Thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我
Fam.
家人
That really should've been easier for you.
真是难为你了
I'll hook you up with some Joe Rogan supplements.
我回头给你搞点乔·罗根嗑的药
Family discount.
亲情价
You're right.
你是对的
I'm worthless.
我一无是处
I thought at least if I was dead,
我想至少我死了
then you'd get the life insurance money.
你能拿点保险金
But then I 'membered I never switched the auto-pay
但我忽然记起 我把旧卡丢在
to the new card after I left the old one
六旗公园的油条摊后
at that churro stand at Six Flags.
还没把自动支付转到新卡
Also, the new card would've bounced
可即便是新卡也用不了
on account of we're broke.
因为我们破产了
So I guess I'm worthless, dead or alive.
所以不论死活 我都一无是处
You're worth something to me.
对我来说不是
I'm so pathetic.
我挺悲哀的
Being pregnant is the only time
只有在怀孕时
I've ever really felt special.
我才觉得自己是特别的
I mean, since I stopped playing Clarissa
我是指 自我从游轮上离职
on the Nickelodeon cruise.
不再扮演克拉丽莎开始
You're always special.
你一直是特别的
Even when you're being a huge bitch.
虽然婊里婊气
Remember before when you said that thing
记得你说过
about only wanting to get knocked up
你之所以想怀孕
because it made you feel special?
是想获得一种特别感吗
Well, if we're keeping it 100...
可我们要真这么做了...
I was stalling.
我就自闭了
Yeah, at first just for the money, but then I realized
对 开始是为了钱 可后来我意识到
the idea of you being preggers with someone else's kiddo
如果让你怀上别人的孩子
kind of made me feel...
会让我看起来...
like not a man or whatnot.
不像个男人
Anyjunk, feelings are stupid.
反正感觉头顶绿油油的
Vernon, the fact that you were even open to the idea
弗南 其实你最初敢提议这事
in the first place just shows how confident and secure you are.
正说明了你的自信和安全感
And that's really sexy.
很有吸引力
Sexy, huh?
有吸引力
Very. Here.
超性感 给你
Things are gonna get better for us, just you wait.
你等着 生活会好起来的
Once I get funding for my Korean medical food truck,
只要我筹到韩式流动医疗车的资金
everything's gonna be coming up Vernon. And Becca.
一切都将好转 弗南 贝卡
And Tallulah. Shit.
还有塔卢拉
Well, I believe in you, honey.
好 我相信你 亲爱的
I mean, I have to.
我也只能信你
Shitballs.
我去
Poor baby. Here.
小可怜 来
One hour to the eclipse! I repeat,
离月食还有一小时 重复一遍
one hour to the ecl...
离月食还有...
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is the moment
女士们先生们 男孩女孩们 众所期待的时刻
we've all been waiting for. Are you ready?
即将到来 你们准备好了吗
Yes! Well, then,
好了 那么
look to the skies!
仰望天空吧
It's so neat.
太光洁了
Yes!
来了
Brilliant! Brilliant!
精彩 精彩
Absolutely brilliant.
精彩绝伦
Ah, wonderful.
太棒了
Eclipses never fail
月食施展的魔法
to cast their magic spells, do they?
从没让人失望过 对吧
Indeed, they do not.
是的 很棒
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Did your guests enjoy themselves?
你的客人开心吗
I think so. It's complicated.
开心 事情有点复杂
Oh, must be nice to have family.
有家人挺好的吧
It's always just been me and the cosmos.
而我只有宇宙为伴
And the prostitutes.
还有妓♥女♥
I've come to understand that the main attraction
我开始明白
of having Becca as my surrogate was so, in some small way,
我之所以让贝卡为我代♥孕♥
my marriage wouldn't have been a total waste.
只是不想白白浪费一场婚姻
Well, there is no waste in the universe.
宇宙间没有浪费一说
When something comes to an end, be it a galactic age,
在银河系中 一些事物消亡后
a star or a weekend away,
不论星河之遥 还是咫尺之间
it is simultaneously the beginning of something else.
总会有其他事物同时萌发
Loss can be hard, but you might be mourning something
失去诚然痛苦 但你所悲切的
that was never actually there in the first place.
可能根本就不曾存在过
Yes, maybe this idea you had of making a new family
没错 也许你想成家的愿望
slipped through your fingers,
从指缝中溜走了
but perhaps there's something else already there
但或许另一扇门已为你开启
that you've failed to see.
而你还没看到
Doctor.
医生
I got you, bro.
我帮你 兄弟
Oh, this is really happening.
来了 来了
Epic!
太爽了
Did you know there was an eclipse last night?
你知道昨晚有月食吗
No. Who cares?
不知道 谁关心这个
I don't know. Dipshits like...
不知道 某些笨蛋...
Oh, shit. I conjured them.
我去 刚说到他们
Hey, guys.
嘿 朋友们
What are you doing in our diner?
你们在我们餐馆做什么
Your diner? I didn't know
你的餐馆吗 我怎么不知道
you'd gotten into the restaurant business, Jimmy.
你还经营餐厅呢 吉米
We're just getting b-fast. Nothing weird about that.
我们只是吃早饭 没什么奇怪的
So don't try to make it weird, okay?
所以别大惊小怪的 行吗
Okay, well, great bumping into you. Not.
好吧 早上好 再见
Hold me.
# 抓住我 #
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表