You little ginger fool. You say
你说 "在街上等我"
you were "Waiting on the street"
因为你想象的市政厅
because you imagined City Hall
类似售货亭
was just some sort of kiosk
或者店面 是吗
or storefront, didn't you?
不是 我...
No. I...
因为你从没去过那里
Because you've never been there.
没去付罚单
Not to pay a parking ticket,
也没去结婚
not to get married.
你也没去
You didn't show up either!
不 我去了 如果我没去
Yes, I did. Why would I be wearing this dress
- 为什么穿着婚纱 - 当我因为喝酒
- if I didn't? - See, when I mistakenly
错过了我们的市政厅婚礼
drank through our City Hall wedding,
埃德加出于对暴♥力♥的偏爱
Edgar's first instinct was to use his penchant for violence
首先想到的是让我装作被地痞流氓打了
to make it look as though I was set upon by ruffians.
现在看来 这对蠢货
Now something tells me, as the twin dummies of the group,
琳德西也会有一样的蠢想法
Lindsay had a similar moronic idea.
这是我的蠢主意
It was my moronic idea!
好吧
Fine.
我也错过了
I missed it, too.
- 坐吧 格雷琴 - 不
- Sit down, Gretchen. - No.
- 来嘛 我们能解决的 - 不
- Oh, come on. We can figure this out. - No.
我知道 我只是现在没法坐
I know. I just can't sit down right now.
我错过婚礼
I missed the wedding
是因为我在用新马桶自♥慰♥
cause I was banging my new toilet.
说来话长
It's a long story.
其实不是
Actually, it's not.
这就是全部了
I just said the whole thing.
所以 我们都没去
So, neither of us showed.
你觉得还有什么深层原因吗
Do you think there's some deeper meaning?
格雷琴·卡特勒的婚礼日记
Gretchen Cutler's Wedding Diary.
我觉得我想要个婚礼
I think I want a wedding.
婚礼 你疯了吗
A wedding? Are you mad?
他也想要
He wants one, too!
把故事告诉她 吉米 雾气弥漫的圣诞节
Tell her about the fog, Jimmy. The Christmas fog.
亲爱的格雷琴
Dear Gretchen,
如果你看到这个 是因为我已经死了
if you're watching this, it's because I died.
开玩笑的
Just kidding!
是因为我要结婚了
It's because we're getting married!
如果一切都按计划进行
If everything's gone according to the plan,
你该是个火♥辣♥的二十二岁海洋生物学家
you're a hot 22-year-old marine biologist
订婚对象是乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯
who's engaged to Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
美国童星
二十二岁
22.
- 他很帅 - 你不是他 亲爱的
- He's so cute. - You're no JTT, pal.
好了 所以这是必备部分
Okay. So this is the must-have section.
法式蕾丝礼服配着十英尺长的裙摆
A French lace gown with a ten-foot train,
巧克力喷泉
a chocolate fountain.
"新街边男孩"的表演
New Kids on the Block will perform.
成立于波士顿的男孩乐队
有关完整列表
For the complete list, refer
请参阅这本书里的"必备部分"
to the must-haves section in our book.
我知道听上去很搞笑 但是婚姻太吓人了
I know it sounds fun, but marriage can be really scary.
所以 如果你感到紧张 只要记住
So, if you ever get nervous, just remember
你让现在的我很开心
you're making me really happy.
别忘了征询妈妈的意见
And don't forget to run everything by Mom,
否则你就得去
or you'll have to eat dinner
楼下小黑屋吃晚饭了
in the scary room for bad girls under the stairs.
我们要定个日期吗
So should we pick a date?
- 八月七号♥是个好... - 不行
- August 7 is a nice... - No.
婚礼
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表