Everybody been knowing
# 人群乌泱 #
To a wedding we're goin'.
# 去向你我的婚礼 #
I've done it. I bested my depression.
我成功了 我战胜了抑郁
Gretchen, I gazed into the eye of the great void
格雷琴 我看向虚空
and I said, "Nay, you shan't take me today, void."
然后说 "你今天俘虏不了我 虚空"
Sorry for being such a bummer yesterday.
对不起 我昨天太无赖了
It was really quite selfish of me
我真是自私
to burden you with my sadness like that.
让你承担我的悲伤
No worries. And now I wholly empathize with your experience of depression.
没什么 我现在完全理解你的抑郁
I'm just glad those dark days are behind us.
好在黑暗的日子都过去了
Anyways, I really got to get to...
对了 我真得去...
I am gonna seize this glorious day to take care of manifold wedding tasks.
我要抓住美好的今天处理繁杂的婚礼事务
I can't believe we're getting married in four days.
不敢相信我们再过四天就结婚了
Same. I'm also gonna take my tux to get pressed.
我也是 我要去熨一下燕尾服
Would you like me to take your dress, as well?
要帮你把婚纱也熨一下吗
Don't worry, I won't peek at it.
我保证不偷看
Actually, I don't have one. What's that?
我没有婚纱 怎么回事
No dress, homeboy. I've been busy.
没来得及买♥♥ 我太忙了
Work. Got to go, so busy.
忙工作 我上班啦
Debbie go boom, cat butt turn for worse.
黛比死了 猫屁♥股♥越裂越大
Bye.
拜
Remind the DA that
提醒地方检察官
while Lil' Reba claims in every interview
虽然利尔·瑞芭宣称自己在"搬砖[贩毒]"
to be "Moving bricks," She's nine years old.
可她毕竟才九岁
Then leak to the source that Reba is quote:
再把消息放出去 就说瑞芭
"Hard as shit and has been flipping packs since she was six."
"生活艰难 自小搬砖"
Okay? Uh, yes, and...
好吗 还有...
Let me call you back.
我稍后打给你
Lindsay, please. I really don't have
琳德西 你消停点吧
time for your...
我真的没时间...
Oh, dear God.
老天爷啊
I really like you, Yvette.
我真的喜欢你 伊薇特
I want to go hiking to Costco
我想和你徒步去好市多
with you and buy chili stuff.
买♥♥辣肉酱配料
Let's make a chili.
我们做辣肉酱吧
Did you seriously think that putting on
你以为凭这个蕾丝歌♥手出场秀
some lesbian minstrel show would convince me to... what?
就能让我... 让我做什么
I don't even know what you want.
我都不知道你想要什么
I want you. You're not gay.
我想要你 你不是同性恋
Not to mention the fact that you had an agenda
更不用说你心怀鬼胎
to get Gretchen hired back.
想让我重新雇用格雷琴
That's not true! We squished boxes before you fired Gretchen.
我没有 我们是在你炒格雷琴前啪的
Don't hire her back; I don't care.
不需要让她回来 我不在乎
I'm sorry, Lindsay.
很抱歉 琳德西
Okay, you're right, maybe I am trying hard
你说得对 我可能用力过猛了
but that's because I love you so quit the bullshit
那是因为我太爱你 所以少废话
and tell me you love me back or I'll stab you, you fucking cunt.
说你也爱我 不然我就捅死你这个荡♥妇♥
You know what?
听好了
You're fired.
你被解雇了
You can't fire me.
你不能解雇我
There are literal hours of security footage
监控视频拍到你
of you stealing confidential documents from the shred bin.
从碎纸机里偷机密文件
You mean the locked trash?
你是说那些锁起来的垃圾
You also just threatened to stab me.
你还威胁说要捅死我
I'm gonna... Yeah.
我要... 走吧
So what am I looking at, severance package-wise?
要不要打个分手炮
Just around?
在这里做就可以
Ballpark it for me is fine.
蹭蹭不进去也行
Yo, you got the papers? No, Gretchen.
拿到文件了吗 没有 格雷琴
I don't have your papers.
我没拿到你的文件
I quit. What? Why?
我辞职了 什么 为什么
For you, in solidarity. I thought you'd be happy.
因为姐妹大过天 我想你会高兴
Four days, Lindsay.
还剩四天 琳德西
You couldn't hold on for four Goddamn more days?
你就不能再他妈坚持四天吗
No! This has gone too far.
不能 这事失控了
Just tell Jimmy the truth.
告诉吉米真♥相♥吧
If someone really loves you, they don't get mad,
如果他真心爱你
no matter what you tell them.
不会生你气的
Here, watch.
看这里
I've been sleeping with Yvette.
我和伊薇特睡了
And also, I didn't quit; she fired me.
不是我辞的职 是她炒了我
See?
看见没
And I ate her butt. See? No one cares.
我还舔了她的逼 没谁在乎
Yvette? You were literally sleeping with the enemy!
伊薇特 你竟然上了敌人的床
You're not gay.
你不是蕾丝
Well, I thought maybe I was for a second because I'm lost.
有一瞬间我觉得我是
Jesus.
天啊
Changed my mind, maybe you shouldn't tell Jimmy.
我改主意了 也许你不该告诉吉米
Also, she wasn't the enemy.
还有 她不是敌人
You actually did screw up pretty bad.
你确实捅了大篓子
You caused, like, a hundred grand worth of water damage to that club.
你让俱乐部损失了十万
You sound like a narc.
你的口气像缉毒警
You're a giant narc bitch and I have somewhere to be.
你这个缉毒婊 我走了
Narc. Well, you're a tiny bitch.
缉毒婊 你是个小婊♥子♥
And I have nowhere to be.
我无处可去
And you didn't even say anything about my hair.
你都没评价下我的新发型
It's Paul hair.
和保罗一模一样
What are you doing later?
你要去干嘛
I don't know! Call me!
不知道 打电♥话♥问
Oh, hi.
你好
Um, my friend's a klepto and I think she just stole a dog.
我朋友有盗窃癖 我想她偷了一只狗
What? Uh... No.
什么 不是
These doggos are all up for adoption
这些狗是要被领养
or walking. We're here every week.
或者让人遛的 我们每周都在这里
You know, most people do this for the dogs,
多数人是来让狗散心的
but something tells me that chick needs
但我感觉有个女孩
these walks more than the dogs do.
比狗更需要散心
Some of the dogs actually get bummed when she shows up.
有的狗一看到她就蔫了
Like they can smell the desperation.
好像狗能闻到她的绝望
Just give me a dog, man.
赶紧给我条狗
Make it a real badass one.
来条狂拽酷炫的
You following me, narc?
你在跟踪我
I'm worried about you, Gretchen.
我担心你 格雷琴
Why? I'm doing great.
为什么 我很好啊
Look how good I am at fetch.
看狗多喜欢我抛的棍子
What were you looking for in the garbage this morning?
今天早上你在垃圾堆里找什么
Mind your own business, Edgar. You made it my business
别管闲事 埃德加 从你偷我药开始
when you started stealing my meds.
这就是我的事了
Meds you don't use. I don't use them
那是你不吃的药 我不吃
because they were messing me up and they're prescribed to me.
是因为药让我更糟了 再说药是开给我的
Who knows what they're doing to you.
谁知道你吃了会怎么样
I do.
我知道
They're making life bearable.
药让生活好过了点
Are you insane, monitoring me?
你在监视我 你疯了吗
My parents did that and they were my parents.
我父母也监视过我 注意是亲生父母
And I rejected them forever for it.
我再也没理过他们
You're just... you.
你只是无关紧要的人
Like, who the fuck are you even?
你以为你是谁啊
Maybe the best thing for everyone
也许对所有人来说
would be for you
最好的事情就是
to get the hell out of our lives for good!
你永远滚出我们的生活
I know you got fired.
我知道你失业了
Please don't tell Jimmy.
求你别告诉吉米
Jimmy doesn't care about your job.
吉米不在乎你的工作
Edgar, I am begging you.
埃德加 我求你了
Don't tell Jimmy.
不要告诉吉米
He will leave me again and this time, he won't be wrong to do it.
他还会离开我的 这次错的不是他
Gretchen, Jesus.
格雷琴 天哪
I was really trying at work.
我真的很努力地工作
And I still blew it.
但我还是搞砸了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表