- 他养金毛吗 - 不养
- Did he have a golden retriever? - No.
他养罗威纳犬
A Rottweiler.
天哪 你还好吗
Jesus, are you okay?
- 山姆在等你接电♥话♥ - 我不在
- Sam's on the phone for you. - She's not here!
我毙了山姆的垃圾新歌♥
I killed Sam's garbage track.
等一下
Wait a sec.
你毙了它 意思是你联♥系♥了所有电台和媒体
You killed it as in you called every radio station and media outlet
让他们别放这首歌♥
and convinced them not to play the track
尽管他们已经收到了
even though they'd already received it?
并且还抽出了约炮的时间
And I still found time to get all in it.
你知道吗 你是对的
Ugh. You know what? You're right.
你和吉米都是炮王
You and Jimmy are both pulling tail.
- 去死吧 - 这才对嘛
- Screw this. - There's my girl.
明晚 苏荷馆
Tomorrow night, Soho House.
格雷琴要大杀四方了
Gretchen goes to slam town.
星期四
过来打个招呼 我要忙死了
Come here, say hi. I'm dying.
我得洗个澡
Oh, uh... Oh, I should really take a shower.
老天 你是上了条鲶鱼吗
Jesus, did you bone a catfish?
约炮周
Oh. Fuck Week.
- 约炮周 - 你终于准备好
- Fuck Week! - So you're ready
- 出去玩了吗 - 等我做完
- to finally go out, huh? - As soon
闹闹这份目标盈利计划
as I finish this target monetization strat for Nock Nock.
如果我能提高他的参与度
If I can increase his engagement levels,
给他几个重要代言
land him a few key endorsements...
也许我能让他上韦兹频道
Ooh! Maybe I can get him a Waze channel?
星期五
我绝不是为五斗米折腰的人
I'm not in it for the money, never have been.
你开玩笑吧
You kidding?
伙计们
Guys!
伙计们 我在开会呢
Guys, I am in a meeting.
琳德西毙了我们的新歌♥
Lindsay tanked our release.
我们酷炫的好歌♥就这样被埋没了
Now no one's gonna hear our fire-ass track of fire!
我一直说这首歌♥不够好
I keep telling them the track isn't ready.
这不归你管 疯婆子
That's not your job, Messy bitch!
- 这确实归她管 - 她算哪根葱
- Guys, that is exactly her job! - But who the hell is she to tell us shit?
我是你们的公♥关♥ 你们就归我管
I am your publicist! That's who I am!
她不过就是个经常跟你鬼混的大♥波♥妹罢了
She's just some titty girl who used to hang out with you.
我才不是什么大♥波♥妹 简直是侮辱人
I'm not some titty girl. That's insulting.
现在我们要听命于她 就她
And now, we're supposed to listen to her? Her?
我名正言顺 格雷琴选了我
I have a job, and it's whatever Gretchen just said it was.
- 你们得听我的 - 听她的
- Yes you are! - Her?
我能听听你们的歌♥吗
May I hear the track?
# 站在一边看着 #
Stand around while you watch
- # 曲奇怎样碎的 # - # 曲奇 #
- How the cookie crumbles, people now - Cookie!
# 你的印迹 是喃喃自语 #
All your tracks, mostly made of mumbles
# 自♥由♥联想 像诗人一样 #
Free-associatin' shit like a poet
# 诗歌♥ #
Poetry!
"曲奇"那句不算
Forget we added that cookie line.
太烂了 你们想表达什么
That is so bad. What were you guys even going for?
我们的听众都是些大妈
We've been getting a lot of moms at our shows,
她们连余兴派对都不参加
and...they're not even coming to the after-party.
我们每况愈下了 碧池
We're losing relevance, bitch!
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特发行"小碎药丸"后也是这样
Like Alanis Morissette after Jagged Little Pill.
加拿大摇滚女歌♥手 小碎药丸是史上销量最高的唱片之一
你们的曲子很不错
You got a wild track in there,
但词写得太差了
but there's all this shit covering it.
你扔来玉米片 麦片
You got Corn Flakes and Lucky Charms
可可泡芙
and Cocoa Puffs.
但我只要一口牛奶
But I just want a taste the milk.
- 他又是哪根葱 - 朋友们...
- Who the hell is this kid! - Guys...
我让琳德西推迟发行这首歌♥
I told Lindsay to hold off on releasing the song,
是因为我想让你们和闹闹切磋一下
because I wanted to link you guys up with Nock Nock.
他未经考验 但前途无限
He's untested but very promising.
我觉得跟他合作
I think a collab with him
有助于你们把歌♥改进到理想状态
could help you get your track where you want it.
我不认识这个满口杂粮的神经病
I don't know this corny, cereal-ass bitch!
他的歌♥在"声音云"上的
He gets half a million
月播放量达五十万
monthly listens on SoundCloud.
很高兴见到你 闹闹 对吗
Nice to meet you. Nock Nock, is it?
能帮助你们是我的荣幸
It'd be an honor to help you guys out.
"大咪♥咪♥梦想"帮我度过了父母离婚的难关
Big Titty Dreams got me through my parents' divorce.
看见没 这就是完美案例
See? This is a perfect example
酷博能让不同类型的音乐人擦出火花
of the extra cross-pollination that Caliber can offer.
我签约
I'm in.
- 没事了吧 - 我俩还有事 格雷琴
- So we good? - We're not good, Gretch.
你把我一个人抛在苏荷馆
You ditched me at Soho House,
结果我睡了一个心理学会的理事
and I ended up pegging an agent from APA.
心理学会 格雷琴
APA, Gretch.
我去 这周是你的约炮周
Oh, shit. You're on a Fuck Week?
所以你才不回我的短♥信♥吗
That's why you've been ignoring my texts?
没错
Yes. Duh.
下次直说就行
Next time just say so.
谢谢 朋友
Thanks, fam.
我办到了 我签下他了 如果他真的很强
I did it! I got him! Can you imagine how exciting
这得多有成就感啊
this would be if he were actually good?
我们走起
We doing this?
必须的
Hell yeah.
他们太辣了
Oh, these guys are so hot!
我都等不及和他们为爱鼓掌了
I can't wait to put my stuff in their stuff!
低谷挣扎的演员是最棒的
Struggling actors are the best.
他们急于证明一切
They have so much to prove.
怎么还没把酒送来
Oh, where are those dummies with our drinks?
他们最好快点 我都欲♥火♥难耐了
They better hurry, 'cause I'm so ready to get down with their dicks.
你还好吗
You okay?
你在发抖 而且你眼睛在泛泪光
You're shaking, and your eyeballs are real shiny.
因为跟你一起做这事我太开心了
It's because I'm so happy we're doing this.
- 你呢 - 当然了 我都等不及
- You? - Definitely! I am so pumped
和陌生人翻云覆雨了
to bone down with some strange.
但你没必要啊
But you don't have to.
你这周够忙了
You've had a busy week.
我的小妹妹精疲力尽了 但我可以陪你
My hood is extremely chapped. But I'm still down if you are.
除非... 你想走
Unless... you want to go.
我觉得...
I mean...
某种程度上...
in a way...
离开这里更奇葩
that might be the crazier thing to do.
没人会看见的
No one would see it coming.
我也不想干了
I don't wanna do this, either!
我宣布 约炮周到此结束
Oh, I'm calling it. Fuck Week's done.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
说实话 我只想找个固定伴侣 格雷琴
For real, I just want to find my forever dick, Gretch.
我感觉有点恶心
I have this gross feeling.
也许工作真能给我满足感
Maybe I'm actually fulfilled by my job.
也许它不再只是个休息的地方
Like, maybe it's not just someplace for me to go to nap under my desk anymore.
比起跟一帮壮汉庆祝签约成功
And instead of celebrating this win with a bunch of dick,
我更想回家告诉吉米
all I want to do is go home and tell Jimmy.
我能在你家凑合一晚吗
Oh, can I crash at your place tonight?
我都受够贝卡和弗南了
I'm sick of hearing Becca and Vernon whisper-fight
他们总为谁该给塔卢拉洗眼睛的事吵
over whose turn it is to rinse out Tallulah's eye.
能借一下你的唇膏吗
Can I borrow your lip balm?
我去
Oh, shit.
你看吉米发的照片 这屁♥股♥真瘪
Look at Jimmy's Instagram. What a pale booty.
天 品味还需提升啊 吉米
Geez, have some standards, Jimmy.
晚安 琳子
Good night, Lindser.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy,
我不怪你睡了这么个扁屁♥股♥
I forgive you for hooking up with such a flat butt.
腾点地方 我来宠幸你了
Make room. I'm coming to spoon you.
吉米
Jimmy?
吉...
Jim...
星期一
看看你的包
约炮周快乐
你是吉米·希瓦·奥瓦利
You're Jimmy Shive-Overly!
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表