basically a snuff film.
我知道 所以非看不可
I know. I have to see it.
杰克 很高兴认识你
Well, Jake... it has been a pleasure.
我会陪你喝一杯
And I will get that drink with you.
只要你帮我找到这部电影
Soon as you find me that movie.
你必须找到这电影
You have to find that movie.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know!
但怎么找
But how?
你得进入
You're gonna have to go onto
信息高速公路 宝贝
the information superhighway, baby.
欢迎进入
Welcome.
搜索结束
File's done.
图片下载完成
You've got pictures.
- 我去 - 我看不下去了
- Ugh! Come on. - I can't take it.
让个位
Stand back.
成功了 我黑进了巴黎大学苏夫洛教授的电脑
I'm in! I hacked into Professor Soufflot's computer
在他的文档里定位到了
at the Sorbonne, and I located a digital copy
"爱不妥协"的电子版文件
of The Intransigence of Love in his files.
太棒了 我爱网络
That's amazing! Love the Internet!
文件被加密了 我下载不了
It's password-protected, so I can't download it.
靠 我恨网络
Damn it! Hate the Internet!
我们得进入... 虚拟空间
We have to go into... cyberspace.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你确定这...
Are you sure this...?
电影文件
Oh. The movies!
你在找了吗
Are you looking?
我找不到
I can't find it.
再找找
Well, keep looking.
- 那是什么 - 他朝我们过来了
- What was that? - I think he's coming.
你好 谁在那里
Bonjour. Who is there?
- 动作快点 - 我也想啊
- Look, hurry up! - I'm trying!
他在靠近
He's getting closer.
快了
Almost there.
- 马上 - 兄弟快点
- Almost there. - Dude!
- 找到了 - 我们得赶紧出去
- I got it! - We got to jack out of here!
我们走
Let's go!
- 到手 - 太好了
- Yeah. - Yes!
# 长眠吧 英格兰女儿 #
Good night, you child of England
# 佳人已成风 #
Your time on Earth is past
# 向过往挥手 #
Say hello to all of history
# 香魂永恒不朽 #
Be with them everlast
# 你曾倾尽所有 #
You gave your everything
# 扶弱济穷 #
To the weak and poor
# 如今上帝降临法国 #
Now God has come to France
# 为你开启天堂之门 #
And opened your last door
# 戴安娜 #
Di...
嗨 杰克
Hi. Jake.
- 嘿 天哪 - 你好呀
- Hey! Oh, my God. - Hey!
哇哦
Whoa.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe this?
嗯 真让人痛心
Oh, yeah. S-So tragic.
我们都很震惊
Yeah, we're both truly shattered...
我有个好消息 我找到了
I have amazing news. I found it.
爱不妥协
The Intransigence of Love.
什么 不会吧 你怎么办到的
What?! Are you...?! How?!
为何要让美丽的王妃英年早逝
Could they have taken away our beautiful princess so early?
我们该一起看 你什么时候有空
Wait, w-we have to watch it. When are you free?
我得确认下日程
Um, let me check my schedule.
其实随时都可以
But pretty much literally anytime.
# 你曾倾尽所有 #
Gave your everything
# 扶弱济穷 #
To the weak and poor
# 如今上帝降临法国 #
Now God has come to France
- 我能看一眼吗 - 当然
- Oh, can I see? - Oh, yeah.
# 为戴安娜开启天堂之门 #
And opened that last door for Di.
等等 拍那边三个人
Oh, wait, get those three together right there.
- 不了 - 拿着吧
- No, no. - Take it.
好吧
Okay.
构图很棒
Great framing.
构图真不错 真的
Oh, really good composition. That's nice.
吉玛 你真是天才
Gemma, you're a natural.
你该去拍电影
You should be making movies, too.
不了 有些人只适合看电影
No. Some people were just meant to watch.
宝贝 宝贝 找到你啦
Babe! Babe. What's up...?!
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How's it going?
还不错
Fine?
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表