Soda water.
苏打水
Lime wedge? Nah.
加柠檬片吗 不要
Who am I trying to fool?
我能骗得了谁呢
Hey there.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Are you staying at the hotel? I am.
你也住这酒店吗 是的
Yeah, me, too, you know.
我也是
I'm, uh, I'm Curtis.
我叫柯蒂斯
Gretchen.
格雷琴
Wow. I don't think I've ever actually met a Gretchen.
我从没遇见过叫格雷琴的
Well, Curtis, now you have.
好吧 柯蒂斯 现在遇见了
Yes, I have.
是呀
So, uh, are you... are you here alone,
你... 你一个人来的吗
or...?
还是...
Yes, I... I am alone.
是的 我一个人
I- I guess what I'm asking in a larger sense is...
我想问的其实是...
single?
单身吗
Are you, uh... are you single?
你... 单身吗
Single like a fox.
绝对的单身
Although, I did almost get married once.
但是 有一回我差点就结婚了
Oh. Almost.
差点吗
Well, I mean, would you want to tell me the story over a drink?
要不我请你喝一杯 慢慢听你的故事如何
Aw, fuck it.
好吧 管他呢
Whiskey, rocks.
威士忌加冰
You live exactly once, right, Curtis?
人就一辈子 不是吗 柯蒂斯
Okay, the final options for Gretchen's
终极选择
Walk Down the Aisle music.
格雷琴的红毯配乐
"Tubthumping" By Chumbawamba,
春巴旺巴的"群情激昂"
"Juicy," Biggie,
声名狼藉先生的"丰富多彩"
"Poison" By Bell Biv DeVoe.
BBD组合的"女人有毒"
As Shakespeare said, "Never trust a big butt and a smile."
正如莎士比亚所说 "别信翘臀也别信娇笑"
"Freak on a Leash" By Korn,
柯恩乐队的"出租怪人"
"Marry Me" By Train. Oh, nix that one.
火车乐队的"嫁给我" 这首不行
I don't want to ruin my mascara crying too hard.
我可不想把妆哭花了
"Sweet Child of Mine," GNR,
枪花乐队的"我的甜蜜宝贝"
"Relax" By Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
法兰基到好莱坞乐团的"轻松时刻"
You do know that's about butt sex? I do.
你知道这是讲肛♥交♥的么 当然
Madonna, "Like A Virgin,"
麦当娜的"宛如处♥女♥"
"2 Become 1," Spice Girls. Aw.
辣妹组合的"合二为一"
"Sabotage," Beastie Boys,
野兽男孩的"蓄意破坏"
"Waterfalls," TLC.
TLC组合的"瀑布"
Oh, too sad. AIDS. Change it to "No Scrubs."
讲艾滋病的 太伤感了 换成"人♥渣♥退散"吧
"Pop That Pussy" By 2 Live Crew,
2 Live Crew组合的"干♥她♥丫的"
"Girls Just Want to Have Lunch" By Weird Al,
怪人艾尔的"女孩想要吃午餐"
"Maneater" By Hall and Oates
霍尔与奥兹的"少男杀手"
and "Cherry Pie" By Warrant.
以及通缉令乐队的"樱桃派"
Great list. Greatest list.
歌♥单不错 是超棒
So, shall we winnow it down?
那我们选一首
Oh, gonna have to winnow lata, playa.
恐怕得等等了
I have to head into the office
我得赶回办公室
before the shitstorm du jour starts. Oh!
听今日八卦
Aw, damn it!
该死
Calgon, right?
快把我带走吧
Anyway, office drahms.
各种办公室戏码
Debbie's inner-ear problem is flaring up,
黛比的内耳炎加重了
so she's always weaving when she walks.
走路时总是跌跌撞撞的
And Mike's cat's butt is jacked
迈克的猫生完崽后
after she had all those baby cats.
菊花裂了
Blah, blah, blah. Work shit.
诸如此类的屁事
Yeah, yeah, mi-might I remind you that your first wedding
好吧 但我得提醒你
is but five days away,
还有五天就是婚礼了
and we still need to choose the font for the name cards
可我们都没定下名牌的字体
and pick a punny name for our signature cocktail.
和招牌鸡尾酒的双关名
And we're totally gonna do all that bullshit,
我们都会搞定的
but again, supes swamped at wiz-erk.
但是 工作第一嘛
Yeah, no, that's actually fine, 'cause Edgar and I
好吧 没关系 反正我和埃德加
have our notes "Phoner" With the studio today.
今天要和制片厂开电♥话♥会议
Because we finished the script. Which I told you about already.
因为我们完成剧本了 我竟然说出来了
At which time your reaction was similarly,
你的反应还是一如既往的
dishearteningly muted.
沉默得令人沮丧
Cool, bud. See ya.
很好 伙计 拜拜
What?
怎么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
I mean, It just doesn't seem like
格雷琴似乎
Gretchen's very excited about the wedding. Edgar.
对婚礼挺冷淡 埃德加
As clearly evidenced by not even having time
格雷琴连大门都没关
to close the front door, Gretchen is incredibly busy with important work things.
她显然有急事要忙
Hi. Hey, everybody.
嗨 大家好
Hey, guys. Sheila here.
你们好 我是希拉
Uh, hi, Sheila.
嗨 希拉
We just... Are we just waiting for everyone else, or...?
我们在等其他人吗 还是...
Uh, we just wanted to say
我们只是想说
you two did a great job.
你们写得很好
Hey, Sheila, it's Edgar.
嗨 希拉 我是埃德加
We're just a little confused.
我们只是有些小困惑
Isn't this a notes call?
这不是个修改会议吗
Yeah, it sounds like our wires got crossed.
你可能没领会我们的意思
No, we're all set. Again, amazing work.
我们没问题了 干得漂亮
So, then, th- the next step would be...?
那么下一步是...
Absolutely. Take care, guys.
没错 保重 两位
No notes? Boom!
无需修改
I don't know, Jimmy.
我不确定 吉米
No notes isn't really a thing, remember?
"无需修改"不存在的 好吗
I'm gonna call my agent.
我要给我的经纪人打电♥话♥
Oh, no, Jimmy.
不 吉米
Check Deadline.
你看"好莱坞新闻前线"
Hi, Grace.
嗨 格蕾丝
The studio's hired Diablo Cody
制片厂找了迪亚波罗·科蒂
to adapt my book?!
改编我的小说
But we already wrote it.
可我们已经写好了
They probably just kicked you a draft
他们让你写个草稿
to keep the relationship good
可能是想和你保持好关系
while you finish the other two Peach books.
毕竟你还有两本未完成的桃色小说
Sort of how Tom gets "Story by" Credit on all the Reachers.
汤姆也是这么搞到侠探系列作者授权的
Oh, guess I haven't seen you in a while, huh?
看来我们挺久没见了
My dad sobered up and found religion for us.
我爸戒酒了 还让我们信了教
Now I get to wear this cool sailor's costume,
现在我得穿着这身水手服
and I live in a room above a GameStop on Sunset
跟其他四个孩子一起住在
with four other children.
日落大道的游戏站楼上
I left word.
我给她留言了
Hey, you know what I just caught on cable?
你知道我刚在电视上看到什么了吗
Jack Reacher.
侠探杰克
It's really good.
棒极了
You should tell people it's good.
你应该告诉大家
Can I count on you to tell people it's good, Jimmy?
你能替我告诉大家吗 吉米
Another great living novelist felled by the studio system,
又一个伟大的小说家被制片体制打倒了
Like F. Scott Fitzgerald or Chuck Palahniuk.
就像菲茨杰拉德和恰克·帕拉尼克一样
How utterly cliche.
历史惊人的相似
Well, at least my better half is still gainfully employed.
好在小说的精华部分没被剔除
You got the shit?
东西带了吗
Why can't I meet you somewhere normal?
我们就不能约在正常点的地方吗
Hit me with the hot work goss.
跟我讲讲办公室八卦吧
It turns out, Mike's cat actually has hemorrhoids.
其实是迈克的猫长痔疮了
Debbie took a header coming out of the bathroom.
黛比从浴室出来时摔了一跤
Yvette's still a giant bitch for firing you.
伊薇特还和炒你时一样婊
How's Toilet? How would I know?
那马桶呢 我哪知道
He's great. Okay?
他很好 行了吧
Gretch, I can't keep doing this. I think these papers
格雷琴 我♥干♥不下去了
you're making me steal may be important.
我怀疑你让我偷的是重要文件
If they were so important, why are they in the trash?
重要文件怎么可能在垃圾桶里
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表