You look nice.
你真好看
Thanks. You, too.
谢谢 你也是
You got it right.
你终于买♥♥对了
For once.
第一次
I resent that.
我不服
I love weddings.
我爱婚礼
Damn it. My game is on there.
该死的 我的游戏还没玩完呢
Coffee?
有咖啡吗
29 days.
还有二十九天
Can you believe it?
你敢信吗
Until our wedding.
婚礼日啊
Right, that. Crazy.
是啊 真快
Coffee?
咖啡好了吗
Do we have any travel mugs?
我们有旅行杯吗
Got to get over to the event space, like, yesterday.
好像昨天就该去婚礼场地的
Got you something. Fuck yeah. Gimme.
给你的 太好了 快给我
Shoes?
鞋子
Dope shoes.
潮鞋吗
Yeah. Not just any dope shoes.
没错 但不是一般潮鞋
Dope wedding shoes.
潮牌婚鞋
I got some as well. Gretchen confused.
我也有 我有点懵
I've been reading up on some common wedding mistakes,
我最近在研究婚礼上常见的错误
and it turns out most people forget to break in their shoes.
结果发现很多人忘了事先适应鞋子
So you want me to wear these today?
所以今天要我穿这个吗
The one day my job requires me to walk around a bunch?
我今天要走好多路
Have you been there the whole time?
你一直在那吗
I've gotten really good at tuning you out.
看来我能自动屏蔽你了
Why do you have to walk around a bunch today?
你今天为什么要走好多路
Oh, well, thank you for asking, Edgar!
谢谢你的关心 埃德加
It's only the biggest event of my career.
今天是我职业生涯最重要的时刻
Sam and the boys are dropping a new joint,
山姆他们有新歌♥发布
so I organized this phat listening party
所以我办这场音乐派对
as their big comeback. Plus,
庆祝他们回归 还有
I convinced them to throw Nock Nock a verse.
我说服他们让闹闹唱一段
Double plus, I billed him as this big mystery guest
还有还有 我将他列为神秘嘉宾
to get all the hip-hop writers thirsty A.F. To attend.
来吸引所有想出名的嘻哈作者出席
Genius, huh?
天才吧
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
Just a couple of hotties, ready to get married,
一对准备结婚的俊男靓女
from the ankles down.
脚踏潮鞋
XL is coming?
大魔头也要来吗
What?
怎么
How stupid are you?
你是有多蠢
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Gretchen has a very important event tonight,
格雷琴今晚那么重要的事
and you don't even react, let alone volunteer to go.
你都没点反应吗 更别说主动参与了
Why are you talking to me like this? What's happening?
为什么这么跟我说话 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Best I can figure, now that we're cowriters,
也许因为我们是合作作者了
I'm spontaneously reevaluating our relationship
我自然重新评估了我们的关系
and realizing... nah.
意识到... 没什么
"Nah"? Anyway,
"没什么" 不管怎样
you and Gretchen, I have thoughts.
我有点忠告给你和格雷琴
You can be unsupportive to her now, but that will not fly
你现在可以不支持她 但你们结婚后
once you're married. I am incredibly supportive.
就不能这样了 我很支持她
You guys are supposed to be creating a life together.
你们应该共同开创美好的生活
The only way that works is if you take active interest
只有主动关心对方生活中
in the parts of each other's lives
那些与你没有直接关系的事
that don't directly affect you.
你们才能走得长远
Why would I do that?
为什么
Because otherwise, you'll never really be a couple.
不这么做 你们永远成不了真正的夫妻
You'll just be two people.
只是两个独♥立♥的人
Let's get to work on the script.
继续改剧本吧
Okay.
好的
Mike, don't forget to not let me forget
迈克 别忘了提醒我
to text Sway in the Morning in the morning.
早上给"清晨摇摆"发短♥信♥
I mean, tomorrow morning.
我是说明天早上
Figure it out! Bye.
自己想去 再见
Ooh, what are you doing?
你干什么呢
Boss shit. Walk with me.
老板的屁事 跟我来
Can you believe this place?
你能相信吗
It's an old asbestos factory.
这是一家废弃石棉厂
I found it advertised on Craigslist
我在分类信息网看到的
as a hipster wedding venue.
标注是时髦婚礼场地
Cool, huh?
很棒吧
Yep. Real dope.
是哦 很酷
If tonight doesn't go flawlessly,
要是今晚出一点差错
Yvette is gonna have my ovaries on a platter.
伊薇特会把我生吞活剥了的
That woman plays like she's warm and caring,
那女人表面上温和体贴
but that ho once fired a dude for getting ball cancer.
但却炒了一个得了睾丸癌的人
Sure, but shouldn't you be doing wedding shit?
但你不该在准备婚礼吗
It's 29 days away.
只剩二十九天了
Why does everyone know that?
为什么所有人都知道
Remember when you made us all download that wedding app
还记得你为了拿自助餐优♥惠♥券
'cause it came with a coupon for Souplantation?
逼我们下的那个婚礼应用吗
Oh, right... what the fuck? I never got my soup.
对哦... 妈的 我根本没拿到
Look, if I can do this, I can easily pull off getting married.
我要能搞定这事 那结婚也就是小事一桩
What those words mean?
什么意思
This job is not something I ever wanted, but now that I have it,
我之前不看重这份工作 但既然接受了
I realize how important it is to me.
我也意识到它的重要性
So I'm gonna really try for once, really knock it out of the park.
我会努力做到尽善尽美
Jimmy is my job in this metaphor.
吉米对我来说就像这份工作
Oh! That's really smart.
这比喻很有水平
Why are you dressed like that?
你穿成这样干什么
My smart girl clothes?
我的精英女孩装
Well, I have a date tonight,
今晚有个约会
and the guy's profile says he reads books, so...
简介上说他喜欢看书 所以...
Lindsay, you're not doing that thing
琳德西 你不会又为了一个男人
where you try on a new identity for a man again, are you?
给自己加了新的人设了吧
What? I don't do that.
什么 我才不会
You spent last week at Burning Man
你上周跟约会软件上钓到的男人
with that dude you met off Raya.
在火人节玩了一个礼拜
Don't bring Burner culture into this.
别把这个跟燃烧文化扯在一起
Bitch, you are jumpy as hell.
女人 你还是这么冒失
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Nothing. Walk with me.
没事 跟我来
Oh, a walk and talk? Hell yeah.
边走边谈吗 太好了
You heard the track yet?
你听过我们的歌♥了吗
Ugh, no. Crap. I've been so busy.
没有 我太忙了
For once, I believe you.
我再信你这一次
Yeah, it's like an actual competent person planned this.
只有能干的人才能策划出这些
Geez, maybe you'll even be able to handle being married.
天哪 你没准真能过好婚姻生活
That's what I said.
我也这么觉得
This is your room. I will check in later.
这是你们的房♥间 我过会来看你们
II'm Honey Nutz. She knows.
我是哈尼努兹 她知道的
This RSVP list is so long,
出席人员也太多了
somebody's gonna call the fire marshal.
有人都要忙不过来了
I can't wait for the recap.
我都等不及听汇报了
Y-You're not staying?
你不留下来吗
Forcing my staff to go on a team-building retreat
把团队派出去干活
just so I can have the office to myself
我就能独享办公室
is my form of getting drunk at a listening party.
这是我参加音乐派对的方式
Don't ever become a boss, Gretchen. It sucks.
千万别做老板 格雷琴 糟透了
What it do? What it d...?
在哪 在哪...
Oh, no. Where do all those doors go?
门都去哪了
Your green room is over there. I'll check in soon.
你的休息室在那 我一会找你
I hope you understand the magnitude of this event.
希望你能明白这次活动的重要性
It's not just your ass on the line.
不仅仅关系到你一个人
I really want you to rise to the occasion, Gretchen.
希望你能顺利完成 格雷琴
I'll try. Got to fix that light!
我尽量吧 谁把那灯修一下
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表