Fake. I sold the original to buy acid.
是假的 我拿卖♥♥原件的钱买♥♥了毒品
I said that my piano teacher "Bad-touched me" to get out of a recital.
我为了逃避演出 说钢琴老师猥亵我
I'm gonna go have a cigarette.
我出去抽根烟
Congratulations, Gretchen.
恭喜你 格雷琴
You've driven the help away again.
你又撵走一个帮你的人
The hamster didn't escape, I forgot to feed him.
仓鼠没越狱 是饿死的
Abortions? Yup!
堕胎 当然
I didn't graduate from college.
我大学没毕业
I know all of this, Gretchen.
我都知道 格雷琴
Bullshit.
放屁
No way. You would have tried to stop me.
你知道了会管我的
When could I ever control you?
我能管住你吗
When did you ever try?
你努力过吗
Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe,
你想过吗 我做这些破事
all the terrible shit I did was a cry for help?
没准是在求你帮我一把呢
Your father and I didn't want to indulge you. Why not?
你♥爸♥和我不想纵容你 为什么不
You wouldn't have figured out how to take care of yourself.
那样你就不会照顾自己了
I can't take care of myself!
我没法照顾自己
I have been suffering in the dark
我这一辈子
with a severe goddamn mental illness for my entire life!
都在和严重的心理疾病抗争
Oh, stop it.
闭嘴
Just because you're blue now and again
你现在心情不好
does not mean that you have an illness.
不代表就有心理疾病
You caught me drowning my American Girl dolls.
你明明看见我在淹洋娃娃
Why didn't you do anything?!
为什么不管不问
This is really too much.
别过分了
I tried to kill myself, Mommy.
我自杀过 妈妈
I did.
我试过
When I was 17.
十七岁的时候
I really wanted to die. I really did.
我真的想过去死
I sometimes still do.
我现在仍会想到死
You're right.
你说得对
Nothing we did was ever enough for you.
我们为你付出的还不够
Don't you think that if I had talked to someone
你有没有想过 如果我有人倾诉
when I was 13 or 17 or 26,
无论在十三岁 十七岁 还是二十六岁
that I would be better now?
我都会比现在好一点
That I wouldn't be this person?
我都不会变成现在这样
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
Do you want me to hold you
想让我抱着你
and tell you that I'm miserable, too?
告诉你我也很痛苦吗
That I haven't felt love for your father,
告诉你我这二十年来没爱过你父亲
for anyone, in 20 years?
也没爱过任何人吗
That I would kill to have an affair
还是告诉你我渴望风流韵事
but I'm too scared of what people might say?
但太害怕流言蜚语吗
Or worse, that no one would have me?
甚至糟糕到没人要我吗
Yes.
对
Well, I don't.
但我不想
Everyone's fine.
大家各得其所
Life is good, Gretchen.
生活很美好 格雷琴
I don't know why you have to make it so difficult for yourself.
我不明白你为什么非要过得那么艰难
I don't make it difficult. It is difficult.
错不在我 生活本就艰难
To be honest, it feels like...
说实话 这就像是...
No one wants to hear these things.
没人想听你说这些
If you insist on sharing them,
如果你执意要说
you'll just push everyone away.
大家都会疏远你的
You're wrong, Mommy.
你错了 妈妈
Maybe it'll push you away, but not Jimmy.
你会疏远我 但吉米不会
Last stop on the train.
最后一站
Is this a private club?
这是私人俱乐部吗
Where powerful people talk about their mistresses
权贵们谈论各自情妇
and topple governments?
商量推♥翻♥政♥府♥的地方吗
Yup. And you're now a member.
是的 你现在也是其中一员了
It doesn't actually unlock anything.
这钥匙开不了什么东西
You just show it and you get in.
进去之前把它拿出来就行
Yep. Enjoy.
先生 请享用
No. No, they'll sniff me out.
不 不 我会被排挤的
No, that-that's the point of this day.
不 今天的重点就在于此
You still think of yourself as lowly, poor,
你觉得自己出身卑微 家境贫寒
undeserving on the outside, but, Jimmy...
相貌平平 但是吉米...
you belong now.
你现在不是了
Go ahead.
尝尝
Carve out sauvignon blanc in the third trimester,
孕晚期禁饮白葡萄酒
and you can do whatever you want with my placenta.
并且胎盘随你处置
Threaten the well-being of my child again,
若再威胁到我孩子的健康
and I'll sue the britches off of you.
我就起诉你
You jerk!
你真坏
You were gonna leave.
我以为你真走了
I wasn't serious.
我在演戏呢
I was calling Becca's bluff, like you said.
你说得对 贝卡在唬我
I believed you. Well done.
我没看走眼 做得好
Anyway, I'm glad you're staying.
不管怎样 真高兴你能留下
So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow for the big day.
我们明天婚礼上见吧
Give me a call if you need anything,
有需要就打电♥话♥给我
or even if you just want to talk.
找我闲聊也可以
Does anybody talk on the phone anymore?
现在还有人用电♥话♥聊天吗
"Klondike one nine, patch me through, Midge."
"克朗代克1-9 帮我接通一下 米奇"
I don't know what you're doing, but okay.
虽然不知道你在说啥 但没关系
Bye, Paul.
再见 保罗
Did I forget something?
我落东西了吗
No. You said to call.
没啦 是你让我打电♥话♥的
Oh. Do you want me to come back in?
那你想让我回去吗
No.
不
This is nice.
这样就好
Hey, Paul?
嘿 保罗
Yes?
怎么啦
How do fish sleep?
鱼是怎么睡觉的
Oh, golly.
天哪
It's weirder than you think.
怪到你无法想象
For starters, fish don't have eyelids.
首先 鱼没有眼皮
You're leaving? I have to go meet your father at the hotel.
你要走了 我得回酒店找你♥爸♥
Apparently, he and the docent got into it
他显然和讲解员深入探讨了
about Reagan's handling of AIDS,
里根抗击艾滋病的方法
and he's still a little wound up.
他现在还兴致高昂呢
I will see you tomorrow.
我明天再过来
You're still coming?
你还来吗
You know, I see young people, daughters of my friends
我每次看到年轻人 朋友的女儿们
struggling with the question of having children,
纠结生孩子的问题时
and I just want to tell them, "Don't.
我都很想告诉她们 别要孩子
It's not worth it."
不值得
Mom. I'm serious.
妈 我是认真的
What pleasure is it?
生孩子有意思吗
You don't like me.
你不喜欢我
Your brother's a child.
你弟弟还没长大
You wanted real.
你想听真话
Whatever you think of me,
不管你怎么看我
it's my job to want more for you than you want for yourself.
我都有责任对你高要求
But if you need someone who doesn't push you
但如果你想找一个不会逼着你
and embraces your flaws,
并且能包容你缺点的人
I'm glad you found Jimmy.
我很高兴你找到了吉米
I wish you had that, too, Mommy.
我也祝你找到归宿 妈咪
See you tomorrow.
明天见
What a rush. I was on fire.
太刺♥激♥了 我刚刚太兴奋了
They followed my stories.
他们听懂了我的故事
They understood my obscure allusions and complex wordplay.
他们能理解我隐晦的典故和精妙的措辞
They loved me!
他们欣赏我
You just found your people, Jimmy.
你找到了知音 吉米
You found my people.
这多亏了你
You know, it is both infuriating and humbling
能有你这么体贴的朋友
how thoughtful of a friend you are.
真让我自惭形秽
You've seen me at my worst, and yet...
你陪我度过人生低谷 而且
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表