Sorry. No.
抱歉 不
Sorry, I'm sorry. Um, I'm just flinchy.
该说抱歉的是我 我有点紧张
I want a hug. It's okay.
我需要拥抱 好啊
Hey, in fact... let's hug
不过... 我得先去趟厕所
as soon as I go pee-pee in your toilet.
等我尿完我们再抱抱
Then we're gonna hug like motherfuckers.
到时候我们可以来个熊抱
He says his door is unlocked.
他说门没锁
It's go time. You got this.
去吧 你可以的
Easy peasy.
小菜一碟
Mouthwash, gum, antibacterial wipes.
漱口水 口香糖 消毒纸巾
Stash it in a bush.
务必藏好
Remember, this is for your lady. It's just skin.
记住 这为的是你老婆 只是肌肤之亲
You got this!
祝你好运
Hello.
有人吗
Hello.
你好啊
Oh. There you are.
原来你在这
Got a lovely, lovely house. Books!
房♥子真不错 还有书
Very nice.
太棒了
I don't know this neighborhood.
我没来过这片
Seems to have a high walkability rating.
好像挺适合散步的
Shh. Take off your shirt.
嘘 衣服脱了
Ah. Okay.
啊 行
Just like that. Decisive. Good on you, mate.
就喜欢爽快人 看好你哦 兄弟
I'm a little nervous. You see, this is my...
我有点紧张 毕竟这是我...
Can you stop talking?
你能闭嘴吗
Right, yeah, okay, okay.
能 好吧 不说了
Silencio, por favor.
保持安静
I'll just, I'll just get at it then.
那我直接来吧
Could you make it a little sexy?
你能表现得性感一点吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, well, I plan to.
可以 可以 我是这么打算的
Yeah, it's lovely.
很可爱 对吧
Oh, you like that? You like that?
快看这肌肉 你喜欢吗
See, I do not work out,
我可是从不健身的
like, in a traditional sense,
起码不做常规的那种健身
but I have a top-notch calisthenics routine...
但是我会一套超棒的体操动作
Yeah, the name of which is derived
这套体操动作的命名
from Callisthenes of Olynthus.
源自卡利斯提尼斯
Fun fact, Aristotle was his great uncle.
更有意思的是 他是亚里士多德的侄外甥
Now, you might wonder...
你也许会好奇...
That was quick. How'd it go?
这么快 体验如何
He disinvited me. What? Why?
他把我赶出来了 为什么
He accused me of being a closeted virgin,
他说我是个深柜处♥男♥
and then I sort of lunged at him awkwardly,
然后我扑向他的时候也挺尴尬的
fell into his leg,
我摔进了他腿间
knocked over a picture puzzle he'd been working on.
还把他正在拼的拼图弄散了
He was livid.
他就生气了
I mean, his attitude at the end was a real turnoff.
他最后那个态度真让人性致全无
He gave you zero eggplants.
他给了你零个茄子[亦指阳♥具♥]
Zero?! How dare he!
零个 他竟敢这样
Well, in retaliation, I shall give him...
得反击才行 我要给他...
Uh, you can't. He blocked you.
你不能 他拉黑你了
Where's your shirt?
你衣服呢
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Nothing. I was just seeing if you had a cat.
没干嘛 我在找你家的猫
Do you have a cat? Because I couldn't find one.
你养猫吗 我都找不到
Oh, the comb. I was thinking of getting one of these,
对了 梳子 我正想拿把梳子
and I wanted to know if it could fit in my bra.
试试我胸罩的尺寸
Why, are you accusing me of stealing?
怎么 你要告我偷东西吗
That is really messed up of you, Rachel. Projecting much?
你这么想就太过了 瑞秋 你想太多了
What?
干嘛
Why are you laughing at me?
为什么笑我
This is my absolute favorite part of a new friendship.
我很喜欢看到新朋友...
When the real comes out.
原形毕露的样子
Listen, Gretchen, here's how it is with me.
格雷琴 我来告诉你我的想法
I don't let just anyone in.
我不轻易交朋友
But I don't lose people, so...
也不会轻易放手 所以...
once you're in, you're in for life.
我们一日为友 终身为友
But, seriously, I am gonna need my grandmother's comb back.
但你必须得把我外婆的梳子还我
What are you gonna do? Eh.
你打算怎么办
Just live a sexless existence next to a prickly, mute,
我只能继续和这个敏感冷淡
redheaded ball of anger and recrimination
挑剔易怒的红发女魔头过无性生活
until she eventually leaves me.
直到她彻底离开我
Or enact some far worse revenge gleaned from countless hours
或者强行拉着她看"紧咬不放"
spent watching Snapped, in which women finally, you know, snap.
彻底让她紧紧咬住我不放手
Fuck this. You can't give up.
别说骚话了 你不能放弃
Let's go to the West Hollywood bars. I'll wingman you.
我们去西好莱坞的酒吧探探 我做你僚机
Oh, forget it. I clearly can't ess a stranger's dee.
算了吧 我对陌生人下不去口
I'd have to at least be comfortable with the guy, or...
我起码得和这人相处愉快
I did it.
我成功了
Did what? The thing you told me to do.
成功什么了 就是你让我去做的事
I did it. I did the thing.
我成功了 我做了
I did it. Jimmy. Wait.
我做了 吉米 等等
Whoa, what?
你说什么
Jimmy. Jimmy? Jimmy.
吉米 吉米 吉米
What are you...? What? Who?
你怎么... 和谁做的
Quinn. What? What?
奎因 天哪
What is happening?
发生了什么
Oh, my God. You...
我的天哪 你...
Jimmy!
吉米
What the actual fuck?!
太他妈厉害了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
You, you sucked a dick for me.
你为我去口了男人
I say "Essed a dee." It's classier.
我会用"吹♥箫♥"代替 更文艺些
Wait. Oh, no. But Rachel...
慢着 不 那瑞秋
Oh, no, no. It's fine. He called her right before he left.
没事 很顺利 他走之前告诉她了
She thought it was hilarious.
她觉得很有意思
Really? Seriously? Phew. Okay, then.
真的吗 那好吧
So, we're good?
那我们和好了吗
Yes, Jimmy. We're good.
当然 吉米 我们和好了
I mean, I was just trying to get you off my back.
我本来只想让你离我远点
What? Nothing. You did it for me.
什么 没什么 你为我去做了
Mm. I love you for that.
我好爱你
By the way, they're coming over for dinner tomorrow night.
对了 他们明晚来吃饭
Try not to drop your fork
你到时可别情难自已
and accidentally suck his dick again.
当场下口哦
To making connections.
致相识
To the serendipity of meeting you guys at that cake tasting,
致蛋糕店的不解之缘
and to always being open to new experiences.
致新机遇
To letting people in.
致新朋友
And to the lengths our husbands will go to make us happy.
致我们丈夫的"大尺度"
Oh, well. If it was good enough for Oscar Wilde
再致意奥斯卡·王尔德
and Tennessee Williams and Truman Capote
田纳西·威廉斯 杜鲁门·卡波特
and James Baldwin...
詹姆斯·鲍德温...
Okay, most of my favorite male writers, actually.
好像都是我喜欢的男作家
To friends for life.
致终身之友
For life.
致生活
I don't let just anyone in...
我不轻易交朋友
but I don't lose people. Once you're in, you're in for life.
也不会轻易放手 我们一日为友 终身为友
For life!
致生活
I don't lose people. You're in for life.
我不会轻易放手 你是终身之友
For life. For life. You're in for life.
致生活 致生活 终身为友
You're in for life.
终身为友
Jimmy, what are you guys talking about?
吉米 你们在说什么呢
What?
什么
The blowjob.
口♥交♥的事
Gretchen, the, uh... Jimmy?
格雷琴 就是 吉米
You did know about the...
你应该知道...
Blowjob? You didn't put your...
口♥交♥ 你不会把你的...
you had his... your m-mouth, Jimmy?
你用嘴 吉米
What are you doing? Wait, you didn't tell her?
你在干嘛 等一下 你没有告诉她吗
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表